Crime up in all Democrat run shit holes

30 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

The government doesn't want to solve it. It's the perfect way to spread money around to the pet projects their supporters want, from the fed level all the way down to local.

You got that right. Anytime you hear a politician start talking about helping  the “kids”…… check your wallet.  
Forming committees,  focus groups, studies,  all bullshit.  Everyone knows what the problems are. They will only say in private because of the public backlash. 
I talk to enough people everyday.  Even as anonymous as this board is, some are still scared of being ostracized for speaking or agreeing with truths.  So they continue to cling to tired old politically correct responses with little value or solution. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Of course it does.  But it doesn’t have to be a biological parent,  any strong influence, be it a neighbor or uncle. 
To think that the government can solve this is asinine.  

It doesn't and it only takes one but that path is significantly less likely for success.  

1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

The government doesn't want to solve it. It's the perfect way to spread money around to the pet projects their supporters want, from the fed level all the way down to local.

Some parts of govt don't want to solve it.   Some do.  

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It doesn't and it only takes one but that path is significantly less likely for success.  

I can’t argue against your statement.  Statistics back it up 100%.  
Trusting misguided politicians to fix anything is a joke.  joe Biden is going to fix gun violence.  What’s he going to do?   Go after gun shows, high capacity magazines.   Even a brain dead idiot like him knows that isn’t the problem.  But,  we love to be lied to and pretend we are doing something. As long as we don’t have to speak about ugly truths . 

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Some parts of govt don't want to solve it.   Some do.  

I guess i just don't trust the govt to do anything that benefits society without directly benefiting them. Both sides are corrupt and would sell out the people for money and power

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I can’t argue against your statement.  Statistics back it up 100%.  
Trusting misguided politicians to fix anything is a joke.  joe Biden is going to fix gun violence.  What’s he going to do?   Go after gun shows, high capacity magazines.   Even a brain dead idiot like him knows that isn’t the problem.  But,  we love to be lied to and pretend we are doing something. As long as we don’t have to speak about ugly truths . 

I do think there is an awakening going on inside the AA/Hispanic/Latino communities on the harm the left has done since the 1960's or before.  Trump's gain in these demographics in 2020 is hopefully just the beginning.  I do think its why the dems are pushing so hard for such massive changes immediately to who has control of everything from voting to economy.  

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I do think there is an awakening going on inside the AA/Hispanic/Latino communities on the harm the left has done since the 1960's or before.  Trump's gain in these demographics in 2020 is hopefully just the beginning.  I do think its why the dems are pushing so hard for such massive changes immediately to who has control of everything from voting to economy.  

I agree.   What’s important to understand is the left and media want you to believe all blacks are the same. Victims in need of their help and protection.  It is simply not true.  Many blacks have prospered in this country and they don’t want to give away what they have worked hard for either.  Does anyone believe if affluent/ middle class blacks were going to start their own communities guys like George Floyd would be invited to live there, just because he is black?   

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I agree.   What’s important to understand is the left and media want you to believe all blacks are the same. Victims in need of their help and protection.  It is simply not true.  Many blacks have prospered in this country and they don’t want to give away what they have worked hard for either.  Does anyone believe if affluent/ middle class blacks were going to start their own communities guys like George Floyd would be invited to live there, just because he is black?   

The biggest threat to the left is social media.   While big tech is doing plenty to sensor conservative thought plenty is still getting thru.   I'm not a facebook guy so I can't say there but my Instagram and TikTok feeds are still FILLED with conservative posts.  From 2016 to 2020 I couldn't believe how much more AA and H/L American posts I was seeing supporting conservative ideals.   It was easy to see Trump was going to make gains there.  The right doesn't do enough to point out the genocide liberals have committed against AA's thru abortion.  

Edited by Highmark