Go read on the Chinese spy that defected

We do alot of work at university of Illinois. Probably at least half of the students are asian. Chinese or indian. University makes a killing off of them. 

Illinois state is 45 minutes away and that's where all of the stupid super hot white chicks go. But not as much $$$ at that university. 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

We do alot of work at university of Illinois. Probably at least half of the students are asian. Chinese or indian. University makes a killing off of them. 

Illinois state is 45 minutes away and that's where all of the stupid super hot white chicks go. But not as much $$$ at that university. 

AsU has the hottest chicks and the highest std rates of any university . It is a evil joke God is playing lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Anler said:

I remember going to my brother in laws masters degree commencement ceremony at University of Michigan. He was one of only 20 Caucasians and probably one of only 50 Americans, out of a near 800 student class. I’m pretty sure most large American based universities make most of their money off non-American students. 

14 hours ago, Matt said:

The talent at ASU and around Scottsdale is insane. I wish I would have moved out here single. Lol

Scottsdale is like a Beverly Hills Jr. Lots of fake tits walking around. 

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

Scottsdale is like a Beverly Hills Jr. Lots of fake tits walking around. 

I would argue the talent and ASU tops the talent at UCLA . . 

And I don't discriminate tits . Especaly on older women.  I would rather see some firm tits than some old water balloons 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I would argue the talent and ASU tops the talent at UCLA . . 

And I don't discriminate tits . Especaly on older women.  I would rather see some firm tits than some old water balloons 

I havent been to Scottsdale in a few years but that is what I noticed the most was all of the tits and giant diamond wedding rings LOL

10 hours ago, Anler said:

I havent been to Scottsdale in a few years but that is what I noticed the most was all of the tits and giant diamond wedding rings LOL

Old Town at night is pretty amazing but just running around the lake at the state farm building on a scooter is unreal . Just non stop top shelf  tallent . One of the guys who worked for me for yrs went down there to do a job for me came back sold his place and moved to Phoenix down by the zoo so he could be between asu and old Town.  I don't blame him if I were 30 I would do the same thing .