Smurfy 71 HCS Mod

52 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

@Jimmy Snacks

Hmmm, who was it that made the observation on a HCS thread that you were banned? I stated that you had offended the new mod (with 100 posts)....and those posts were all deleted. 

There was nothing inflammatory, nor was there anything negative. Just an observation. 

How did HCS get this screwed up?

show-me-on-this-doll-where-the-internet-hurt-you.jpg

Corporate Liberal Canada bought it out. That’s how. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Ziemann said:

@Jimmy Snacks

Hmmm, who was it that made the observation on a HCS thread that you were banned? I stated that you had offended the new mod (with 100 posts)....and those posts were all deleted. 

There was nothing inflammatory, nor was there anything negative. Just an observation. 

show-me-on-this-doll-where-the-internet-hurt-you.jpg

I have no idea...he warned me twice for trolling and name calling which is funny considering the back and forth in the General and CE Forums. As for my suspension I’m not even sure what I said that was inappropriate towards him...I was annoyed that he closed the Vaccine Thread after posting something along the lines of “If you want the vax get it if you don’t then don’t...this thread is now closed!”..........😂😂

Got a reply to patriot butt fucker or whatever he goes by deleted the other day, hell I’ve never had one on dootalk even get edited before.   Sites gone down the shittier cousin Eddie style.  
I simply was over excited for the tin foil style post that would come out once the ufo stuff was released from him.  
I don’t even feel safe to drink and post over there anymore  

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2021 at 6:41 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

What the fuck is up with that guy closing down threads and warning people for stupid shit? I simply questioned why he closes some threads and not others and made some general comments about why people get warned and he banned me until July for making inappropriate comments about him...SMH.

He deleted a post of mine in a Polaris thread. Said I was bashing. I asked about it in the same thread, and that was deleted and he pm'd me and said I was making demands and I was a fool.. I just replied back. Ban probably coming.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, racerdave said:

He deleted a post of mine in a Polaris thread. Said I was bashing. I asked about it in the same thread, and that was deleted and he pm'd me and said I was making demands and I was a fool.. I just replied back. Ban probably coming.

Good god what a power tripping half man and yeah I’m sure he won’t let it go.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ziemann said:

@Jimmy Snacks

Pit Cunt

Sloppy Joe 

Regular 'contributors' having posts altered and deleted, then run off when confronting super mod Joe

long time HCS moderators being told 'it's not their site' any longer when things in reality were just fine

so, it's pretty much @A05GSHO's fault  

let the Zombie die and let's build this place.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e0295a2862f2780f4c

the entire liberal/conservative remarks in this thread and pretty much on the entire internet makes me literally LMFAO, and as a self branded fiscally conservative socially liberal moderate it makes me want to move to Canada for 'free health care' and reasonably priced poutine.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

Classic was the other month the main HCS sword swallower coming over here and demanding we stop bashing him or legal consequences will follow.

Anyone have the link ? I need a good laugh. 

Edited by CFM

FROM HCS: Now I'm apparently in trouble with a Mod with 133 posts:

ziemann

Registered

Joined Jan 10, 2006
2,232 Posts
@Smurfy71
I'm assuming that the deleted posts are your Mod handywork?
Did we cross some unknown boundaries?

ziemann

ziemann

Registered

Joined Jan 10, 2006
2,232 Posts
@Smurfy71

Zambroski said:
It’d be a nice change from eating penises.
NW Wisc. Trail info: http://www.jackpineriders.com/
http://www.bruleriverriders.com/

Reactions:dskofich
Smurfy71

Smurfy71

Super Moderator

2016 1200 Renegade X
Joined Jun 19, 2015
133 Posts
@Smurfy71

Check your PM's and if you have a question, PM me back.

Smurfy71

Super Moderator

2016 1200 Renegade X
Joined Jun 19, 2015
133 Posts
My personal feelings toward a member or my post count has nothing to do with Moderating decisions. I'm here to ensure members follow rules, certain members push the rules and have received warnings for doing so. After sufficient warnings, those members receive temporary or permanent bans.

2016 1200 Renegade X
2005 MXZ 500ss
2004 600HO SDI (For Sale)
94 MX 470 Sold

Smurfy71

Smurfy71

Super Moderator

2016 1200 Renegade X
Joined Jun 19, 2015
133 Posts
Discussing another members status, or or calling Mods out in public is bad form.

• Haha 1

I was bored the other day and found DT has a GDF forum also. There was this long ass thread(PWing or something like that. Went to yesterday or the other day to read after there update. All that thread is mainly the Doo queens that follow PG and smurfy like roadies. 

anyway they just got same forum skin as  HCS’s recent upgrade and one of the members just found out Skoiuty and His Smurfet are mods and regulars at the Polaris enemy site. Didn’t get too far but think they just told them to nevermind it and it is what they are at the other site(maybe deleted posts now). Posts were sometime mknday or tuesday. Remember PG saying something but didn’t see it again. Just jiberish junk that thread is so haven’t gone back.

Edited by sno_mo_racer

• Gold Member

Only reason I brought up Liberal was because this Smurfy71 queen clearly was favoring certain "agendas" in the CE and GDF.

Not sure about now but this was well over a month ago when he first popped up outta nowhere and he was deleting posts from me and others rapid fire about Sleepy Joe, but was leaving anti Trump/Rebublican shit up. It was so obvious. Guy showed his cards immediately. I really wonder if he even is a Canadian snowmobiler and not just some VS computer nerd playing the part. 

