Favorite Snowmobiling Pics

Actually, a buddy of mine took at least 2 of them (D-rail on HCS).  He has a nice camera.  The panorama was a guy we were riding with that day.  I do have some nice ones I have taken on my old iPhone but they are not on this one.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Man ckf you guys get snow!! Our trails in s Wisco. 

2899_n.jpg

20728_n.jpg

We usually do pretty good, but last winter sucked in New England unless you went to northern Maine. First time since 1992 that I didn't ride :sad:

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

We usually do pretty good, but last winter sucked in New England unless you went to northern Maine. First time since 1992 that I didn't ride :sad:

Keep the faith ckf this year will be awesome!! 

Just now, Axys1 said:

Keep the faith ckf this year will be awesome!! 

It can't really be any worse than last season. I could have ridden from home for 4-5 weeks last winter, but it wasn't that great and it was a very small area with enough snow. I've gotten to the point where I'm pretty fussy when it comes to trail conditions :bc: 

Here's a few more that I found on photobucket. We were in Mont Valin, Quebec. Originally this trip was planned for Thanksgiving weekend, but the weather didn't cooperate.  Notice the HCS sticker on my Yellow Renegade :snack:

Picture-store017.jpg

Picture-store037.jpg

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Here's a few more that I found on photobucket. We were in Mont Valin, Quebec. Originally this trip was planned for Thanksgiving weekend, but the weather didn't cooperate.  Notice the HCS sticker on my Yellow Renegade :snack:

Picture-store017.jpg

Picture-store037.jpg

Sacrilege :lol: you should ban yourself for that :bc: nice pics tho,seriously 

29 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Sacrilege :lol: you should ban yourself for that :bc: nice pics tho,seriously 

I think that was right around the time Rob sold HCS to Dan.

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Somewhere in the Central UP. MLK weekend 2006. There's an HCS sticker on the windshield of my black MXZ800 

L to R  Saya, me , sledsearcher, SledSolutions 

FB_IMG_1463858438291.jpg

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS