Biggest threat to the United States

• Platinum Contributing Member

Make people more responsible for your HC costs.   If you are unhealthy by lifestyle choice you pay more.   Works that way for Life Insurance.   Hell works that way for most all insurance.   If you make choices that put you at higher risk you pay more.  Simple as that. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

It really is insane.  Watched the first episode of the Ted Bundy story that had actual footage filmed in the 70’s

crowds of people,  not a fat person anywhere.  We are a nation of lazy fatties .  Just take a pill!!!!!

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It really is insane.  Watched the first episode of the Ted Bundy story that had actual footage filmed in the 70’s

crowds of people,  not a fat person anywhere.  We are a nation of lazy fatties .  Just take a pill!!!!!

And what happened in the 60’s-70’s more women went into the workforce no more single income households. With both parents working that means no time for home cooked meals. More and more going for the quick and easy option that’s usually very unhealthy than spending hours making a good healthy meal because no one has the time for that anymore.  I got no idea Idea if  this is correct but I bet if someone did a study on this households that have a stay at home mom or dad probably eat a lot healthier.

Edited by 800renegaderider

16 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

And what happened in the 60’s-70’s more women went into the workforce no more single income households. With both parents working that means no time for home cooked meals. More and more going for the quick and easy option that’s usually very unhealthy than spending hours making a good healthy meal because no one has the time for that anymore.  I got no idea Idea if  this is correct but I bet if someone did a study on this households that have a stay at home mom or dad probably eat a lot healthier.

You have to work at being as fat as most of these people.  You don’t get like that from 3 meals a day.  It is a combination of the food and non activity.  I feel like we are eating healthier as a nation than we ever have.  We are eating more often and  bigger servings.   

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biggest threat is right wing white supremacists so basically fat white guys.

You’re just a troll parrot 🦜!! 

i challenge you to lay out a fact pattern that supports the claim the white supremacy is the biggest threat to the United States. 

I also want to point out that you are white. Your vote for Biden is irrelevant as you are looked at in the same way as every other white male. You may think because you support the Democrat party that you are not looked at in that way but you 100% mistaken

Edited by jtssrx

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You have to work at being as fat as most of these people.  You don’t get like that from 3 meals a day.  It is a combination of the food and non activity.  I feel like we are eating healthier as a nation than we ever have.  We are eating more often and  bigger servings.   

It’s hard work but someone’s gotta do it

B8AC422F-B5C9-4A7F-BCCA-DAC602E86BA0.gif

• Haha 1

They should include a study for young kids, between 5 and 20 as well. Have you walked thru a Wal-Mart lately, and looked at how many obese kids there are ?

Very sad to see most youg kids, are about double the way they should be. The only exercise a lot of these kids get is by using their thumbs to play video games, while sitting on the couch, eating a bag of chips, and drinking a coke.

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

They should include a study for young kids, between 5 and 20 as well. Have you walked thru a Wal-Mart lately, and looked at how many obese kids there are ?

Very sad to see most youg kids, are about double the way they should be. The only exercise a lot of these kids get is by using their thumbs to play video games, while sitting on the couch, eating a bag of chips, and drinking a coke.

Should take away the kids or throw the parents in jail, let's just treat it like the drug war. :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re just a troll parrot 🦜!! 

i challenge you to lay out a fact pattern that supports the claim the white supremacy is the biggest threat to the United States. 

I also want to point out that you are white. Your vote for Biden is irrelevant as you are looked at in the same way as every other white male. You may think because you support the Democrat party that you are not looked at in that way but you 100% mistaken

If I post that’s what the FBI says you will just deny it.

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Should take away the kids or throw the parents in jail, let's just treat it like the drug war. :lol:

Im not advocating for that, but what should be done? It is a growing problem.  We take kids away from their parents for all kinds of abuse.  If they were starving their kids we would certainly intervene. 

For the record this is the FBI’s view but I’m asking for proof that supports this view 

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If I post that’s what the FBI says you will just deny it.