Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I've seen these threads go down in the past and I admire JT's ability to debate and defend his beliefs.  It's not important that I believe or change my mind but, a persons ability to debate their thoughts is what I look for in intellect.

It's why Tools, Barbie and MC are retards.

:lol:   At least you make me laugh every once in a while :bc:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Simply look at the moon with a decent pair of binoculars.   I've never heard a good explanation from any flat earther why those objects are spherical yet the earth isn't.   Not one. 

Because if the Earth is round like every other planet and revolves around the sun, that doesn’t make them feel special. Religion drives it. 

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

If the earth is flat why must I account for it's curvature when planning great circle routes? Pilots must also do this. What say you, sir?

Jt asked once why pilots don’t account for the curvature of the Earth and then when he was shown to be wrong he acted like it never happened. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I've seen these threads go down in the past and I admire JT's ability to debate and defend his beliefs.  It's not important that I believe or change my mind but, a persons ability to debate their thoughts is what I look for in intellect.

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Jt asked once why pilots don’t account for the curvature of the Earth and then when he was shown to be wrong he acted like it never happened. 

So not only is JT a kook Zdope is just talking to hear himself speak.....again.😂

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

They don't give damn about altitude, they just fly off I to space.

Just now, Kivalo said:

They don't give damn about altitude, they just fly off I to space.

I'm pretty sure the bio-dome keeps them from leaving the atmosphere. They just bounce off of it like being inside of a clear rubber ball.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Tools and Barbie? Are you 12 years old? Jesus man go back to your mod job at the kindergarten.

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

If the earth is flat why must I account for it's curvature when planning great circle routes? Pilots must also do this. What say you, sir?

Can you be more specific? I’ve never heard of great circle routes. I would like to Pose this question to Someone more versed on this subject. 

7 hours ago, WildMann said:

There is a very simple way to find out for yourself. Make a weather balloon platform with a gps unit and a camera. It's actually quite simple to do and will prove to yourself once and for all that the earth is a sphere.  Yes the space station is in low earth orbit, it's not even in space yet. 200 miles straight up.  Not that far and reachable with tech you can buy anywhere.  Do it and get back to me.  It's easy to argue a point that you have no intention of proving or disproving, but your opinion is moot if that is the case.  Stop watching you tube videos and take some action man.  

There have been a large number weather balloons that go up they show the earth as flat at over 140k feet. Everything you see from space IE pictures of earth or planets are cgi recreations. Not one photo from space is an actual photo. There were zero new photos of the earth from space from the first moon landing until a few years ago. 

7 hours ago, jdsky said:

An infinite flat plane?  Jut try to wrap your head around that for a second.  This would force you to believe that someone could travel into infinity while still remaining on the face of the Earth?  

No on travels beyond Antarctica. It’s illegal. Read about the Antarctic treaty. It’s the longest unchallenged treaty going. If you try to travel to Antarctica unsupervised you will be arrested. 

7 hours ago, WildMann said:

Or how about the fact that in Australia or anywhere in the southern hemisphere the constellations and stars are significantly different than in the northern hemisphere. There is no Polaris in the southern hemisphere.    LOL,  but again, send up a weather balloon.  You can see for yourself and then join the rest of us on the spherical planet earth.  :)

This is false polaris can be seen in the Southern Hemisphere. Explain to me why NASA has never pointed a live csmera at the earth from the ISS the showes the earth rotating or shows buildings upside down in the Southern Hemisphere? If we are so advanced that we can send a rover to mars why can’t we show a live feed of the earth from the ISS? 

also where are the photos of the ISS being built? You know it’s supposed to be massive. Where are the records of the missions of it being launched? How did they launch and build something of its size? 

Picture from lower earth orbit.

download (2).jpg

CGI there are no actual photos. 

The mere fact that every single visible object in space we can see with the naked eye or by telescopic lens is spherical pretty much should do it for anyone.   

I have looked at every object with a high powered telescope and a p1000 camera. Outside of the moon nothing looks like a sphere. The planets all look like lights. 

Simply look at the moon with a decent pair of binoculars.   I've never heard a good explanation from any flat earther why those objects are spherical yet the earth isn't.   Not one. 

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Oh I have taken a few pics of the moon with a telephoto lens. Even in 2D of a photo you can clearly see the curvature of the moon.

Again we have Hubel and Satellites. Why do we have zero photos or videos of the moon rotating around the earth from the behind the moon outside of this ridiculous cgi bs? 

they claim this is real

5 hours ago, ACE said:

There is zero reason or purpose in deceiving people about the shape of the earth 

There are a lot of reasons. If the earth is flat whats beyond Antarctica? Man would want to know. If we are on a spinning ball you can only leave on a rocket. 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I have no issue discussing anything. The people you mentioned are gas lighters. 

4 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How about how come during the different crescent phases of the moon, the shape of the shadow cast onto the moon, is spherical? 

