Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Science is why you can post your bullshit.  :lol:

1. Prove gravity using science. 

2, earths atmosphere breaks the second law of thermodynamics “science” 

3. there is no measurable curvature which as objects can be seen that should be hidden by curve. Nathan Oakley proves this daily  

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

you keep calling lights in the sky that you’ve never seen planets. I posted countless videos from telescopes and p900 and p1000 cameras that show these “planets as flashing lights”. But feel free to keep repeating yourself 

Damn right! Planets are just the stern lights on interstellar freighters!!   :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jdsky said:

And he says I keep repeating myself.......  You need to reread your posts jt.

You keep reaping the crap you were taught in indoctrination camp. 

Prove gravity using science or shut up 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You keep reaping the crap you were taught in indoctrination camp. 

Prove gravity using science or shut up 

Still waiting for your working model JT.  Show it or shut up.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Seen a great one the other day were a guy was estimating sun ray direction coming thru clouds at 7.2 degrees would "prove" the sun was only 4000 miles from earth.   I literally spit up my drink from laughing.  These rays were more like 40-45 deg and I'm not even sure that proves anything about the suns distance.   Just from talking about it on here a bunch of flat earth shit is showing up on my TT feed.  :wall: 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Where's that working model?  Still waiting........

You don't have a working heliocentric model. There is zero proof of gravity, Axial rotation, or curvature. There is zero proof that the sun is 95 million miles away or that the moon is 275000 miles away. You simply believe it because you were told they were.  

Here is a model some flat earther believe in. I don't believe it because I simply don't know. I assume the Heliocentric model and this model may be wrong or may be right. but I want real proof not just some dude in a lab coats word

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You don't have a working heliocentric model. There is zero proof of gravity, Axial rotation, or curvature. There is zero proof that the sun is 95 million miles away or that the moon is 275000 miles away. You simply believe it because you were told they were.  

Here is a model some flat earther believe in. I don't believe it because I simply don't know. I assume the Heliocentric model and this model may be wrong or may be right. but I want real proof not just some dude in a lab coats word

So in other words you were told what to believe with no proof.  :lol:  You did nothing on your own to prove your or anyone else's theory.   

Edited by Highmark

33 minutes ago, ARTIE KATZ said:

I gotta quit opening this thread!  But it's just tooooooo entertaining.

Sucks you in like the final drive ratio thread. :lmao: At least that one had some people changing positions and had 2 believers in the end. 

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sucks you in like the final drive ratio thread. :lmao: At least that one had some people changing positions and had 2 believers in the end. 

There is more than two

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Mars is a lie created by Bill Gates!

Wrong! Its flat but in order to keep that hidden from the public its projected onto the dome as a sphere and the moon is hologram!

Stop the propaganda, Joelle, educate yourself!!

• Haha 2

Every advanced country on the planet is in on the hoax.  If people found out the earth was actually flat there would be complete chaos.  Fighting in the streets because you know, there are so many reasons to keep that ruse going.....  Just think about all of the taxes collected and jobs created by companies that manufacture globes and round earth maps and such.