~~~~~Official 2021 4 wheeler & SxS Thread ~~~~~

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

funny you posted this because i have a brake issue now,  tanks still there so going to try to bleed it.  No one else was home and i can't find my pump bleeder so ordered up a new one since i have air in the garage now.  think the pads were low and when i buried it i got all sort of shit in them.  cleaned them out,  new pads across the board and now need to get the system back.   

There should be screws holding tank on but Mexico shit you know zero lock tight or even 2 fucks given if even remotely close to torqued specs.  

After digging in to mine before even driving it I was up to 4 bolts and a nut and a blind nut found just bouncing around . 

Another thing would it kill the oem to fill the antifreeze tanks to the max level when they know 9 of 10 are going to have air in the system  and drink at least a cup of antifreeze  after tge first few mi and drain the rez ? What are we talking here 30 cents a unit . 

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Poker run for autism excellent turn out 

PXL_20210925_155809261.jpg

Did one of those a month or so ago.  not sure i am meant for 90 car rides.  

Rode Sat from Hermon Maine to rumford to west paris and back.  good mix of roads and narrow rocky stuff including prob the hardest climb this year.  got everyone through but took a couple tries.   

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

What can anyone tell me about the Cat/Kawi/Suzuki DVX/LTZ/KFX 400's?

Worth $1000 for a project machine with no spark?

Kid I know had a z400 in high school,  was a fairly bulletproof machine

19 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Missed out on it because I was firming planted in a semi.  Was planning to go look at it tomorrow.

You know better . You see somthing you want now you have to be calling as you are driving to go get it .

I have been shed clearing theast week and still finding it shocking the shit peopke are buying and what they are paying.  

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You know better . You see somthing you want now you have to be calling as you are driving to go get it .

I have been shed clearing theast week and still finding it shocking the shit peopke are buying and what they are paying.  

Oh, I know.  I couldn't get away yesterday though.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Oh, I know.  I couldn't get away yesterday though.

I had a guy buy one of my honda c200s not running site unseen last week with a transfer with in 10 min of listing . 

Edited by Ez ryder

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 11:20 AM, Snake said:

Quick vid.... GoPro360 of riding this weekend. More being made...

https://gopro.com/v/lrZOzqKJNvQmX

That is wild but hard to watch on the phone . Had to spin phone around looking at tge back of phone to see fr facing image.  My Stupidity I am sure but crazy how it works 

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So do any of you assholes have aftermarket cab heat in your sxs? 

How much heat is coming out of them in the summer ? Or are there under hood valves to completely turn them off in the hot month's? 

I have it in my ranger. It's not bad but there is some heat all the time even without the fan running. I've thought about installing a bypass but it looks difficult so havent done it.

• Thanks 1