Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Science says the earths atmosphere isn't tied to the earth. There are reference frames the earth rotating and the atmosphere rotating above the earth. The laws of thermal dynamics dictates that gases can't be tethered to a spinning ball earth. They also dictate that they can't exist next to a vaccume.

It’s about friction coefficients starting at the surface along with the weight of atmosphere and 100 other variables you fucking mook.

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s about friction coefficients starting at the surface along with the weight of atmosphere and 100 other variables you fucking mook.

Sorry you’re wrong. According to the globe model Coriolis is caused by the earths rotation. The earth rotates under the bullet. The longer the shot the more it affects it according to the globe model. But there’s a problem with that because that should affect anything that travels above the surface. Many on here claim the atmosphere is tied to the earth. According to science it’s not. There are two frames of reference. The earth turning under the bullet and the atmosphere turning independently above the earth.  

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Sorry you’re wrong. According to the globe model Coriolis is caused by the earths rotation. The earth rotates under the bullet. The longer the shot the more it affects it according to the globe model. But there’s a problem with that because that should affect anything that travels above the surface. Many on here claim the atmosphere is tied to the earth. According to science it’s not. There are two frames of reference. The earth turning under the bullet and the atmosphere turning independently above the earth.  

Sweet fuck.....I’m measuring up to 200 tons of coal per hour feed rate with a deviation in accuracy of less than .25% based on coriolis and your dumb ass is talking about fucking peep sights at 400 yds. JT , you need to bow out Bro

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Gravity holds the atmosphere to the globe in terms of keeping it from flying away, but it doesn’t necessarily have to spin at the same rate as the globe although empirical evidence says that it does, at least here on Earth.  On Venus, for instance, it’s atmosphere rotates about 60 times faster than the planet itself.  But it’s atmosphere doesn’t fly away or get pulled off by the sun due the sum gravitational vectors favoring the planet itself because the distance is so much less. Distance and mass dictate gravitational forces.  

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Sweet fuck.....I’m measuring up to 200 tons of coal per hour feed rate with a deviation in accuracy of less than .25% based on coriolis and your dumb ass is talking about fucking peep sights at 400 yds. JT , you need to bow out Bro

Sweet fuck You completely ignore 99% of what I said. You are all brainwashed twats

The Coriolis force minutely changes the trajectory of a bullet, affecting accuracy at extremely long distances. It is adjusted for by accurate long-distance shooters, such as snipers. At the latitude of Sacramento, California, a 1,000 yd (910 m) northward shot would be deflected 2.8 in (71 mm) to the right.

Just now, f7ben said:

What you said has zero bearing on anything. 

Stop reply to me on this thread you are unwilling to discuss anything I post you have your mind made up so it’s a spinning ball in your mind I get it. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The Coriolis force minutely changes the trajectory of a bullet, affecting accuracy at extremely long distances. It is adjusted for by accurate long-distance shooters, such as snipers. At the latitude of Sacramento, California, a 1,000 yd (910 m) northward shot would be deflected 2.8 in (71 mm) to the right.

You clearly don’t understand my point on this I’m done discussing it with you

Just now, jtssrx said:

Stop reply to me on this thread you are unwilling to discuss anything I post you have your mind made up so it’s a spinning ball in your mind I get it. 

Dude....every single retarded thought you have posted here has been instantly refuted with basic 5th grade understanding of the world 

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude....every single retarded thought you have posted here has been instantly refuted with basic 5th grade understanding of the world 

Yep you’re right 

Just now, jtssrx said:

You clearly don’t understand my point on this I’m done discussing it with you

You’re retarded ass just babbled on about you not having to account for coriolis while shooting your rifle in basic

I just showed you why 

Gad damn are you dense 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You’re retarded ass just babbled on about you not having to account for coriolis while shooting your rifle in basic

I just showed you why 

Gad damn are you dense 

That’s not what I’m talking about but feel free to ignore my main points on the subject 

5 hours ago, Plissken said:

Gravity holds the atmosphere to the globe in terms of keeping it from flying away, but it doesn’t necessarily have to spin at the same rate as the globe although empirical evidence says that it does, at least here on Earth.  On Venus, for instance, it’s atmosphere rotates about 60 times faster than the planet itself.  But it’s atmosphere doesn’t fly away or get pulled off by the sun due the sum gravitational vectors favoring the planet itself because the distance is so much less. Distance and mass dictate gravitational forces.  

Prove this Using the scientific method 

5 hours ago, Plissken said:

This is why the moon has no atmosphere. Gravity is 1/7 of that of earth’s. Water vapor goes bye bye. 

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is why the moon has no atmosphere. Gravity is 1/7 of that of earth’s. Water vapor goes bye bye. 

It’s also why Mars struggles to hold on to what little atmosphere it does have with 38% of Earth’s gravity.  It’s a little more than half Earth’s diameter and 1/10th the mass.