You both are always in a state of transition/new projects

You both have a history of job changes 

You both are confrontational/irritating 

You both can't be trusted  

You both have no integrity  

thanks

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

no, are you coming up with rules after the agreement?

I made the bet you wanted a year.You said the date was due to your probation which is now done. No need to wait an entire fucking year now,get the sled,throw your test light on it and zoom zoom.  Why are you so scared??? Get er done  

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/11/2021 at 11:27 PM, Polaris 550 said:

You both hate cops

You've both been arrested

You both start numerous projects that get aborted

You are both not financially secure

You both think you're smarter than the next person

Plenty of those are spot on for you.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, HSR said:

I made the bet you wanted a year.You said the date was due to your probation which is now done. No need to wait an entire fucking year now,get the sled,throw your test light on it and zoom zoom.  Why are you so scared??? Get er done  

why are you so impatient faggot? wanna know who's the biggest retard about sleds for sure on fs.com? is it itching you that massive ownage on your meager reputation is timed to get released? well too bad

On 7/11/2021 at 11:27 PM, Polaris 550 said:

You both hate cops

You've both been arrested

You both start numerous projects that get aborted

You are both not financially secure

You both think you're smarter than the next person

Pay your bets you retarded fucking welcher....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

why are you so impatient faggot? wanna know who's the biggest retard about sleds for sure on fs.com? is it itching you that massive ownage on your meager reputation is timed to get released? well too bad

He was texting me a few weeks back, after he already made the bet over on FS.  He asked me if I thought he could get 150hp out of a 680 Ultra.  I asked him who ported the motor, what the head cc volume was, what the effective compression ratio was, what octane fuel he was using, what pipes he was using, how much ignition timing he was planning to run and who modded the CDI.  He said the motor was all stock with dynaport pipes.  My response was:  "Not even close to 150HP.  More like 128-132 if it's just pipes on a stock 680 Ultra" 

He responds with, "The dynaport pipes add 30hp to a stock Ultra.  The 680Ultra had 120hp stock".  

My response to that, "Ummm, no.  A stock 680 Ultra was closer to 105hp stock."

He was speechless for a couple of days.  

Talk about getting :owned: OK I get it your just scared as fuck,you should be. You're just hoping some excuse comes up so you can back out because when you lose you won't be able to show your face on the internet again:lol: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

He was texting me a few weeks back, after he already made the bet over on FS.  He asked me if I thought he could get 150hp out of a 680 Ultra.  I asked him who ported the motor, what the head cc volume was, what the effective compression ratio was, what octane fuel he was using, what pipes he was using, how much ignition timing he was planning to run and who modded the CDI.  He said the motor was all stock with dynaport pipes.  My response was:  "Not even close to 150HP.  More like 128-132 if it's just pipes on a stock 680 Ultra" 

He responds with, "The dynaport pipes add 30hp to a stock Ultra.  The 680Ultra had 120hp stock".  

My response to that, "Ummm, no.  A stock 680 Ultra was closer to 105hp stock."

He was speechless for a couple of days.  

Talk about getting :owned: OK I get it your just scared as fuck,you should be. You're just hoping some excuse comes up so you can back out because when you lose you won't be able to show your face on the internet again:lol: 

ask him to throw in the pot

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

ask him to throw in the pot

There you go again begging the white man to help you. Get a job loser and pay your own way. Pathetic

85165385-A7F0-43D5-98FC-CC00A365120E.jpeg

Just now, HSR said:

There you go again begging the white man to help you. Get a job loser and pay your own way. Pathetic

since youre so smart and know everything and have the legendary gnome on your side why are you scared to ask him to throw in the pot? you don't want tom at butthurt island to win money?

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

since youre so smart and know everything and have the legendary gnome on your side why are you scared to ask him to throw in the pot? you don't want tom at butthurt island to win money?

Tom already said no fucking way you'll make the HP so why would he throw his hard earned money away??And why the fuck should I campaign for you:lol: Nobody would bet on your side,,they all know the real world.Maybe ask ACE he seems fond of you :gfight:.  Tooscaredtodynoretard :lmao: 

Just now, HSR said:

Tom already said no fucking way you'll make the HP so why would he throw his hard earned money away??And why the fuck should I campaign for you:lol: Nobody would bet on your side,,they all know the real world.Maybe ask ACE he seems fond of you :gfight:.  Tooscaredtodynoretard :lmao: 

so if youre so confident ask tom to bet also. why dont you wont tom winning money you retarded faggot?

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so if youre so confident ask tom to bet also. why dont you wont tom winning money you retarded faggot?

Oh you want him to bet against you,,,no.This is between you and I,that's.I got enough to cover my end ,,you don't have any money to cover your end,,why do you want to rip off more people like you did your lawyer. Just STFU quit stalling and get it done you scared lil rabbit.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Oh you want him to bet against you,,,no.This is between you and I,that's.I got enough to cover my end ,,you don't have any money to cover your end,,why do you want to rip off more people like you did your lawyer. Just STFU quit stalling and get it done you scared lil rabbit.

so none of the ownage from this can be transfered to tom? you get all of it? so steevie, are you telling us you are accepting maximum ownage for this entire argument?

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so none of the ownage from this can be transfered to tom? you get all of it? so steevie, are you telling us you are accepting maximum ownage for this entire argument?

Yup,,,I'll take whatever happens scaredyellowhare. Too bad you're soooooo fucking scared you're gonna drag it out as long as you can. So until you do scaredyellowhare I will be where ever you stick your scared lil rabbit shit face out to remind you :lol: You think you're relentless,,just wait. Let's have some fun!!!:dance:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Yup,,,I'll take whatever happens scaredyellowhare. Too bad you're soooooo fucking scared you're gonna drag it out as long as you can. So until you do scaredyellowhare I will be where ever you stick your scared lil rabbit shit face out to remind you :lol: You think you're relentless,,just wait. Let's have some fun!!!:dance:

as soon as snow flies youll see me out there in the field. i will do it when i can. what are you going to do after you lose? will that finally make you stfu?