The moon phases are no caused by a shadow from earth. The are caused by the moons position relative to the sun

https://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/questions/question3.html

This is false polaris can be seen in the Southern Hemisphere. Explain to me why NASA has never pointed a live csmera at the earth from the ISS the showes the earth rotating or shows buildings upside down in the Southern Hemisphere? If we are so advanced that we can send a rover to mars why can’t we show a live feed of the earth from the ISS? 

:lol:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I was never shown to be wrong. No one ever answered. I clearly laid out that i tested this on a flight to Vegas also on flights to Orlando on multiple occasions. Once you reach Cruising altitude on any flight the plane stays level never correcting for curvature. 

i also laid out how flights from east and west have the same flight times. Example my last flight to Vegas was the same flight time going as coming back. The flight to Vegas should be much shorter as the earth is supposed to be rotating at about 750 mph to the east. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I was never shown to be wrong. No one ever answered. I clearly laid out that i tested this on a flight to Vegas also on flights to Orlando on multiple occasions. Once you reach Cruising altitude on any flight the plane stays level never correcting for curvature. 

i also laid out how flights from east and west have the same flight times. Example my last flight to Vegas was the same flight time going as coming back. The flight to Vegas should be much shorter as the earth is supposed to be rotating at about 750 mph to the east. 

Everything you said is wrong :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Jt has never heard of a great circle route :lol:

Great-circle navigation

Images

Description

Great circle route, the shortest course between two points on the surface of a sphere. It lies in a plane that intersects the sphere's centre and was known by mathematicians before the time of Columbus.

Multiple flights that are flown weekly don’t follow this. Multiple emergency landings make no sense on a globe. 

Just letting everyone know I just want to have a civil conversation about this. If people start running their mouths like SSFB is starting to Im not going to respond. If you disagree with something I say explain why don’t make smart ass comments 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

wHy IsNT tHeRe LiVe vIdEo Of ThE IsS? 

If you believe that’s live I can’t help you. The earth rotates at 1100 mph at the equator and the ISS is supposed to be traveling at 17500 mph. There is zero movement of the iss or the earth in this “live video” 

• Haha 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

If you believe that’s live I can’t help you. The earth rotates at 1100 mph at the equator and the ISS is supposed to be traveling at 17500 mph. There is zero movement of the iss or the earth in this “live video” 

“Why isn’t there live video?”

*Posts live video*

I dOnT BeLiEvE U

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The plane is also affected by Earth's spin, which means we're spinning away from our destination while our destination is spinning towards us.  Thanks to gravity the atmosphere is for the most part moving at the same velocity as Earth's rotation.

When a person throws a ball up in a moving vehicle, say, a train, the ball does come straight back to thrower as though the train were at rest. This is an iron-clad evidence for the law of inertia as the horizontal motion of ball before, during and after the catch is the same.  If your theory was correct the ball would move from front of the car towards the rear.

My flights from west to east have mostly been shorter due to the jet stream.  (If flight path is near it)

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

There have been a large number weather balloons that go up they show the earth as flat at over 140k feet. Everything you see from space IE pictures of earth or planets are cgi recreations. Not one photo from space is an actual photo. There were zero new photos of the earth from space from the first moon landing until a few years ago. 

I did not say to rely on someone else's pictures or video. Do it yourself.  There are 1000's of photo's that show the earth as a sphere.  Here are some from Japanese students done as a school project. Not CGI. 

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20201210/p2a/00m/0dm/003000c#:~:text=Eight years ago%2C a group,balloon and let it go.&text=They calculated that the smartphone,Saitama Prefecture%2C north of Tokyo.

Second, your statement of false is the actual false statement. You cannot see polaris from the southern hemisphere. At 1 degree past the equator, you can no longer see Polaris. It's a fact.  Compare pictures of the stars in the southern hemisphere to pictures from the northern hemisphere, they are completely different.  Now before you can try turning this around, I will say that if conditions are perfect you can see polaris from just slightly south of the equator, but at the 89 degree declination at this current moment, it is impossible to see polaris from anything further south than 1 degree. 

And third just because, How do ocean going vessels navigate with the stars? Boats didn't always have GPS units. That is brand new to them in our history. When the world found new land masses, those sailors proved the world was a sphere. But here in 2021, you think you are living in the Truman show set.  bahahahaha

Edit: I also wanted to address your statement about the earth looking flat from 140k feet.  The math is against you. Low earth orbit is 200 miles out. 140k feet is 26 miles out.  At low earth orbit our planet is still too close to fit it into an entire picture. Imagine sitting in the front row of a movie theater.  Now you are making a statement that puts you even closer to the screen.  But to humor you, lets' have a look at those pictures. Where were they taken? Can you see land mass and identify it? And if you can identify land mass of North america, show me where you can pan over and see China please. 

Edited by WildMann