Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Post a thread, receive replies that don't agree with your point of view then say everyone is attacking you.  I don't see that.  Plenty of evidence posted in here that supports the fact that the the Earth is a sphere you just disregard it all by saying its from school or a massive conspiracy or CGI.  You said you had scientific evidence to disprove these things and then nothing.  Just anecdotal commentary.

Did you really expect anything else? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Dude I easily explained the east west flight thing....it's not my problem you refuse to accept the laws of physics in that explanation. 

lol you easily explained. 

side note you and a few others are the only people I respect on the site. 

2 hours ago, jdsky said:

Post a thread, receive replies that don't agree with your point of view then say everyone is attacking you.  I don't see that.  Plenty of evidence posted in here that supports the fact that the the Earth is a sphere you just disregard it all by saying its from school or a massive conspiracy or CGI.  You said you had scientific evidence to disprove these things and then nothing.  Just anecdotal commentary.

It’s not about you replying it’s the manner in which you’re replying. I expected no less 

you only think The earth is a sphere because that’s what you were told. 

you all keep arguing with the shit your taught in school or should I say the shit your indoctrinated in

Edited by jtssrx

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s not about you replying it’s the manner in which you’re replying. I expected no less 

you all keep arguing with the shit your taught in school or should I say the shit your indoctrinated in

It's not just what we are told or understand from proven physics....it's also what we have seen in space.   I also truly feel when flying at 35000 ft on a clear day I can see the curvature.   It's very very slight but I feel it can be seen.    There is also the laser over water videos that are clear as can be.   There is a few things that briefly making you think but not many for very long.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

It's not just what we are told or understand from proven physics....it's also what we have seen in space.   I also truly feel when flying at 35000 ft on a clear day I can see the curvature.   It's very very slight but I feel it can be seen.    There is also the laser over water videos that are clear as can be.   There is a few things that briefly making you think but not many for very long.

You can’t see curvature at 35k feet based of the size of the ball in your model. Even Neal Degrasse tyson says this. The fact that the horizon rises to eye level as you increase in altitude proves it’s not a globe. 

this video invalidates everything about space. They discuss “the law of thermodynamics”.

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You can’t see curvature at 35k feet based of the size of the ball in your model. Even Neal Degrasse tyson says this. The fact that the horizon rises to eye level as you increase in altitude proves it’s not a globe. 

this video invalidates everything about space. They discuss “the law of thermodynamics”.

Holy fuck.  Could not make it past the first 4 minutes of these dudes yelling and screaming about how the burden of proof is only on those making a claim that its a sphere.  Wrong.  Flat Earth is the myth that has been passed around in recent history.  The fact that the Earth is a sphere has been widely known since before the middle ages.  Its absolutely on flat Earthers to prove its flat instead they perfect the art of deflection and doubletalk.

Edited by jdsky
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jdsky said:

Holy fuck.  Could not make it past the first 4 minutes of these dudes yelling and screaming about how the burden of proof is only on those making a claim that its a sphere.  Wrong.  Flat Earth is the myth that has been passed around in recent history.  The fact that the Earth is a sphere has been widely known since before the middle ages.  Its absolutely on flat Earthers to prove its flat instead they perfect the art of deflection and doubletalk.

Wrong. 

you think you live on a spinning ball the spins 1000 mph while rotating around the sun at 66600 mph while being dragged through space at 435000 mph. You believe you do feel any of this movement because of gravity. A theory that has never been proven with the scientific method. Cool Story Bro 😎 

Edited by jtssrx

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Sorry but I disagree.   

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Wrong. 

you think you live on a spinning ball the spins 1000 mph while rotating around the sun at 66600 mph while being dragged through space at 435000 mph. You believe you do feel any of this movement because of gravity. A theory that has never been proven with the scientific method. Cool Story Bro 😎 

Again you are leaving so much out and just talking mph.   Did you even read my post on the Earth's spin rate?   Did you even read my post on inertia and why plane's don't fly much faster going west?   You are ignoring many proven laws of physics.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You sure make some huge assumptions about people.

How do you know where I get my information or what I read?

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You sure make some huge assumptions about people.

How do you know where I get my information or what I read?

Jts is from outer space I think we all agree on that, so I'll take his word for it.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Wrong. 

You think you live on a deep dish pizza with snow fort walls to keep humans from falling off  the edge.  Even cooler story bro....  There is zero scientific method involved in the cognitive dissonance that is flat earth mythology.  As has already been suggested you or any other flat earther could prove the earth is flat and publish the actual photographic evidence from high altitude but that's an impossibility.

I wasted another 5 minutes listening to the idiots on the yt video act like scientists spouting the laws of thermodynamics without actually understanding the origins of the physics or how they actually work.

Edited by jdsky
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jdsky said:

You think you live on a deep dish pizza with snow fort walls to keep humans from falling off  the edge.  Even cooler story bro....  There is zero scientific method involved in the cognitive dissonance that is flat earth mythology.  As has already been suggested you or any other flat earther could prove the earth is flat and publish the actual photographic evidence from high altitude but that's an impossibility.

I wasted another 5 minutes listening to the idiots on the yt video act like scientists spouting the laws of thermodynamics without actually understanding the origins of the physics or how they actually work.

You keep claiming I think there’s an edge. That’s your claim because you believe the outer space lie. There is no edge you’ve been brainwashed. 

We wake up tomorrow, find out the earth is indeed flat. Nothing changes.

it’s not like there’s a tax to keep the earth spherical 

im cynical by nature but this argument is pointless 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Skeeter21i said:

Not sure if this has been asked or not.....but if the earth is in fact "flat", what it purpose of all the effort to fool us into thinking it's a sphere?

Maybe we should be growing whatever he is smoking? :lol:

Seriously though JT.,.it seems to be a valid question. We live in a fucked up world and I understand why anyone can question our governments about many things....I just don't know what they have to gain on this one :dunno:

6 pages of trying to show a flat earth nut job proof the earth is round.

me I have zero patience for idiots like Jt. Once they announce the earth is flat or we never landed on the moon I don’t give em the time of day.

Everyone here who tried wasted their time.

Lesson learned?

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

6 pages of trying to show a flat earth nut job proof the earth is round.

me I have zero patience for idiots like Jt. Once they announce the earth is flat or we never landed on the moon I don’t give em the time of day.

Everyone here who tried wasted their time.

Lesson learned?

Yeah. It’s literally as dumb as collusion was 

• Haha 1

He said he would answer all questions but that didn't happen.  

Would like to hear his explanation as to why the US, Russia and China have spent massive amounts of money on space programs that that the flat earthers say are just elaborate hoaxes.

Then there are all of the commercial space flight programs that are now selling seats.  Not a single comment on those but I expect it to be the same as the rest, they are all in on it.  Again for what benefit?

On 6/26/2021 at 8:07 AM, jtssrx said:

Wrong. 

Technically you don’t feel velocity.  You feel force which is related to mass and acceleration as  F = m * a, per Newton.  

Edited by Plissken

On 6/25/2021 at 7:44 PM, jtssrx said:

Half the problem with your argument is in the way you make it. "It's all your fault you are so stupid."

You aren't going to change minds, or, as you state, NOT trying to change a mind, when all you do is call us stupid. I see plenty of questions asked in a fine manner and you have to reply with insults. ]

"I expected no less."