Smurfy 71 HCS Mod

• Platinum Contributing Member

What the fuck is up with that guy closing down threads and warning people for stupid shit? I simply questioned why he closes some threads and not others and made some general comments about why people get warned and he banned me until July for making inappropriate comments about him...SMH.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What the fuck is up with that guy closing down threads and warning people for stupid shit? I simply questioned why he closes some threads and not others and made some general comments about why people get warned and he banned me until July for making inappropriate comments about him...SMH.

And here you thought I was a hardass admin asshole!!!! :lol::bc:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

I see Doo-Talk has been under the upgrade since 9:00am yesterday.  Can't wait to see if Pit-Cunts admin rights are cut like ares were.

You know damn well that isn’t happening. 

2 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

I see Doo-Talk has been under the upgrade since 9:00am yesterday.  Can't wait to see if Pit-Cunts admin rights are cut like ares were.

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You know damn well that isn’t happening. 

He has a "Contract" with V.S....................... :stirthepot: . . . :whistle:

16 hours ago, ckf said:

One of you guys banned poor ole Granny a couple years back :lol:

That was sad….and funny too!  :lmao:

3 hours ago, A05GSHO said:

I don’t miss HCS a bit and I left DT years ago.  I can do without forums where the mods create echo chambers or serve as the social justice police.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I wouldn’t doubt that at all. 

He said that in a P.M. exchange between several of us when he was crying to VS about a thread calling him out in the GDF, You guys have no idea what's in my "Contract" with VS and of course VS denied anything about a contract between them and Pit Cunt. 

On 6/19/2021 at 7:41 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you thought only assholes got banned. Lolololololol

BTW: All I did was post VS's website's public management teams webpage. https://www.verticalscope.com/about/management-team/

Secondly, Pishgar did nopt stay under some screen name, he made it very public on the site who he was.

20 minutes ago, CFM said:

And you thought only assholes got banned. Lolololololol

BTW: All I did was post VS's website's public management teams webpage. https://www.verticalscope.com/about/management-team/

Secondly, Pishgar did nopt stay under some screen name, he made it very public on the site who he was.

How else could he be celebrated and validated for his lifestyle and advocacy.  These people don't think is can backfire because of their own echo chambers.  It's hilarious to me.

On 6/19/2021 at 7:41 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's the continuation of the Pussification of ALL VS's sites, look below it's the new updated forum rules for the C.E. on HCS........... :lol:

NO MORE NAME CALLING ALLOWED ON VS Sites............... Fuck you VS & Joe Pishgar............... :lol::lol:

ALL non-snowmobiling political posts will be moved to the Current Events Forum.

Just remember comments about a member's Family is 100% OFF LIMITS! Posting pictures of another member's family, personal attacks, and threatening posts involving physical harm, WILL NOT be tolerated.

The calling out or posting of another member's user name in the title of a thread, a member's personal information IE phone number, picture, or address is prohibited. Posting private messages from Members or Site Staff is against site rules and will be subject to banning from the site temporarily or permanently.

Personal attacks, name-calling, and trolling no longer be tolerated.

Posts/threads violating the above may be removed, the member warned, and if multiple violations occur there will be bans.

Kick back and enjoy the ride.

• Like 1

:lol:

GDF forum rules

Removed original post by HSR and reposting per request

Where sometimes threads get Hyjacked & Snowmobile brands get bashed!!!

Please Refrain from Political subjects UNLESS the subject is DIRECTLY related to snowmobiling.

ALL non-snowmobiling political posts will be moved to the Current Events Forum. This Forum is for off-topic, mostly non-sledding related talk. Just remember comments about a member's Family is 100% OFF LIMITS! Posting pictures of another member's family, personal attacks, and threatening posts involving physical harm, WILL NOT be tolerated.

The calling out or posting of another member's user name in the title of a thread, a member's personal information IE phone number, picture, or address is prohibited. Posting private messages from Members or Site Staff is against site rules and will be subject to banning from the site temporarily or permanently.

Personal attacks, name-calling, and trolling no longer be tolerated.

Posts/threads violating the above may be removed, the member warned, and if multiple violations occur there will be bans.

Kick back and enjoy the ride.

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Didn't we say HCS would become DooTalk 2.0 ... looks like it's official.  Zero surprise ... and zero fucks given.

The "New" forum rules in the sticky thread don't match the forum rules on the right side of the forum for the GDF.......... Didn't you get scolded for changing the forum rules....... :lol: Thank God we are done helping VS with their shit for free......... :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, ckf said:

One of you guys banned poor ole Granny a couple years back :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That was sad….and funny too!  :lmao:

I don’t miss HCS a bit and I left DT years ago.  I can do without forums where the mods create echo chambers or serve as the social justice police.

Poor ‘ol Granny was just misunderstood! 🤣

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All I did was question why he  shut down certain threads...IIRC I didn’t call him a name...power tripping fucktard.🤣

BE7C2E95-D506-4BCD-8EEA-F66360987D75.thumb.png.9da0be9974b9dc70a8bd9eb54de2b88f.png

"Inappropriate comments about me" ???? Lolololol 

Your ban is just till July 3rd ? So fireworks next day ? :wink lolol

My ban is forever. I can't take a screenshot on this computer. Mine was for 'Posting a members public profile." Lololololol

• Haha 1

Well Doo-Talk is up and running.  Same look as the JUNK at HCS.  I asked that Skouty Mod or whatever his name is if they pulled their rights as they did us at HCS.