Biden gives Putin list of 16 things "off limit" to hackers.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Here Vladimir is a list of the 16 things to attack that will hurt us the most.   

What about everything else?   Just freely attack them?

What a fucking moron.   We went from Obama saying "knock it off" to Biden giving him a list of where to hurt us most.  

Edited by Highmark

• Highmark changed the title to Biden gives Putin list of 16 things "off limit" to hackers.

It’s just plain amazing.  Remember when Trump was a massive danger to us by “carrying the football”?

Holy shit.  Biden out there just screams we are ripe for the plucking….and we will be plucked.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s just plain amazing.  Remember when Trump was a massive danger to us by “carrying the football”?

Holy shit.  Biden out there just screams we are ripe for the plucking….and we will be plucked.

The problem with liberals is their overconfidence in "being nice" and ability to negotiate.   They instill no fear as Reagan and Trump did.  

If Trump won and took off sanctions for the Russia to Germany pipeline and reinstated Russian diplomats the left would be literally losing their shit right now. 

Obama and Hillary sold Russia our Uranium and pushed that ridiculous reset button.   What did Russia do in return.   Invade Crimea by proxy.  

Trump come in and sold Ukraine weapons/communication devices to kill Russian armor.   Obama sold them MRE's. 

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Here Vladimir is a list of the 16 things to attack that will hurt us the most.   

What about everything else?   Just freely attack them?

What a fucking moron.   We went from Obama saying "knock it off" to Biden giving him a list of where to hurt us most.  

Ah no dummy. Post the story instead of right wing crap for your tard posse here.

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ah no dummy. Post the story instead of right wing crap for your tard posse here.

Dude haven't I embarrassed you enough this week?

Transcript of Biden.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/06/16/remarks-by-president-biden-in-press-conference-4/

Another area we spent a great deal of time on was cyber and cybersecurity.  I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructure should be off limits to attack — period — by cyber or any other means.  I gave them a list, if I’m not mistaken — I don’t have it in front of me — 16 specific entities; 16 defined as critical infrastructure under U.S. policy, from the energy sector to our water system

President reveals most valuable targets, invites more cyberattacks with 'off-limits' list for Russia: experts

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-putin-russian-cyberattacks-list-16-off-limits-criticism

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/obama-putin-232754

Obama says he told Putin to ‘cut it out’ on Russia hacking

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Edmo said:

After 4 years of this admin the dems are going to be in real trouble. What a fucking joke these people are.

You really  underestimate the power the media has over the lemming of America.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The problem with liberals is their overconfidence in "being nice" and ability to negotiate.   They instill no fear as Reagan and Trump did.  

If Trump won and took off sanctions for the Russia to Germany pipeline and reinstated Russian diplomats the left would be literally losing their shit right now. 

Obama and Hillary sold Russia our Uranium and pushed that ridiculous reset button.   What did Russia do in return.   Invade Crimea by proxy.  

Trump come in and sold Ukraine weapons/communication devices to kill Russian armor.   Obama sold them MRE's. 

Yep.  China is really gonna take this to the endzone.  Weakness is not looked at as a bargaining chip.

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

:lol: Like you did yesterday trying to shift the narrative to protect your teams complete ineptness?

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Transcript of Biden.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/06/16/remarks-by-president-biden-in-press-conference-4/

Another area we spent a great deal of time on was cyber and cybersecurity.  I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructure should be off limits to attack — period — by cyber or any other means.  I gave them a list, if I’m not mistaken — I don’t have it in front of me — 16 specific entities; 16 defined as critical infrastructure under U.S. policy, from the energy sector to our water system

President reveals most valuable targets, invites more cyberattacks with 'off-limits' list for Russia: experts

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-putin-russian-cyberattacks-list-16-off-limits-criticism

:owned:

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Transcript of Biden.

Embarrassed?really posting shit with no link? Needing to be called out on it and I’m embarrassed? 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  China is really gonna take this to the endzone.  Weakness is not looked at as a bargaining chip.

:lol: Like you did yesterday trying to shift the narrative to protect your teams complete ineptness?

:owned:

The follower chimes in.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Embarrassed?really posting shit with no link? Needing to be called out on it and I’m embarrassed? 

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Good god just stop you can't be this bad in day to day life some one would have put you our of your misery yrs ago if so 

If I had to guess, I think Mainecat is one of the old blue collar workers of the 70's and 80's and he probably was in a union.  He was always told to vote Blue to support the little man and go against those evil greedy corporations.  I still have a few uncle's with this mentality and somehow they refuse to see how the Democrat party has switched from the Working man's party to the party who doesn't want to work.  The funny thing is, most of them are  frugal millionaires now and the Democrats are trying to come for their money and they don't even realize it!

55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If he said 100 things the right wing media would tell you guys to cry about it

Jesus dude what did you do for the last 4 1/2 years.  :lol:   You still cry about Trump daily and he isn't POTUS anymore.  :lol: 

In fact you likely post more about Trump than Biden.  :lol:  

Edit:   search engine results for MC

Biden: 320

Trump: 5674

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Highmark said:

Jesus dude what did you do for the last 4 1/2 years.  :lol:   You still cry about Trump daily and he isn't POTUS anymore.  :lol: 

In fact you likely post more about Trump than Biden.  :lol:  

Edit:   search engine results for MC

Biden: 320

Trump: 5674

:lol:

They just love them some Trump !!!!