Check your account email address ×

~~~~~Official 2021 4 wheeler & SxS Thread ~~~~~

On 6/21/2021 at 9:54 AM, Carlos Danger said:

It has been pretty good. It pushes snow better than any quad I have had or seen and it rides nice so you won't spill your drink. I have only had one small problem which is more annoying than anything. It has a wet primary clutch which from the factory was packed with about three times as much greese as it should have so when it get hot the greese ends up coming out a weep hole which ends up on the belt which makes it slip. Open the cover and in ten minutes you have it cleaned out but it is a nit to pick. It is heavy as it has metal floor boards and a metal dump bed not slot of plastic like I had seen on many others. It pulled a 25 ft pontoon boat a mile down the road to the boat launch and backed it in. Not a sport SxS by any stretch as it tops out at about 40 and some change.

I had a older mule (2510) before the Ranger and you couldn't kill that fucker after 25 years the clutch exploded and decided to buy a new 1 and sold the mule for almost a grand with a blown clutch

funny sandys story.  i had to run to the polaris dealer up the road so figured i'd grab a sandwhich and glamour shot on the way home.   some crackhead went down in the bathroom and the police apparently don't care anymore in manchester as it was a solid 10 minutes.  Lady finally came to as i was leaving and the amberlamps was pulling up.  

So the new machine is dirty.   175hp to the wheels,   has a 96 octane tune in the dynojet i'll never run but the 93 tunes almost 200 hp.   Launch control,  exhaust,  clutch kit she's going to be a bad ass machine knock on wood.     

dynosheet.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/20/2021 at 1:51 PM, smokin george said:

Our atv club does most of the trail maintenance, bridge repairs, promoting the area while the sled club pulls their pricks as far as were concerned. Last season the fuckers were grooming the side of the hwy when there was hardly any snow just to get the hours in.

Exact opposite here. Sled club does everything.

Atv club does nothing but get unassumed roads closed and pissing off landowners.

Bunch of communities opened up municipal roads to atv's and sxs's, that has not gone smoothly as quite a number of atv riders  (and I believe it to be a much greater number than snowmobilers) are entitled cunts that have little concept of no trespassing laws.

We are working together on one project this year...I'd just as soon not have them involved.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Back on your enemies list again?:whistle:

Notice how that FAGGOT, 1JerksKids Weiners thought that was funny?

He's a Chomo. 1JKW the CHOMO!!!  

6 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Exact opposite here. Sled club does everything.

Atv club does nothing but get unassumed roads closed and pissing off landowners.

Bunch of communities opened up municipal roads to atv's and sxs's, that has not gone smoothly as quite a number of atv riders  (and I believe it to be a much greater number than snowmobilers) are entitled cunts that have little concept of no trespassing laws.

We are working together on one project this year...I'd just as soon not have them involved.

Similar story here, except the ATV trails don't exist anymore.

Sold the wildcat trail . 

Looking like  mid to late  Oct if I want a new rzr 50 

May buy a executive demo 2020 1000r with all the goodies.  He is checking on the buyout price for me.   You have to agree to keep those for a yr . I am torn because I really want a 50 inch but don't really want to not have a toy till Oct 

20 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Sold the wildcat trail . 

Looking like  mid to late  Oct if I want a new rzr 50 

May buy a executive demo 2020 1000r with all the goodies.  He is checking on the buyout price for me.   You have to agree to keep those for a yr . I am torn because I really want a 50 inch but don't really want to not have a toy till Oct 

not being able to even order a base Pro XP made me pull the trigger and get 4 months of riding this year with it.  i'll ride it the rest of this year and next then do something else i would guess.  

Ok I knew I really wanted a 50 inch so I think I did something to force my hand lol.

Went out tonight and bought a 2018 kz clasic 180th with off road and cold weather package toyhauler 

A 60 wide won't fit with the wheel well where it is at but my buds 50inch rzr drove in and the door shut. 

Guys yard was like Fred g Sanford. 

20210707_090633.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, old cat man said:

Here is mine, last spring ride on Lake Winnebago and we have been lots of miles on it up north all summer! Now to make it faster, lol Mine is the blue/red YXZ

IMG_3881.JPG

Do you like the YXZ?  I've been thinking about buying one, but can't bring myself to do it with having to trailer it to trail ride. 

13 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Do you like the YXZ?  I've been thinking about buying one, but can't bring myself to do it with having to trailer it to trail ride. 

We are very happy with it, ok we bought used Wildcat 1000 to see if we would ride much and wow we rode way more than I expected so kept that 10 months ish and sold for what we paid and bought this before the whole Covid no inventory thing happened so still got a good deal have met a bunch of new friends to ride with. We do a lot of day trips and some weekend rides and we can ride most of our town roads at home if we are bored and want to ride to dinner or the barn. We have put more miles on this then the sleds lately  hopefully we will get more snow this winter if not no big deal we will ride this

• Like 1

8 hours ago, old cat man said:

We are very happy with it, ok we bought used Wildcat 1000 to see if we would ride much and wow we rode way more than I expected so kept that 10 months ish and sold for what we paid and bought this before the whole Covid no inventory thing happened so still got a good deal have met a bunch of new friends to ride with. We do a lot of day trips and some weekend rides and we can ride most of our town roads at home if we are bored and want to ride to dinner or the barn. We have put more miles on this then the sleds lately  hopefully we will get more snow this winter if not no big deal we will ride this

Curiosity killed the cat, did you buy it in MN, west of the Twin Shitties?

Loving the Pro XP.   took the daughter yesterday on a 70 mile ride with lots of shallow mu holes and rocks.  she liked the mud did not love the rock.  hopefully next weekend will take her someplace with more woods roads where the machine cans tretch it's legs.  Still getting used to all the way back for high.  one good high speed road i was looking at the tach wondering why i was so slow and it was in low at the end.   

What I can tell you is even when you order a new sxs drop the grand for the order they still have zero idea when you may get it . All you get is well we may know something in 2 or 3 weeks lol .yes a multi billion buck Corp yeah we will get back to you in 2 or 3 weeks maybe.  

The excuse now .

well we are converting over to building 2022 .

Ok then what is changing on my unit ?

Oh nothing it is the same as the 21 as far as we know .  Yep multi billion buck organization right there.  

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Loving the Pro XP.   took the daughter yesterday on a 70 mile ride with lots of shallow mu holes and rocks.  she liked the mud did not love the rock.  hopefully next weekend will take her someplace with more woods roads where the machine cans tretch it's legs.  Still getting used to all the way back for high.  one good high speed road i was looking at the tach wondering why i was so slow and it was in low at the end.   

Park in Newport and ride up to Dover Foxcroft. You can rip it most of the way there and back. There are some good side trail to fill out the day.

001.thumb.PNG.da10e6c3a13fe2d7c5ed7b7cff8d598c.PNG

10 hours ago, Snake said:

Park in Newport and ride up to Dover Foxcroft. You can rip it most of the way there and back. There are some good side trail to fill out the day.

001.thumb.PNG.da10e6c3a13fe2d7c5ed7b7cff8d598c.PNG

i want to ride out of there at some point as well as out of solon again towards greenville 

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i want to ride out of there at some point as well as out of solon again towards greenville 

Done that as well. Let me know if you need mapage....