Now the left has lost John Stewart

• Platinum Contributing Member

What a fucking idiot Colbert is.   The bat this disease supposedly came from isn't within 800 miles of Wuhan but he's got to push that narrative. 

It was once thought of as crazy to think the virus accidentally leaked from the lab.   Is it so crazy now to think the virus was intentionally released from the lab?

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The ONLY reason some comedian's become sick of "woke" people is because they are now attacked and it can hurt their income yet they participated in the entertainment culture that help perpetuate the movement. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What a fucking idiot Colbert is.   The bat this disease supposedly came from isn't within 800 miles of Wuhan but he's got to push that narrative. 

It was once thought of as crazy to think the virus accidentally leaked from the lab.   Is it so crazy now to think the virus was intentionally released from the lab?

He knows who butters his bread and knows his audience.  Imbeciles walking around like the intellectually elite.  

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Eddie Murphy was a far better comedian than actor.  That fucker was funny.  

Yeah,  it was sad to hear him apologizing for his best material. 

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The apology train for shit said years and decades ago by comedians shows where we are as a nation now.

Comedies,  stand up,  is done now.  It is just too hurtful.  How much more can fucked up can it get?  Married a black woman to abuse her and for cover to make jokes. 

F1C94D21-5ED9-420D-8A4D-658F0A78C48C.jpeg

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The apology train for shit said years and decades ago by comedians shows where we are as a nation now.

it's not just by comedians it's anyone.  Anyone who has never said anything that in todays world is unacceptable is just a fucking liar.  Its fucking silly the lengths people go to to destroy lives/careers these days.  Big difference between telling a racist joke and wanting to strong someone from a tree although the left wing cocksuckers don't think so.   

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I like how the crowd wasn't sure how to react at around the 3:15 mark.  

Do we cheer?

Do we not cheer?

This guy isn't towing the line, now what?

They knew if they laughed they would not get there  promised vaccine card tramp stamp after the show 

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Eddie Murphy was a far better comedian than actor.  That fucker was funny.  

Nothing came close to Murphy's stand-up in his early career.

Norton, pal o'mine!

Mr. T.

Michael Jackson...Tito Stop teasing!!

This is my house!!!  

And on, and on. 

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

Of course it was released!! I told you why. China should have given OPEN ACCESS immediately to the WUHAN LAB!!

Instead, they have refused a full investigation, and are now guarding the lab with MILITARY.

Look how they are ramping-up their aggressive rhetoric against the USA and our allies!!

I knew it all along, CHINA IS THE ENEMY, and used us like two-dollar whores. 

Trump was not smart enough to see this.  He said Xi Xinping was his FRIEND. 

22 hours ago, Cold War said:

Comedies,  stand up,  is done now.  It is just too hurtful.  How much more can fucked up can it get?  Married a black woman to abuse her and for cover to make jokes. 

F1C94D21-5ED9-420D-8A4D-658F0A78C48C.jpeg

I remember when Tools, Barbie, MC and the like all jumped on the "your a racist!" shit with Cappy.  His daughter married a black guy and had a black son...she was killed and Cappy and his wife raised him.  Yep...FULL ON RACIST.  This began my obsession with making sure these fucking idiots go back under their god damn rocks...and stay there.

17 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

it's not just by comedians it's anyone.  Anyone who has never said anything that in todays world is unacceptable is just a fucking liar.  Its fucking silly the lengths people go to to destroy lives/careers these days.  Big difference between telling a racist joke and wanting to strong someone from a tree although the left wing cocksuckers don't think so.   

Sad state of affairs for sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I remember when Tools, Barbie, MC and the like all jumped on the "your a racist!" shit with Cappy.  His daughter married a black guy and had a black son...she was killed and Cappy and his wife raised him.  Yep...FULL ON RACIST.  This began my obsession with making sure these fucking idiots go back under their god damn rocks...and stay there.

They have destroyed the country with this shit.  Every day my local news starts off with  stories of accusations of racism.  Lives,  businesses,  are destroyed without a bit of concern for the truth or accuracy.   Always followed up with….No comment from accused.   WTF are you going to say….Im not a racist, I have black friends or family???  Yeah, that always goes well. 

Edited by Cold War

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nothing came close to Murphy's stand-up in his early career.

Norton, pal o'mine!

Mr. T.

Michael Jackson...Tito Stop teasing!!

This is my house!!!  

And on, and on. 

Murphys honeymooners bit was funny as shit

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I knew cappy personally and to my knowledge his daughter didn't marry a black guy, I think he was stirring up the snowflakes which he was quite good at