Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

No the position of many on the board is the atmosphere is attached to the earth. 

It is.  But the attachment isn't a solid, rigid, fix. Gravity holds the atmosphere to earth, but it can still move about and have areas that don't match earth rotation exactly.  The hold that gravity has tapers off the farther from the surface one gets.  This is shown via the thinning of the atmosphere at higher elevations.

Neal

44 minutes ago, Plissken said:

That’s because you were trying to say some retarded shit about if the Earth is spinning you should feel the wind going past you at 5000 mph or some bullshit as if the atmosphere doesn’t spin at roughly the same speed as our rotation, with slight variations based on elevation, jet stream, etc.  

But strictly “tied” it is not.  We lose about 60 metric tons of atmosphere to space every year.  

I never said that never. 

25 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It is.  But the attachment isn't a solid, rigid, fix. Gravity holds the atmosphere to earth, but it can still move about and have areas that don't match earth rotation exactly.  The hold that gravity has tapers off the farther from the surface one gets.  This is shown via the thinning of the atmosphere at higher elevations.

Neal

Lmao 😂 

gravity is an unproven theory. Everything you just posted is an opinion not a fact yet you believe it to Be a fact. That’s how indoctrinated in the globe you are

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Lmao 😂 

gravity is an unproven theory. Everything you just posted is an opinion not a fact yet you believe it to Be a fact. That’s how indoctrinated in the globe you are

Everything you post is an opinion. And yet you believe it, you seriously need help.

46 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Everything you post is an opinion. And yet you believe it, you seriously need help.

This is what I believe. Some of these are thoughts and some are cold hard facts. 

1. Gravity is unproven. Gravity can't be proven using the scientific method. When asked what gravity is Neal Degresse Tyson says they don't know.  
  2. We see things that we shouldn't be able to based on the curvature formula
  3. Air travel makes no sense on a spinning ball. Especially if you think Coriolis is a thing. 
  4. The idea that we feel zero motion on a ball that spins at 1100 mph, while rotating around the sun at 66000 MPH while also being pulled through the galaxy at 450K MPH is also laughable.
  5. It make no sense that we don't have real time video or real photos that aren't CGI recreations of space. 

The funniest part of this is I don't care what any of you believe. But almost to a man you've all attacked me because of my thoughts. 

Listen, after spending Billons of dollars in Space, 1000's of pictures and dozens of Astronauts from many countries why would they all lie and for what purpose?  Someone would have come forward by now because of feeling guilty about those lies, fact is there always will be nut jobs like yourself that wants to believe some hair brained conspiracy theory about many different things.

Edited by XCR1250

30 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is what I believe. Some of these are thoughts and some are cold hard facts. 

1. Gravity is unproven. Gravity can't be proven using the scientific method. When asked what gravity is Neal Degresse Tyson says they don't know.  
  3. Air travel makes no sense on a spinning ball. Especially if you think Coriolis is a thing. 
  4. The idea that we feel zero motion on a ball that spins at 1100 mph, while rotating around the sun at 66000 MPH while also being pulled through the galaxy at 450K MPH is also laughable.
  5. It make no sense that we don't have real time video or real photos that aren't CGI recreations of space. 

The funniest part of this is I don't care what any of you believe. But almost to a man you've all attacked me because of my thoughts. 

“Matter tells space how to curve.  Space tells matter how to move” — Neil deGrasse Tyson

its difficult to wrap ones mind around Einstein’s theories but Neil breaks down pretty good here:

19 minutes ago, Plissken said:

“Matter tells space how to curve.  Space tells matter how to move” — Neil deGrasse Tyson

its difficult to wrap ones mind around Einstein’s theories but Neil breaks down pretty good here:

WHAT IS GAVITY "WE HAVE NO IDEA"

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

WHAT IS GAVITY "WE HAVE NO IDEA"

Notice how he chuckled after saying that?  That’s a clue that he was joking.  Neil’s got a good sense of humor.  Also he didn’t stop there, he went on to explain in brief what the newer video I posted explains more thoroughly.  

2 hours ago, Plissken said:

Notice how he chuckled after saying that?  That’s a clue that he was joking.  Neil’s got a good sense of humor.  Also he didn’t stop there, he went on to explain in brief what the newer video I posted explains more thoroughly.  

Dude just shut the fuck up!! You have the leading guy saying they don’t know what it is and that they can’t prove it even exists using the scientific method. 

you and many others are living with cognitive dissonance

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Is this cgi? Live feed=real time video.

40 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Is this cgi? Live feed=real time video.

It’s not real and Ill give two reasons it’s not real one the ISS is said to be moving at 16000 mph. It’s not moving at all and the earth which spins at 1100 mph isn’t moving

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Dude just shut the fuck up!! You have the leading guy saying they don’t know what it is and that they can’t prove it even exists using the scientific method. 

you and many others are living with cognitive dissonance

It’s effects are very real, easily observable, and measurable.  Can you honestly not tell that Neil was just being facetious to get a rise out of the interviewer?  Do you struggle with social cues? 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

It’s not real and Ill give two reasons it’s not real one the ISS is said to be moving at 16000 mph. It’s not moving at all and the earth which spins at 1100 mph isn’t moving

The Earth spinning at 1100 mph, what does that work out to for RPM? :news:

• Gold Member
On 8/17/2021 at 4:02 PM, jtssrx said:

You and @XCR1250don't understand what Nathan Oakley is saying. 

1. Neal deGrasse Tyson says the atmosphere isn't attached to the earths surface. This is how you get the Coriolis affect. 
  2. Anti-flat-earthers like Blue Marble claim much like you and may here the the Atmosphere is attached to the earth. That's why you don't see any difference in flight times. 

If Tyson is correct than and there are two reference frames and Coriolis is real than air travel doesn't work

Hold your hands together. They are held together but not attached. They can still move independently of one another. Similarly the atmosphere is held to the surface of the earth via gravity but it is not attached in that it can move independently of the earth. However the earth spins and due to friction between the atmosphere and the surface of the earth the atmosphere moves in loose conjunction with the earth and not in a rigid manor. This fluidity is what allows the atmosphere to develop weather and allows for the Coriolis Effect.

Edited by Kivalo

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

A shitload. 

Actually next to nothing, it works out to .00069444 RPM. 

How come when I left Wisconsin the sun came up in the East and set in the west. Same with the moon?  Ten days later I was in Inuvik, NWT above this thing called the Arctic Circle on the summer solstice for 4 days and the sun never disappeared over the horizon??? It just stayed in the sky making a big oval path??? But yet the moon still came up and set???  How can this happen???

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

neither the LieSS or the earth are moving. But to answer your question 

The earth rotates once every 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4.09053 seconds, called the sidereal period, and its circumference is roughly 40,075 kilometers. Thus, the surface of the earth at the equator moves at a speed of 460 meters per second--or roughly 1,000 miles per hour. that means it spins about two miles a minute 

or 16.666 miles a minutes. 

but again the ISS is suppose to be going like 17000 mph but you see zero movement from it’s Position above the earth in this video