Check your account email address ×

Canadian doctors stand up and declare it’s time to stop this insanity

2 hours ago, Anler said:

The vaccines have proven to prevent the spread of the virus hence the sharp decline in new cases. Trump even said they were great vaccines. 

Source? 

22 hours ago, Anler said:

The vaccines have proven to prevent the spread of the virus hence the sharp decline in new cases. Trump even said they were great vaccines. 

Bullshit they have. Fully vaccinated healthy people are still getting sick with covid, being hospitalized and dying. They are called breakthrough cases and because there are so many of them, the CDC no longer investigates them unless you are hospitalized or die; and even then, they fight the fact it had anything to do with the vaccines. 

But scientists don’t fully know yet how much the vaccines reduce transmission of the virus from a vaccinated person to others.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/if-youre-vaccinated-can-you-transmit-covid-19-what-we-know

Can I get Covid after being fully vaccinated?

The answer is yes. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you should get tested for COVID-19 even if you are fully vaccinated. You won't be at high risk for hospitalization or severe disease, but if you are infected you may pass the virus to an unvaccinated person, who could then get very sick.
Jun. 3, 2021

"As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause. This shift will help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance".

Previous data on all vaccine breakthrough cases reported to CDC from January–April 2021 are available.

• There is ""SOME"" evidence that vaccination ""MAY"" make illness less severe for those who are vaccinated and still get sick.
  • Hospitalized or fatal COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough cases reported to CDC as of June 14, 2021

As of June 14, 2021, more than 144 million people in the United States had been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

During the same time, CDC received reports from 47 U.S. states and territories of 3,729 patients with COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infection who were hospitalized or died.

Total number of vaccine breakthrough infections reported to CDC
    Hospitalized or fatal vaccine breakthrough cases reported to CDC 3,729
    Female 1,830 (49%)
    People aged ≥65 years 2,856 (77%)
    Asymptomatic infections 683 (18%)
    Hospitalizations* 3,538 (95%)
    Deaths† 671 (18%)

*916 (26%) of 3,538 hospitalizations reported as asymptomatic or not related to COVID-19.
    †122 (18%) of 671 fatal cases reported as asymptomatic or not related to COVID-19.

Previous data on all vaccine breakthrough cases reported to CDC from January–April 2021 are available.

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Michigan is finally free as of today!  Now if they can just stop with the same commercials over and over that would be great. Time to move on

Monday is the last day that COVID-19 capacity limits and masking requirements will be in effect in Michigan, about 15 months after the first restrictions were put in place.

On Tuesday, June 22, all capacity limits, indoor and outdoor, will be lifted, and the broad mask mandate, regardless of vaccination status, will expire.

Some orders in long-term care facilities and testing will remain, and guidance on how schools will operate is expected this week.

Michigan was originally supposed to fully reopen July 1, but with more than 9 million vaccines administered and COVID cases plummeting, that timeline has been accelerated, as COVID trends continue to drop.

22 hours ago, Anler said:

It seems the only people that have a problem with the vaccine are the people who arent getting one. LOL Telling everyone what they should be doing like the liberals do. LOL

So you have not seen a TV or a radio or a billboard in the last 3 mo I see . 

Talk about telling people what they should be doing 

Remember when Fauci and Daszak had 27 scientists to back (actually divert) the natural bullshit theory.  The Lancet has fired Daszak for serious conflict of interests (he better lawyer up) and are now asking those same scientist if they still hold the same view.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

So you have not seen a TV or a radio or a billboard in the last 3 mo I see . 

Talk about telling people what they should be doing 

It's not mandatory. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

What will that prove? Nursing home patients wontvbe out side any way 

Exactly. Cases have dropped to almost zero. Because many have either been vaccinated or already had covid. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, ACE said:

WHO now says children should not take the vaccine, and people who had the rones don’t need to take it 

derrrrrp

People who had the rones dont need to get a vaccine they already have it. 

52 minutes ago, ACE said:

WHO now says children should not take the vaccine, and people who had the rones don’t need to take it 

derrrrrp

I'm guessing the pharmacutical company's are now content with the profits they've made.:lol:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

People who had the rones dont need to get a vaccine they already have it. 

They have better antibodies than the vaccine gives you 

1 hour ago, hayward said:

I'm guessing the pharmacutical company's are now content with the profits they've made.:lol:

While pharmaceutical payoffs are a thing I don’t think that’s the only reason for all this 

Imagine if I was developing an experimental drug, offering children ice cream to test it, and I didn’t want to have to get the parents permission to give it to the kids, all for an illness that has a zero percent chance of hurting children.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

Imagine if I was developing an experimental drug, offering children ice cream to test it, and I didn’t want to have to get the parents permission to give it to the kids, all for an illness that has a zero percent chance of hurting children.

Where do I sigh up?

In hell.