Welcome Georgia to the fold

14 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Not one suit was dismissed based on the evidence. All were dismissed for standing or other reasons. I don’t think these audits have anything to do with 2020. I think they are about stopping illegal votes in the future. 

it was the democrats who claimed back in 2018 the Dominion voting machines could be hacked and that the 2016 election was stolen. 

This dipshit commission in here can't seem to wrap their brains around any of that, so they just pretend all the other 800 lb. elephants aren't in the room

• Like 1

Trump filed 51 lawsuits regarding the election.....................and lost all of them!  

Why won't you guys accept the outcome?

Are you that DOMINATED by TRUMP? 

Does Trump psychologically control you?

Why do you let that guy control your life???  

First of all, there is NOT ONE person here that isn't accepting the outcome of this election.  Not one person thinks there will be a "do over".  The idiots who keep saying this type of bullshit are just trying to deflect from the real issue, election integrity.

The purpose of all of this is to get BETTER at elections and to stop fraud and protect election integrity. 

Now, maybe we can get all that deflection bullshit out of the way and have a discussion about the fraud that happened and how to fix it.  Using a health scare to influence an election has happened before and it was used for this one on a much bigger scale and we need to prevent it.

Edited by racer254

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump filed 51 lawsuits regarding the election.....................and lost all of them!  

Why won't you guys accept the outcome?

Are you that DOMINATED by TRUMP? 

Does Trump psychologically control you?

Why do you let that guy control your life???  

Looks to me like you're letting BIden and all the toadies in the media control yours...so there's that.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Looks to me like you're letting BIden and all the toadies in the media control yours...so there's that.

If you wert NOT a conservative zealot, you would have noticed that I voted for TRUMP. 

You would have also noticed that I think Biden also sucks.

However, you are blinded by your insane allegiance to conservative ideals. 

There is no reasoning with you. 

Not my job to try and give you a different perspective, it's your right.  

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you wert NOT a conservative zealot, you would have noticed that I voted for TRUMP. 

Who are you and how did you hack 550's account?  

A spot on post.

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have zero concern about your, or anyone else's opinion of me.  Nor do I want your perspective, I have plenty of perspectives.  I think you're a self absorbed unhinged mildly nuts lunatic who talks tough but is afraid to leave his house, tell anyone his name or spend his money.  Do you give a shit what I think of you?  No?  Good.  We're getting somewhere.  I despise Washington, and the creatures that inhabit it, and sell us all down the river.  Trump exposed that, fought against it, and I give him credit for that.  If you or anyone else doesn't like that, you can die in a fire.  :bc: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

it’s not even possible that Biden could get that many votes based on the total number of registered voters. Both Biden and Trump got more votes than any other candidate including Obama and Reagan who were wildly popular. Biden won have as many counties as Obama did in 2008. There simply aren’t enough voters for it to be possible for Biden and Trump to get 150 votes combined.  

200+- million eligible voters (18+) and the ease of mail in votes certainly changed the 2020 election turnout numbers .  the move away from in person voting on election day had started before 2020 but obviously was not at the level.   Will be interesting to see what  turnout numbers look like moving forward.  Trumps divisiveness drove voters on both sides so seeing record turnout TBH should have been no surprise.  

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

trump was the furthest thing from a conservative.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

# of votes is irrelevant,  EC votes are relevant.  I believe that 50 states and their EC representatives decided the election as is their right under the constitution.  We don not have a national election in this country.  We have 50 individual state elections held on the same day under the rules set by those states.   

If we decide to eliminate the EC and run a winnder takes all national election I am fine with that but that is not our system.  

That was the issue.   Our constitution gives the states those rights however it also states that the legislatures must create the rules, not single bureaucrats and emergency proclamations due to a "pandemic" doesn't change the law.   Out of this whole mess the SC not taking this up is the most disturbing issue of all.

Article I, Section 4, Clause 1:

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof;

Under Article II, Section I of the Constitution, further confirmed by the 12th Amendment, the federal government has one election job — setting the national date for voting and certification by the Electoral College. Governors have no federal or state authority over elections, nor do state judiciaries.

Just now, Highmark said:

That was the issue.   Our constitution gives the states those rights however it also states that the legislatures must create the rules, not single bureaucrats and emergency proclamations due to a "pandemic" doesn't change the law.   Out of this whole mess the SC not taking this up is the most disturbing issue of all.

Article I, Section 4, Clause 1:

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof;

Under Article II, Section I of the Constitution, further confirmed by the 12th Amendment, the federal government has one election job — setting the national date for voting and certification by the Electoral College. Governors have no federal or state authority over elections, nor do state judiciaries.

the time to address that was pre election.   that did not happen therefore we must live with the results as they are.  I would hope lessons are learned,  powers are defined and voting procedures are more rigid going forward.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the time to address that was pre election.   that did not happen therefore we must live with the results as they are.  I would hope lessons are learned,  powers are defined and voting procedures are more rigid going forward.  

I believe it was in some states.   Others were afraid of appearing "resistant" during a pandemic.   Fighting expanded voting during a pandemic, even if that voting was illegal was a political death sentence for any candidate or party and you know it.  

I've yet to see a court rejection specify a specific statute of limitations. 

Edited by Highmark

53 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

200+- million eligible voters (18+) and the ease of mail in votes certainly changed the 2020 election turnout numbers .  the move away from in person voting on election day had started before 2020 but obviously was not at the level.   Will be interesting to see what  turnout numbers look like moving forward.  Trumps divisiveness drove voters on both sides so seeing record turnout TBH should have been no surprise.  

