Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

24 minutes ago, jdsky said:

There is no working model.  When there is one, post it up.  Until then I could really care less if the earth was actually made of cheese.  It serves absolutely zero purpose to believe it's fucking flat..... zero, none, nada.  

Again no model would make you care. 

also why do you care what I think or what I say?  You’re programmed to care 

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You keep saying gravity is real prove it. 

Pick up a coffee mug, empty or full or any variation thereof, hold it shoulder height and let go. I know this is not proof of gravity but it is evidence. As long as gravity is a theory it can not be proven by anyone, otherwise it would be law. We can however show a multitude of evidence as to the validity of gravity. The reason you stick to the earth is evidence of gravity.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Again no model would make you care. 

also why do you care what I think or what I say?  You’re programmed to care 

Wrong again.  No model is simply no model.   Does not mean that I actually give a shit because I don't.  There isn't one because flat earth cultists don't have one because it's impossible for them to prove.  So what do they do?  Say stupid shit like prove gravity.  Well, JT prove your flat earth  is travelling upwards in order to make objects fall down.

Again, I could give two shits that you believe the earth is flat.  This entire thread is just a way to PW. 

50 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I went through these “proofs” and found this comment it sums people like you up

Really - You are taking the "horizon rises to eye level"way too seriously - The majority of Flat Earthers don't. The fact is the drop should be even more pronounced then it is.
I just love how people will assume that every Flat Earther thinks the same way. That is exactly why there are "agents" in the FE movement. They make these claims - just to give Helio-shills something to point out and use against the movement.

Common Sense tells me - if the Earth is Flat and I go on top of a mountain that is 7000 feet. I should have to look down to see the horizon/ground... I am 7000 feet in the air, while the rest of the Earth is 7000 feet below me. So ya.. I should have to look DOWN to see the horizon. It is absolutely ridiculous to think otherwise. 
The problem here is - what you are trying to infer - does not prove glove/curvature. The drop should be compounded..

The simple fact is - FE has 1000's of examples of things being seen that are suppose to be behind 100's of feet of curvature.

Even using the most hard core calculators - like that on Metabunk by Mick West - using his standard refraction which basically says earth is 16.6% larger then "science" says it is. We beat the numbers.

The very fact we are even having a major debate about the Heliocentric model - is quite telling in itself. Another FACT is the debate between the Heliocentric and Geocentric models was never decided - although it has been indoctrinated into everyone as a fact. The SCIENCE of the matter - tells a completely different story.

What is even more telling - is the very fact that all the Heliocentrics claim Flat Earthers are delusional, stupid, ignorant, and crazy and we are nothing but a fringe group - Yet there are so many of them like you... that you have listed on this page - that have dedicated their lives to combating this fringe delusion we have.

If the "SCIENCE" is settled... Well why are you wasting your time combating and thinking up of ways to prove the missing curvature? Are you combating Christianity? You running around telling kids that Santa is Fake.. Giving proofs to people about the easter bunny? How about the alien believers? You spend some days debunking people that believe in ghosts? Oh, here is a good one - the quantum mechanic crowds - who think we live in a simulated reality like the matrix. . They have ZERO PROOF, while Flat Earth has plenty. More then the magical spinning ball assumption - ever had.

We even have the President of the US - basically recommending /sending people to the Flat Earth Society, he could have easily, just mentioned "crazy" Flat Earthers - but no.. he wanted to plug the Flat Earth Society, hoping people would go there, see all the BS, and never think about FE again. The FES is filled with more Heliocentric BS then what is even on Metabunk, probably.. - Clearly FES is the definition of COINTELPRO.. if there ever was.

What all this tells me is - this movement is growing considerably. And the so called Science backing the spinning ball has never existed. But we FE's know that, because you can't even prove the Earth rotates around the sun.  
So how about you people quite being hypocrites and prove Earth is in motion. Or there is curvature to water.

You being 7000 feet up -on top of a mountain, claiming you have to look down to see land.... well NO SHEET. The land is 7,000 feet below you!

JT, This thread was over pages ago when you had zero rebuttal for the flights from South America to Australia. These flights are impossible on your fucking flat earth but keep on trying. 

Post up that flat earth map where these flights are possible without warp drive or a convenient flat earth worm hole.  At least some of the soft headed flat earthers just continue to deny they exist like everything else that flies in the face of flat earth pseudo science.

I'll keep waiting, just like I have for that working flat earth model that none of you poor flat earth believers can come up with let alone get even a handful of you to agree upon.

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

The earth tips slightly so the ocean sloshes from side to side. 

Wait, wouldn't you need unproven gravity for that? 

Exactly....and the moons gravitational force easily explains the tides is just a coincidence 

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Pick up a coffee mug, empty or full or any variation thereof, hold it shoulder height and let go. I know this is not proof of gravity but it is evidence. As long as gravity is a theory it can not be proven by anyone, otherwise it would be law. We can however show a multitude of evidence as to the validity of gravity. The reason you stick to the earth is evidence of gravity.

Again, theories do not become laws. 

If there is gravity, then how were The Beach Boys able to defy it in Kokomo? When they talk about “get away from it all” are they really talking about getting away from the heliocentric model?  Where did they really go aboard the Sloop John B?  Is Sheriff John Stone really just a metaphor for the helio-nazis?  Was Dennis Wilson killed for threatening to expose the truth?  What about Wilson’s connection to Manson?  Was Manson framed and made to appear crazy to prevent him from exposing the truth?  Where is Kokomo anyway?  There is still an ongoing debate as to this island’s true location - is that because it doesn’t appear on the globular model? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sun-sentinel.com/travel/fl-fea-florida-keys-kokomo-beach-boys-20190920-fjl2o4qmqfblrbh56zx2kglwfm-story.html%3FoutputType%3Damp

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Again, theories do not become laws. 

Semantics, not really but for the purposes of this discussion.

My basic point is because science cant explain every single aspect of gravity doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Of course it exists, you see its effects every single day.

On 7/25/2021 at 8:23 AM, f7ben said:

The tides JT 

Why do tides only work on oceans? There are no tides on any lake or sea. 

if gravity was real why wouldn’t the sun just suck everything into it? the sun is alleged to be massive in size. 

Edited by jtssrx

34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Tides are dictated by the size of the body of water. The Great Lakes have a minimal amount of tidal change. Small lakes have basically none in comparison.

34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

if gravity was real why wouldn’t the sun just suck everything into it? the sun is alleged to be massive in size. 

That is not true....Lake Superior has a measurable Lunar Tide

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Tides are dictated by the size of the body of water. The Great Lakes have a minimal amount of tidal change. Small lakes have basically none in comparison.

Correct. The Great Lakes do have tides, just minuscule tides of less then 2". With such small tides the wind driven tides & waves action will obscure any effect of lunar tides.

Also, we are actually getting a little bit further away from the sun with each passing year. The sun is burning itself out slowly and as it does it looses mass and therefor losses gravitational pull.

Edited by Kivalo

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

If you think the moon creates tides your a retard. 

• Haha 2