150 posts? Joined in 2015? 😒

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ziemann said:

ziemann

Registered

Joined Jan 10, 2006
2,232 Posts

@Smurfy71

ziemann

ziemann

Registered

Joined Jan 10, 2006
2,232 Posts

@Smurfy71

Zambroski said:

Smurfy71

Smurfy71

Super Moderator

2016 1200 Renegade X
Joined Jun 19, 2015
133 Posts

@Smurfy71

Smurfy71

Super Moderator

2016 1200 Renegade X
Joined Jun 19, 2015
133 Posts
My personal feelings toward a member or my post count has nothing to do with Moderating decisions. I'm here to ensure members follow rules, certain members push the rules and have received warnings for doing so. After sufficient warnings, those members receive temporary or permanent bans.

2016 1200 Renegade X
2005 MXZ 500ss
94 MX 470 Sold

Smurfy71

Smurfy71

Super Moderator

2016 1200 Renegade X
Joined Jun 19, 2015
133 Posts
Discussing another members status, or or calling Mods out in public is bad form.

I saw your post exchange over there and was wondering what that butt plug sent in a p.m.

9 hours ago, Ziemann said:

ziemann

Registered

Joined Jan 10, 2006
2,232 Posts

@Smurfy71

ziemann

ziemann

Registered

Joined Jan 10, 2006
2,232 Posts

@Smurfy71

Zambroski said:

Smurfy71

Smurfy71

Super Moderator

2016 1200 Renegade X
Joined Jun 19, 2015
133 Posts

@Smurfy71

Smurfy71

Super Moderator

2016 1200 Renegade X
Joined Jun 19, 2015
133 Posts

2016 1200 Renegade X
2005 MXZ 500ss
94 MX 470 Sold

Smurfy71

Smurfy71

Super Moderator

2016 1200 Renegade X
Joined Jun 19, 2015
133 Posts

Looks like life is rough being Joe's boyfriend for him.

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Only reason I brought up Liberal was because this Smurfy71 queen clearly was favoring certain "agendas" in the CE and GDF.

Not sure about now but this was well over a month ago when he first popped up outta nowhere and he was deleting posts from me and others rapid fire about Sleepy Joe, but was leaving anti Trump/Rebublican shit up. It was so obvious. Guy showed his cards immediately. I really wonder if he even is a Canadian snowmobiler and not just some VS computer nerd playing the part. 

That's what they do. It's for your own good, don't you know ?

Fucking Dem Clown Show

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

All I know is that Phil The Shill has free reign over there and after my first warning I gave him some shit for running to the mods and crying about me and his comment was and I’m paraphrasing....”You did this to yourself...you didn’t follow the rules”...🤣🤣

Mr. Uber Conservative Patriotic Jabronie  toeing the line and making sure others do as well.🤣🤣

When you're so sensitive you can't even let a GDF and CE exist without butt hurt ... that's a sign the participation ribbon kids have now taken over.  And that's what the Pisser is ... a participation ribbon advocate.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

When you're so sensitive you can't even let a GDF and CE exist without butt hurt ... that's a sign the participation ribbon kids have now taken over.  And that's what the Pisser is ... a participation ribbon advocate.

I think we all agreed years ago that mods loitering in those "gray areas" just looking to give infractions is an exersize in silliness.  Just stay out.  Steve's rules were spot on when it was re-opened.  "if you are thin skinned, just stay out, nobody is coming to your rescue."

Now, it appears, thin skinned mods have been put in place to ensure feels aren't hurt.  My god.  "HARDCORE!!!!!"

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Pit Cunt

Sloppy Joe 

Regular 'contributors' having posts altered and deleted, then run off when confronting super mod Joe

long time HCS moderators being told 'it's not their site' any longer when things in reality were just fine

so, it's pretty much @A05GSHO's fault  

let the Zombie die and let's build this place.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e0295a2862f2780f4c

the entire liberal/conservative remarks in this thread and pretty much on the entire internet makes me literally LMFAO, and as a self branded fiscally conservative socially liberal moderate it makes me want to move to Canada for 'free health care' and reasonably priced poutine.  :lol:

You don't know shit

1 hour ago, racerdave said:

I will say this. I enjoy Phils post's, feel he knows his  stuff.  never an issue with him on my part.

Phil knows his stuff when it comes to helping others look into mechanical stuff ... he's always been a great contributor on that level.  But he's a freaking tinfoil hat guy when it comes to the CE over there.  I like his viewpoints, for the most part, but his rants saying "just wait" ... I almost felt sorry for him.  When he claimed to be clairvoyant is when I finally said enough LOL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Lmao

Precisely Who was It that started the public pissing contest with Pit Cunt again?

https://giphy.com/gifs/chips-s4c-pissing-VjCUqNTGctTSU

The HCS/Doo-Talk member that started the Doo-Talk thread at HCS who Pit Cunt banned at Doo-Talk.  Pit Cunt just so happened to join HCS and Vertical Scope gave him admin rights which we admins took away immediately.  He in turn pissed and moaned to vertical scope and at that point it became PM's amongst a few of us admins and mods with VS.  From there Joe Pisser jumped in and all hell broke loose.  Like i said you don't know shit.

• Like 1