Biden didn’t get 80 million votes. I’m sorry you fell for the medias story

57 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Actually, not.

Odd that I was reading about this last night.

It would follow the doctrine of the 'fruit of the forbidden tree'.... much like any evidence found at the scene of an unlawful search is inadmissible and anything gained from it is null and void.

Quite the shit show huh...

NEWS & ANALYSIS

Georgia Election Official Admits Missing Chain of Custody Absentee Ballot Documents

By Human Events Staff  |  June 15, 2021

In a stunning new revelation from Georgia, a Fulton County election official admitted that chain of custody documents for absentee ballots placed into drop boxes during the 2020 election are “missing” or “misplaced.” 

“We noticed that a few forms are missing,” Mariska Bodison, the board secretary of Fulton County Registration & Elections, told the Georgia Star News last week. She added that procedural paperwork “may have been misplaced.” 

The Sar analyzed transfer forms of ballots deposited in drop boxes during the 2020 election, and found that 385 out of an estimated 1,565 transfer forms were missing. These are documents signed by ballot collection teams and indicate the date, time, location and number of ballots collected from each box. 

https://humanevents.com/2021/06/15/georgia-election-official-admits-missing-chain-of-custody-absentee-ballot-documents/

19 hours ago, Snake said:

Fulton County has been an absolute mess for decades in GA.  From it's leadership to it's detrimental population of eggplants.  Many cities share this sad trait.

18 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Do the republicans think there is going to be a do over or someone's going to give the presidency back to Trump?   While their is some irregularities I believe that they can be found in any election not just this one.  the system is not perfect ,  voter ID is just common sense.   Requiring in person votes for all but the small percentage who are travelling makes sense.    

This is more about shedding more light on election fraud....and it's working wonderfully because, this time, it's pretty clear how rampant it has become.  Both sides are guilty to an extent but the dems went all in and all out and purposely didn't give enough of a shit to keep it quiet.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Fulton County has been an absolute mess for decades in GA.  From it's leadership to it's detrimental population of eggplants.  Many cities share this sad trait.

This is more about shedding more light on election fraud....and it's working wonderfully because, this time, it's pretty clear how rampant it has become.  Both sides are guilty to an extent but the dems went all in and all out and purposely didn't give enough of a shit to keep it quiet.

yet some of the brain dead think Trump will be back in office by fall.  fringes of both sides are so dumb they should do the world a favor and kill themselves.  

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yet some of the brain dead think Trump will be back in office by fall.  fringes of both sides are so dumb they should do the world a favor and kill themselves.  

Exactly how many think that; where was that spread by an actual Trump person, not a 'sources say'...

Imma gonna say you got nothing on that....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Who really thinks Trump will be put in office by fall?  Is this real or kinda made up by the MSM?  Does anybody in their right mind think Biden will be removed and replaced with Trump?  Does anybody in their right mind think this is at all possible without a massive revolution...and if that happens, who in their right fucking mind would put Trump in there??!?!?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who really thinks Trump will be put in office by fall?  Is this real or kinda made up by the MSM?  Does anybody in their right mind think Biden will be removed and replaced with Trump?  Does anybody in their right mind think this is at all possible without a massive revolution...and if that happens, who in their right fucking mind would put Trump in there??!?!?

Mike Lindell does.

MyPillow's Mike Lindell takes credit for Trump's August return-to-power fantasy

Peter Weber, Senior editor
June 2, 2021·2 min read

Donald Trump, Mike Lindell

Donald Trump, Mike Lindell Mandel Ngan/AFP/Getty Images

Former President Donald Trump really is focused on the absurd theory that he will somehow be returned to power in August, two people close to Trump tell The Daily Beast, confirming reporting by Maggie Haberman of The New York Times.

In the past few weeks, Trump "had begun increasingly quizzing confidants about a potential August return to power," The Daily Beast reports, citing the two Trump confidantes. "What's more, he claimed that a lot of 'highly respected' people — who Trump did not name — have been saying it's possible. Both of these sources said they decided not to tell the former president what they were thinking, which was that it's not going to happen."

There are people saying Trump will be returned to office — fringy lawyer Sidney Powell said so at a QAnon conference Sunday, for example — but "if Trump is saying August, that is probably because he heard me say it publicly," MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell told The Daily Beast on Wednesday. Lindell first made his prediction on former Trump strategist Steve Bannon's podcast in March, but he conceded Wednesday that "the month of August, for this, is subjective."

"It is my hope that Donald Trump is reinstated, after all the proof comes out, by the end of August, but I don't know if it'll be that month, specifically," Lindell told The Daily Beast. "That was my estimation. I spoke about it with my lawyers who said that they should have something ready for us to bring before the U.S. Supreme Court by July. So, in my mind, I hope that means that we could have Donald Trump back in the White House by August. That's how I landed on August, and I'm hopeful that that is correct."

It is not, obviously. Lindell's original theory was that he and his lawyers would present incontrovertible evidence of election fraud to the Supreme Court in April or May, leading to a 9-0 ruling to return Trump to the presidency and bipartisan buy-in over the summer that putting Trump back in the White House is the only right thing to do.

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Mike Lindell does.

I don’t really see any chance of this happening unless serious vote discrepancies arise that the Dems can’t get out of and somehow, the R’s don’t use it as a little chip in their negotiating game (while screwing the rest of us AND ignoring the law and constitution).

Biden is there until he dies, then, Harris will take over to finish his term.