Jimmy is competing in the summer Olympics

4 hours ago, ACE said:

They just need to change the classes from mens\womens to male\female and the problem is solved 

It’s birthing people and non-birthing people. Get it right, ffs. 

I thought I heard of an American LGTB+++ athlete that is also competing in the olympics and plans to burn the American flag, if they podium. So that’s awesome. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

Ummm, you (female Olympic athletes) cant test positive for testosterone.

High school sports, well that seems to be dependent on the school.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It’s birthing people and non-birthing people. Get it right, ffs. 

I thought I heard of an American LGTB+++ athlete that is also competing in the olympics and plans to burn the American flag, if they podium. So that’s awesome. 

A tranny representing the USA wants to win just so he/she/it can shit on the USA  :flush: 

Transgender Team USA alternate BMX Cyclist Chelsea Wolfe reportedly said she would “burn a US flag on the podium” if she won a medal during the games this year in Tokyo, Japan.

My goal is to win the Olympics so I can burn a US flag on the podium,” Wolfe reportedly said in a now deleted Facebook post on March 25. “That is what they focus on during a pandemic. Hurting trans children.”

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

A tranny representing the USA wants to win just so he/she/it can shit on the USA  :flush: 

Transgender Team USA alternate BMX Cyclist Chelsea Wolfe reportedly said she would “burn a US flag on the podium” if she won a medal during the games this year in Tokyo, Japan.

My goal is to win the Olympics so I can burn a US flag on the podium,” Wolfe reportedly said in a now deleted Facebook post on March 25. “That is what they focus on during a pandemic. Hurting trans children.”

download (72).jpg

dogsass.JPG

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

you are giving him way to much credit:news:

No it’ll be around there. Most people are In that 90-110 range so news is structured to captivate that audience 

Ultra dumb and smart people don’t pay attention to the news