Canadian doctors stand up and declare it’s time to stop this insanity

People died from the AZ and now they’re saying it doesn’t even prevent covid 

governments and media were adamant that not only was it safe, but you’re going to die if you don’t get vaccinated 

so people died from a pseudo vaccine that they didn’t even need 

the Covid fear cult are pieces of dog shit 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

People died from the AZ and now they’re saying it doesn’t even prevent covid 

governments and media were adamant that not only was it safe, but you’re going to die if you don’t get vaccinated 

so people died from a pseudo vaccine that they didn’t even need 

the Covid fear cult are pieces of dog shit 

We live in America not Canadistan. People are free to make their own decisions here. Unfortunately there is a lot of stupid here, like people who vote republican and democrat and think things are going to get better even tho that has never happened. So why should this be any different? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

We live in America not Canadistan. People are free to make their own decisions here. Unfortunately there is a lot of stupid here, like people who vote republican and democrat and think things are going to get better even tho that has never happened. So why should this be any different? 

Interesting thing I never knew that if there were a recognized safe treatment, they wouldn’t be allowed to use the vaccine even under emergency use.  Perhaps why potential treatments got demonized so quickly 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Interesting thing I never knew that if there were a recognized safe treatment, they wouldn’t be allowed to use the vaccine even under emergency use.  Perhaps why potential treatments got demonized so quickly 

Corporations own our govt. Thats why we shouldnt vote for establishment candidates. 

Just now, Anler said:

Corporations own our govt. Thats why we shouldnt vote for establishment candidates. 

It could be that, or government thought vaccines were their easiest way out, or both. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Too late, there's a Delta+ variant now.

“Plus”!   Yes, that sounds much more menacing.  :lol:

I’m so glad I’m not subject to fear mongering.

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yes, yes! And it’s running RAMPANT in the Midwest and mountain Midwest states. Vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate!  

We’re all dead, it’s just a matter of time.  Wait, am I dead now?  Fuck me!

1 hour ago, ACE said:

This variant shit is so ridiculous.  As soon as people stop caring about the last variant, the media just starts hand jobbing a new one, and the same idiots get scared all over again 

Yep, “PLUS”!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Anler said:

its all but over here. You can go in most places without a mask and even the employees arent wearing them. Seems the vaccines worked as there are hardly any new cases... 

This doesn't even logically make sense.

Why do people keep believing the vaccine is actually causing case decline?!

It's testing, the testing is a controlled PCR test.

All of these declining cases are just a result of the testing threshold. CDC changing that threshold directly and drastically affects results - immediately.

The virus still transmits even with a vaccine, it still exists. Vaccinated can test positive and have tested positive. Many, MANY unvaccinated still exist.

To believe that cases are truly declining at such a ridiculous rate due to the vaccine ... that's ridiculous.

Control the testing, you control the results..
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, ACE said:

Probably also why it may just come out that this “vaccine” isn’t really a vaccine at all. I’ll bet that we may never see it fully endorsed by the FDA. 

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Plus”!   Yes, that sounds much more menacing.  :lol:

I’m so glad I’m not subject to fear mongering.

We’re all dead, it’s just a matter of time.  Wait, am I dead now?  Fuck me!

Yep, “PLUS”!!!!!!!!

Oh yes. How did I forget the “plus” part. Fuck me that IS funny. What’s next? Plus plus? Where’s Fauci? We need Fauci’s take on it. Seems like that little fucker done disappeared right after his little email deal. Did he get Clinton’d and no one knows yet? 

We are all dead really. 

8 minutes ago, irv said:

All of these declining cases are just a result of the testing threshold. CDC changing that threshold directly and drastically affects results - immediately.

The virus still transmits even with a vaccine, it still exists. Vaccinated can test positive and have tested positive. Many, MANY unvaccinated still exist.

To believe that cases are truly declining at such a ridiculous rate due to the vaccine ... that's ridiculous.

Correct. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Probably also why it may just come out that this “vaccine” isn’t really a vaccine at all. I’ll bet that we may never see it fully endorsed by the FDA. 

Oh yes. How did I forget the “plus” part. Fuck me that IS funny. What’s next? Plus plus? Where’s Fauci? We need Fauci’s take on it. Seems like that little fucker done disappeared right after his little email deal. Did he get Clinton’d and no one knows yet? 

We are all dead really. 

Correct. 

I'm gonna say Plus One.:lol:

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, irv said:

I just want my 5 minute anti-body test that shows my personal immune system handled the Covid with flying colors.  

28 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

We are all dead really. 

Correct. 

Oh, if you call it a “vaccine” then, IT IS ONE!!!!!!

Also, there’s a holistic healer in Mexico that can cure cancer.  “Herbal remedies”.

It seems the only people that have a problem with the vaccine are the people who arent getting one. LOL Telling everyone what they should be doing like the liberals do. LOL

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Not until we get these people some firearms training.  My god.  Kill ratios are just awful and it’s expensive to treat GSW.  

I agree they are fucking retarded

1 hour ago, irv said:

It makes total sense to anyone who can see what is going on. Last year the cases were blowing up. Now they arent. Because millions of people either had the virus already or got vaccinated. Its science

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

It makes total sense to anyone who can see what is going on. Last year the cases were blowing up. Now they arent. Because millions of people either had the virus already or got vaccinated. Its science

They never once said the vaccine will stop you from getting or transmitting it. 

and yes it’s legit that they lowered PCR cycles a lot for vaccinated people 

did the vaccine help? Possibly. Herd immunity and pre immunity did a lot more 

for example cases disappeared in SD long before the vaccine was a thing 

29 minutes ago, ACE said:

They never once said the vaccine will stop you from getting or transmitting it. 

and yes it’s legit that they lowered PCR cycles a lot for vaccinated people 

did the vaccine help? Possibly. Herd immunity and pre immunity did a lot more 

for example cases disappeared in SD long before the vaccine was a thing 

The vaccines have proven to prevent the spread of the virus hence the sharp decline in new cases. Trump even said they were great vaccines. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Whatever you think about the vax for yourself that is one thing.  But anyone stupid enough to give it to the youth without doing research is a moron.

Heard you the first 100 times you said it....FFS move along.🤣

On 6/20/2021 at 6:19 AM, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The wife’s cousin not only did that but literally had a party for when everyone in the family was 14 days post full vaccination. Super rich, snotty side of the family too so I’m not surprised. 

While I don’t condone what my state or this country has done over this bs, at least it didn’t go full Canadian. Gotta love government funded healthcare because that’s the only real reason that they did what they did. Funny part is the amount of people in that country that tow the governs line is astounding. 

long time programming.  were all subjuects of it, we just didnt really take knotice of it till it has been SO blatantly shoved down our throats.