Smurfy 71 HCS Mod

They enlisted a fucking newbie to police the forums and turn it into dootalk complete with overbearing fucking nut job moderators that randomly close threads they don't agree with and have some sort of quota to meet on warnings and bans. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Phil knows his stuff when it comes to helping others look into mechanical stuff ... he's always been a great contributor on that level.  But he's a freaking tinfoil hat guy when it comes to the CE over there.  I like his viewpoints, for the most part, but his rants saying "just wait" ... I almost felt sorry for him.  When he claimed to be clairvoyant is when I finally said enough LOL

That's something I must have missed. Seldom was I in the general forum discussions/rants or CE. 

9 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

Like i said you don't know shit.

#1. I can read.

#2. I was involved in the PitCunt vs. AO5GSHO and supported you and the admins

#3. I can fucking read and fully comprehend the english language.

#4. I'm rather handy when it comes to interwebbing shit. 

#5. I have a near photographic memory and brain that's full of totally useless trivia and knowledge.

so, your hands aren't exactly squeaky clean and spot free in this mess... and I don't know shit. 

but... I'd still rather go riding with you and buy you a beer than any of the tool bags that are still currently ruining HCS.

:lol: 

6 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Looks like they added another new mod, this one only has 31 posts..... :lol: 

74craig super moderator

74craig

Jeesus- joined in 2012 and has 31 posts? 

I'm assuming that they are all VS lackeys? Why else would they be promoted?

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

#1. I can read.

#2. I was involved in the PitCunt vs. AO5GSHO and supported you and the admins

#3. I can fucking read and fully comprehend the english language.

#4. I'm rather handy when it comes to interwebbing shit. 

#5. I have a near photographic memory and brain that's full of totally useless trivia and knowledge.

so, your hands aren't exactly squeaky clean and spot free in this mess... and I don't know shit. 

but... I'd still rather go riding with you and buy you a beer than any of the tool bags that are still currently ruining HCS.

:lol: 

You sound upset. Did the ice cream truck hit your hammock set up?? Lol

19 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Nah, got rained out of fishing last night.  

Almost as bad as getting rained out from a rip.  Freezing rain sucks donkey.  Work has me over in Germany for meetings, but when I get back I am going to take a few days just to fish.

On 6/24/2021 at 10:26 PM, Ziemann said:

Jeesus- joined in 2012 and has 31 posts? 

I'm assuming that they are all VS lackeys? Why else would they be promoted?

DT member. Now they probably start the foul language filter soon. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

So my ban is lifted and I finally get to see what got me banned ....

So I respond to dskobitch and I said the key word "Liberal" with a Pot calling the Kettle black meme ....apparently Liberal is the trigger word for this smurf faggot just like I said.  🤦‍♂️😒

Screenshot_20210626-144143_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, CFM said:

Vertical Scope Rectums/ Hardcoreslurppers/ DooSuck get together 2020

rsz_egsw-shoot-group-skidoo-101-15cg-2.j

Gay-Ski-Week-New-Zealand-5.jpg

That must be PG driving. Must’ve been his TotallyYamaha Mod resume? Or was these pics how he baited Phisgar?🤣😂

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2021 at 11:34 AM, EvilBird said:

This .

This Guy Smurfy71 is a fucking nitwit liberal pussy and seems to pick and choose who has broken the "rules" . Deleted anything political he didnt agree with yet left plenty of other left wing shit up. Also didnt ban or warn other members who clearly broke the "rules" but did so to me and others. Pointing this hypocrisy out will get you a warning or ban also. 😒

Ive never seen the dude once post anything before he became a mod. Now hes full blown power tripping.

I simply questioned Him also on the rules and he immediately went into defense mode and threatened permanent ban instead of explaining it like a man. 

Then He goes "if you have any questions just ask" 😒

well ya pussy I did and you told me I wasn't allowed to ask about rules or why some posts got deleted and others didn't. What a joke. 

Cliff notes: nitwit liberal pussy 

• Haha 1

On 6/24/2021 at 9:24 PM, EvilBird said:

Promote Guys to Moderator that never contributed a thing. Hey what could go wrong ? 🤦‍♂️

LOL!  Rite?  My back and forth with that fat puffer, he told me that my interaction with fellow members is not setting an example.  :lol:

I go back a decade with these fuckers.  I just LOL’d at him and had a nasty reply.  That was it for me…BAN CITY!   :lmao:

• Haha 2