New risk\benefit study concludes that for every 3 lives you save with experimental covid vaccines you have to accept 2 deaths from them

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah but, those aren’t counted that way.  Only non-vax deaths are covid.  Been vaxed: Other causes.

:lol:

Hey at least they are dead! Amirite?

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

It will be very interesting to see which way it goes, If we ever get another mask-up mandate.

I,m guessing, even the easily led sheep will not get sucked in by all the bullshit that was fed to them, the first time. 

Oh you really underestimate just how many  mainecats there are in this world . I still see people alone in the car with the face diaper on 

• Haha 1

Work just announced today that vaccinated people can go mask free starting next month. Non vaccinated people are still at too high of a risk to go without one. Oh and, they can require masks for anyone, anytime, from here on out, at their discretion. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Work just announced today that vaccinated people can go mask free starting next month. Non vaccinated people are still at too high of a risk to go without one. Oh and, they can require masks for anyone, anytime, from here on out, at their discretion. 

So, I mean…..how is….ummmm…..who decides……errrrrr…..wut??

The ”Vaccine”….that isn’t.

How are people not wondering about this?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh you really underestimate just how many  mainecats there are in this world . I still see people alone in the car with the face diaper on 

Thankfully there’s more like me.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

So, I mean…..how is….ummmm…..who decides……errrrrr…..wut??

The ”Vaccine”….that isn’t.

How are people not wondering about this?

Oh, they just announced it at 4:30 today. After most people were off work or just getting off work. Not to mention, this will make all of the woke, vaccinated people (there’s a lot of them), SUPER happy and also be able to shame non-vaccinated people even more. 

10 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Oh, they just announced it at 4:30 today. After most people were off work or just getting off work. Not to mention, this will make all of the woke, vaccinated people (there’s a lot of them), SUPER happy and also be able to shame non-vaccinated people even more. 

Tell them you are vaxxed, are they checking cards?

1 hour ago, BadaBing444 said:

Yep.  I’m not out to make some bizarre political stand in something that is already bizarre enough.  Just gonna tel people we are fully vaxxed if asked.  Then, just smirk and go about my business.

Its just more of the game of making your way in the world with idiots while not being hassled….and end up beating the shit out of half-wits.

1 minute ago, ACE said:

WHO is recommending fully Vaxxed people wear a mask for the delta variant now :lol: 

When I hear “WHO/NATO/UN recommends/announces…..”

What I hear is, “The crazy old lady at the end of the street with 100 cats says…..”

2 hours ago, BadaBing444 said:

I work for a company full of people that are just waiting to pounce on someone that makes the claim but isn’t. Unfortunately people talk and word gets around so everyone’s business becomes public record so while they can’t/won’t ask, nor make you show proof, people making the false claim will be busted. I will guarantee that will be 100% grounds for termination as well. 

15 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I'd be looking at moving on from there ..

27 minutes ago, irv said:

coovidd81.jpg

Nailed it ...

16 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Unfortunately, looks more and more like employers are going to be legally allowed to make employees take the shots, as a condition of employment. I,m amazed nobody has taken this to the courts.

Here, it appears illegal for them to demand it if you’re an existing employee 

but they could possibly require it for new employees 

And yet, another "rare" vaccine warning. When all these "rare" cases are added up, are they really rare anymore?

Anyone keeping track on how many times they have come out with warnings now? I could be wrong, but I think the majority of these warnings are all within the last few months? But some still don't think these are experimental vaccines, but rather identical to what likely most of us had as children. O.o

Health Canada adds warning for rare vaccine side effect.

https://www.torontosun.com/news/national/health-canada-adds-warning-for-rare-vaccine-side-effect

1 hour ago, irv said:

And yet, another "rare" vaccine warning. When all these "rare" cases are added up, are they really rare anymore?

Anyone keeping track on how many times they have come out with warnings now? I could be wrong, but I think the majority of these warnings are all within the last few months? But some still don't think these are experimental vaccines, but rather identical to what likely most of us had as children. O.o

Health Canada adds warning for rare vaccine side effect.

https://www.torontosun.com/news/national/health-canada-adds-warning-for-rare-vaccine-side-effect

6 cases out of 78,000,000

You are almost 3 times more likely to be hit by lightning..

Edited by Skeeter21i

2 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

6 cases out of 78,000,000

So far, then add up the other ones like blood clots, etc, then tell me what the numbers are? 

And while you are doing that, can you tell me how many people became severely ill, hospitalized and died after receiving prior vaccines to this covid one?

This vaccine, despite what you think, is nothing like any other previous vaccine. It is an "experimental" to be used "for emergency use only" one. Some get confused and think they are the same as the ones that most likely had in their youth. 

Why emergency COVID-vaccine approvals pose a dilemma for scientists
Immunizations are speeding towards approval before clinical trials end, but scientists say this could complicate efforts to study long-term effects.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03219-y

1 minute ago, irv said:

So far, then add up the other ones like blood clots, etc, then tell me what the numbers are? 

And while you are doing that, can you tell me how many people became severely ill, hospitalized and died after receiving prior vaccines to this covid one?

This vaccine, despite what you think, is nothing like any other previous vaccine. It is an "experimental" to be used "for emergency use only" one. Some get confused and think they are the same as the ones that most likely had in their youth. 

Why emergency COVID-vaccine approvals pose a dilemma for scientists
Immunizations are speeding towards approval before clinical trials end, but scientists say this could complicate efforts to study long-term effects.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03219-y

Not going to waste my time trying convince anyone to get or not get a vaccine.....I'm simply pointing out real data. How you choose to interpret is completely up to you....and for the record, the wife and I have both gotten 2 doses of astrazeneca,  and neither of us have died..

1 minute ago, Skeeter21i said:

Not going to waste my time trying convince anyone to get or not get a vaccine.....I'm simply pointing out real data. How you choose to interpret is completely up to you....and for the record, the wife and I have both gotten 2 doses of astrazeneca,  and neither of us have died..

Good to hear. :bc:

Myself, personally, despite if the chamber held 10,000 bullets and only one was still loaded, I am still not playing Russian roulette. 

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local...zeneca-vaccine
https://globalnews.ca/video/7815211/...zeneca-vaccine
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1212939.shtml