Even Putin knows the truth about 1/6

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS this has been the MO of the Russians/Soviet Union for decades...not surprised you fell for it.🤣🤣

He said exactly what I’ve thought from day one. He and I are in total agreement.

This is only a free country if you agree with the lefts message. Even Trump failed to protect free speech for conservative Americans. It worked out well for him as he’s now banned as well. 

52 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He said exactly what I’ve thought from day one. He and I are in total agreement.

This is only a free country if you agree with the lefts message. Even Trump failed to protect free speech for conservative Americans. It worked out well for him as he’s now banned as well. 

What a Commie loving pinko.

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Remember when the 80s called and wanted there foreign policy back ? Yeah me to that was funny and cheered on by the likes of idiots such as your self 

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS this has been the MO of the Russians/Soviet Union for decades...not surprised you fell for it.🤣🤣

What MO, and what did he fall for?

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Give it a rest RIch.  You're getting dizzy.

14 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Commie pinko label has met its quota for the day

Feeling like I’m back in the 70’s listening to Cheech and Chong. :lol: I wonder if MC even knows what year it is?

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What MO, and what did he fall for?

Give it a rest RIch.  You're getting dizzy.

The MO where Putin says how dare you criticize me and my government when you do A, B, and C and then JT says that even Putin knows the truth. Clear enough for you? 🤷🏻

Bottom line is that anybody that thinks Putin speaks the truth is a disingenuous hack.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The MO where Putin says how dare you criticize me and my government when you do A, B, and C and then JT says that even Putin knows the truth. Clear enough for you? 🤷🏻

Bottom line is that anybody that thinks Putin speaks the truth is a disingenuous hack.

I understand what you're saying, but there also isn't much sense in automatically assuming Puting is lying, or if someone believes him, it makes them a disingenous hack.  Clear enough for you?

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I understand what you're saying, but there also isn't much sense in automatically assuming Puting is lying, or if someone believes him, it makes them a disingenous hack.  Clear enough for you?

His questions should raise serious concerns around us hypocrisy.  But I see the point was missed.

36 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Feeling like I’m back in the 70’s listening to Cheech and Chong. :lol: I wonder if MC even knows what year it is?

MC and Biden share the same Cognitive Deficiency :lol: 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Had a long response about what adversaries meant in the world but not really worth it on the pin head Trumpers here.

Why would you lie like this? 

Try posting it and see if your thoughts are on point or not.

But you wont because there wasn't............................

• Like 1

On 6/16/2021 at 8:45 AM, Mainecat said:

The Trumpers here are now carrying Putin’s jockstrap.

Commie sympathizers.

:ashamed:

Screenshot_20201130-201222.png