Picture taken a hour before he was murdered in Chicago "Hey MC Fuck you and your ilk"

• Gold Member

Hey hey hey don't be looking at chicago or baltimore or any dem run city.  That doesn't fit the narrative.  Just because there are 30 plus shootings every weekend in chicago doesn't mean that white supremacy isn't the underlying problem....

14 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Or more likely a rival gang member.

Seems like it doesn't matter anymore. This fucking mayor has let the inmates loose to do what they want. As much as I hate cops it wouldn't break my heart if they shot every one of these shitheads. 

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Starting this week I am going to be in all of the worst neighborhoods across the city pretty much on a daily basis. Should be fun. 

it's all fun and games right until it's one of yours.. amirite?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Hey MC fuck you and your ilk”...what a goddamned jagaloon the OP is.🤣🤣

Comes 'over here', leaves massive butthurt comments then scurries back to BHI.

Typical.

A complete loss of moral and ethical integrity.  Throw on top of it the cops won't, or should I say can't do anything anymore, and this is what they have become.  Simple animals.

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Snake said:

Comes 'over here', leaves massive butthurt comments then scurries back to BHI.

Typical.

I didn’t scurry anywhere you little cunt...get over yourself MoeMoe.🤣👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

These fucking shitbirds that vote for and live in these dumbocrat run cities deserve everything they get.  The party fucking ran on a platform of terrorism and defunding police and here we are.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

More Juneteenth celebrations ...

Went to Daytona a few years back for a week. Went driving around and stopped at a car dealership. Salesman saw that we were from the north and asked where we were staying. Told him on the beachside. He asked if we knew what what happening the coming weekend and I said no, why? He said that it was BCR weekend and I said so what was the deal. He asked if we knew what BCR was and I said no. He said that it was Black College Reunion weekend, spring break for blacks. Again, I said so. He said that it was bad enough with the regular spring breakers but BCR weekend was like a pack of dogs. They'll fuck and suck wherever, shit and piss wherever and any other thing that they wanted to do. Well, he was right. Why do they feel like this type of thing is normal behavior? I liked partying as much as the next but some of the shit blacks do is so fucking over the top you have to wonder if something isn't missing in their dna. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Good time in Flint.   

DAE85B59-61B5-40B3-BE8F-59BFC6A5D82E.png

Earlier today they were reported that she "allegedly shot first". Even CNN was in on it

YAY!!! For Juneteeth celebration we'll walk up to a cop and shoot them   WTF

48 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Earlier today they were reported that she "allegedly shot first". Even CNN was in on it

YAY!!! For Juneteeth celebration we'll walk up to a cop and shoot them   WTF

Right,  according to witnesses she ambushed him for no reason.   Only reason cop is alive is because she  couldn’t fire a gun . 
surprised at some of the witnesses blaming her for ruining the celebration and not jumping the police. 

20 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

A complete loss of moral and ethical integrity.  Throw on top of it the cops won't, or should I say can't do anything anymore, and this is what they have become.  Simple animals.

X2

18 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Went to Daytona a few years back for a week. Went driving around and stopped at a car dealership. Salesman saw that we were from the north and asked where we were staying. Told him on the beachside. He asked if we knew what what happening the coming weekend and I said no, why? He said that it was BCR weekend and I said so what was the deal. He asked if we knew what BCR was and I said no. He said that it was Black College Reunion weekend, spring break for blacks. Again, I said so. He said that it was bad enough with the regular spring breakers but BCR weekend was like a pack of dogs. They'll fuck and suck wherever, shit and piss wherever and any other thing that they wanted to do. Well, he was right. Why do they feel like this type of thing is normal behavior? I liked partying as much as the next but some of the shit blacks do is so fucking over the top you have to wonder if something isn't missing in their dna. 

There is some major malfunction with most of them - that's for sure.