Fox up next

Good for her.  It's been clear as day to me for quite some time that fox can't escape the big corporate influence.  In the end all these big corporate media companies are all pretty much the same, they pretend left it right only to cover the market but they're really basically the same when it comes down to it.  They all have a narrative to follow and no actual journalism and they all try to pin their designated side against the other, makes for good distraction to the real issues that none of them even talk about.  And if you don't think the cia has some degree of control in these corporations I think that's being quite gullible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Good for her.  It's been clear as day to me for quite some time that fox can't escape the big corporate influence.  In the end all these big corporate media companies are all pretty much the same, they pretend left it right only to cover the market but they're really basically the same when it comes down to it.  They all have a narrative to follow and no actual journalism and they all try to pin their designated side against the other, makes for good distraction to the real issues that none of them even talk about.  And if you don't think the cia has some degree of control in these corporations I think that's being quite gullible.

The CIA has long been involved in “soft power” campaigns behind the scenes both at home and abroad.  

Good podcast on the subject:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
22 hours ago, mnstang said:

I don't know about the CIA but the rest of your post is spot fucking on! The news media is a business, like any business they are trying to earn a profit. They couldn't care about the truth or facts in anyway. Some are left, some are right, all are inaccurate and all about profit above all else. A bunch of fucking liars.

• Thanks 1

Lol I love the Dennis Miller lead in tears for fears everybody wants to ruel the world playing on the radio as they talk about making sure stories that may affect vaccine acceptance and upsetting advertisers don't get played 

19 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

This was a good watch and immediately after released, new contracts and non disclosures threatening this type of thing were forced an all others in the network news business.

They are all full of it to one extent or another.

An extremely well-respected and long-tenured Fox anchor here quit late last year too.  She didn't go as far as this chick but said she didn't like how the network was stifling her, telling her what to report and what to bury, etc.  Too bad too.  She was half of the top news team here in one of the largest metro areas in the country.  People loved her.  She told it like it was.  I love this clip of her...  LOL  I guess she's running for governor as a Repub...  :)

Funny 2 fox people quiting over what most see as unethical practice.  What do you think the chances of this happening at  one of the other big 4 . My guess zero to none most  all think it is perfectly acceptable to tell you what they want you to know . They have been brainwashed in to this from journalism 101 day 1