Favorite Snowmobiling Pics

52 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes it does. I'm surprised you don't need to be logged in to view them. I couldn't find the blue one that I was looking for though. Did find the cop one  :cop:

Take them all variety is the spice of life :) 

Small tunnel under an old Railbed. I have been told it was originally for cows to pass under the tracks. I never could get through without scratching my helmet :wall:

new4.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Rob made a lot of them back in the day. I also got this one sent to me from another member :wolfie::lmao:

:lol:

Hey Pants Shitter Cluckey

:fuckyou:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes it does. I'm surprised you don't need to be logged in to view them. I couldn't find the blue one that I was looking for though. Did find the cop one  :cop:

How soon before that's mandatory here? 

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

How soon before that's mandatory here? 

I think we need to keep a few forums open for now so the old membership can see some of the posts about needing to re-register. If there's something that you don't want everyone to see you can post it in CE for now :bc:

Railbed in Ossipee, NH after a storm dumped 2-3 feet of fresh snow in the area. The guy in the pic and I had spent the night before in the groomer so people would be able to ride. Instead of going to bed we got on our sleds and went for a ride.

new3.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man do I ever agree!  Except....is anybody else getting the feeling similar to being homesick?

Tell me about it. Last winter was the first time since '92 that I didn't get on a sled :sad:

Just now, ckf said:

Tell me about it. Last winter was the first time since '92 that I didn't get on a sled :sad:

You and I have it a tad worse then.  I fried my entire electrical putting my sled back together (no idea how) so that put me behind on a low snow winter.  Then had a bad crash the first time out, then after it was all back together, re-injured a broken hand pretty severely on a wild romp.  Game over.  Maybe 150 miles.  JEEEEEZ!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You and I have it a tad worse then.  I fried my entire electrical putting my sled back together (no idea how) so that put me behind on a low snow winter.  Then had a bad crash the first time out, then after it was all back together, re-injured a broken hand pretty severely on a wild romp.  Game over.  Maybe 150 miles.  JEEEEEZ!!!!

You are in SEMN, aren't you?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That sucks!

I could have gotten out here if I wanted to ride in circles on about 50 miles of trails. Just wasn't worth it to me.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I thought someone here was in SEMN.  Maybe Badger.  

This was from the intersection on the NSST where you can turn to go around Duluth to the south.  

IMG_20160213_164427826_HDR1_zpsdualhwph.

We call that the "gravel pit".

:bc: