Canadian doctors stand up and declare it’s time to stop this insanity

This shit has become so bizarre it’s hard to even keep up. Absolutely nothing the Covid fear cult even makes sense anymore. They’re nothing but anti science bastards who are doing way more harm than good. these doctors talk facts, data, and analysis. 

but like Thomas Sowell said, there’s no point in talking data and analysis to someone who is feeling righteous in their ignorance 

Injecting these vaccines into children at this point is just sick 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ACE said:

This shit has become so bizarre it’s hard to even keep up. Absolutely nothing the Covid fear cult even makes sense anymore. They’re nothing but anti science bastards who are doing way more harm than good. these doctors talk facts, data, and analysis. 

but like Thomas Sowell said, there’s no point in talking data and analysis to someone who is feeling righteous in their ignorance 

How telling of the media. only 1 reporter had questions on a pretty exposing press conference.  And peolke have to ask why 50% of the people in North America don't trust the media and less trust govrnment . 

39 minutes ago, ACE said:

5dw1et.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

How telling of the media. only 1 reporter had questions on a pretty exposing press conference.  And peolke have to ask why 50% of the people in North America don't trust the media and less trust govrnment . 

This also goes towards My argument that virtue signallers are pieces of shit 

imagine wanting to look good so bad that you’ll inject your children with a highly experimental vaccine that they do not need for an illness that simply will not hurt them.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

imagine wanting to look good so bad that you’ll inject your children with a highly experimental vaccine that they do not need for an illness that simply will not hurt them.  

I know it is crazy . In my state if you are not at the bus stop to get your fucking kids child service can be called.  But injecting a untested drug in to them for something that would have less than a 99.999% chance of killing them if they ever even cought a covid in the first place that is celebrated? 

It Is fucking insanity . This whole this stinks to high heaven like nothing I have ever witnessed before 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I know it is crazy . In my state if you are not at the bus stop to get your fucking kids child service can be called.  But injecting a untested drug in to them for something that would have less than a 99.999% chance of killing them if they ever even cought a covid in the first place that is celebrated? 

It Is fucking insanity . This whole this stinks to high heaven like nothing I have ever witnessed before 

Our government even went so far as to call taking vitamin D “fake news” 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Our government even went so far as to call taking vitamin D “fake news” 

Same here . You can't have a non tested drug put out there with a viable alternative.  It is fucking insanity 

Top dude there said that if there were a recognized treatment for covid, these vaccines wouldn’t even be allowed under emergency use, and said there’s been an avalanche of information now showing that ivermectin works and originally he was a skeptic 

8 hours ago, ACE said:

The wife’s cousin not only did that but literally had a party for when everyone in the family was 14 days post full vaccination. Super rich, snotty side of the family too so I’m not surprised. 

While I don’t condone what my state or this country has done over this bs, at least it didn’t go full Canadian. Gotta love government funded healthcare because that’s the only real reason that they did what they did. Funny part is the amount of people in that country that tow the governs line is astounding. 

Wish it were someone but Sloan, but shoot the messenger not the message.

His cheese slipped off the cracker months ago.

Edited by Voodoo

46 minutes ago, ACE said:

Another truly bizarre thing about the Covid fear cult is the actually get mad at the idea that there’s treatments for this illness. 

Rat Fauxi knew HQL worked since original Sars. That's also why Africa doesn't have covi issue- because they all take that for malaria. 

Ivermectin has had good success as well. 

Both blocked - so they can push the experimental jab on the population. 

• Like 1

It appears this narrative of divide will not be going gently into that good nite.  Sounds like all the stops are being pulled to keep this alive.  Now, young men and women under 18 not getting the vaccine are “harborers” of the virus and, a new, vax resistant and more deadly “Delta strain” is up and coming.

“I got both vaccines and still got Covid?!?”

”Oh, we don’t have a fax for the Delta stain yet.  “iT’s oN tHe waY tho!!!! WeAr YuR masKs!”

:lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It appears this narrative of divide will not be going gently into that good nite.  Sounds like all the stops are being pulled to keep this alive.  Now, young men and women under 18 not getting the vaccine are “harborers” of the virus and, a new, vax resistant and more deadly “Delta strain” is up and coming.

“I got both vaccines and still got Covid?!?”

”Oh, we don’t have a fax for the Delta stain yet.  “iT’s oN tHe waY tho!!!! WeAr YuR masKs!”

:lol:

Wonder how Many “variants” they go through before the Covid cult realizes they’re getting played 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Because that is how the media portrayed him. He's not perfect but he is nothing like the gov't and media made him out to be. Can you think of anyone else this was done to? :news:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Another truly bizarre thing about the Covid fear cult is the actually get mad at the idea that there’s treatments for this illness. 

They don’t know how to live without it. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Wonder how Many “variants” they go through before the Covid cult realizes they’re getting played 

If they haven’t by now, they probably won’t. 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Because that is how the media portrayed him. He's not perfect but he is nothing like the gov't and media made him out to be. Can you think of anyone else this was done to? :news:

Where haw Sloan actually been crazy? He seems to be right most often 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

They don’t know how to live without it. 

If they haven’t by now, they probably won’t. 

Exactly. It will just keep going and going and going...............

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Where haw Sloan actually been crazy? He seems to be right most often 

His views, or alleged views, were front and center there for a while. Like most fabricated stories, after the damage is done, they seem to disappear.

"He has made national news coverage for his controversial views on abortion, LGBTQ issues, as well as for making allegedly racist remarks. On January 20, 2021, Sloan was expelled from the Conservative Party caucus after it was revealed that he had received a donation from white supremacist Paul Fromm"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Sloan#:~:text=He has made national news,from white supremacist Paul Fromm.

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

Before that happens, a new reason to hate others who question their beliefs will be developed.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ACE said:

Top dude there said that if there were a recognized treatment for covid, these vaccines wouldn’t even be allowed under emergency use, and said there’s been an avalanche of information now showing that ivermectin works and originally he was a skeptic 

I found that interesting as well . It is almost criminal what these ass clowns did . How many people died because of this ? 

And again I get it you are not in the best heath over 55 and worried . Fine get the test drug 

But to be pushing this shit on kids is criminal imho 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, irv said:

His views, or alleged views, were front and center there for a while. Like most fabricated stories, after the damage is done, they seem to disappear.

"He has made national news coverage for his controversial views on abortion, LGBTQ issues, as well as for making allegedly racist remarks. On January 20, 2021, Sloan was expelled from the Conservative Party caucus after it was revealed that he had received a donation from white supremacist Paul Fromm"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Sloan#:~:text=He has made national news,from white supremacist Paul Fromm.

Simply calling things controversial doesn’t make them controversial. It just means that someone considers them controversial. It means nothing. 

if you dig into these issues he’s way more often right than wrong 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Or so your govenment instructed the media to make it look that way.  And look 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I found that interesting as well . It is almost criminal what these ass clowns did . How many people died because of this ? 

And again I get it you are not in the best heath over 55 and worried . Fine get the test drug 

But to be pushing this shit on kids is criminal imho 

I’ve always maintained it’s a personal choice and should be based on risk assessment and informed consent. That is not what’s happening