Vermont Is 1st State to Vaccinate 80% of Eligible Population

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Does Freedomsledder correalate to constant bickering??? Is that what it's about? There used to be threads that were humorous with light hearted good old fashioned ribbing,,,now they're just viscious.Who the fuck would want to join??? We had a huge influx from HCS and most guys here did EVERYTHING in their power to insult them right the fuck out of here. That's real great for the site from a financial perspective. 

At one point in time you guys would get together and party,,,now I think Battle Royal would be more like it. 

B.S. "most" did. You either have your blinders on or you missed the one or 2 individuals who were actually doing what you said.

Banning/complaining about Zam sounds like the ideology that the Dems/Liberals display when they get all sucky because someone doesn't agree with their viewpoint.

Personally, and I've thought this for a while now, and that is, why did I pay again to be a contributing member? When I open FS, and before logging in, if I see the site has a bunch of posts from 550, MC, Snacks or AFJ, I usually don't bother. In my opinion, those types are just here to stir the pot, evoke emotion and cause shit. Rarely, if ever, do they bring anything of value to this site other than just trying to be trolls,,,,, but Zam is the bad guy for calling them out on their bullshit??

Color me confused but if you're wondering why this site isn't as busy as it once was, look no further than those morons. People can only take so much troll idiocy and, imo, that is reflected in this sites declining traffic lately. :news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

I might go back to drinking if I had to meet Smales, but I'll give anything a shot.

There are too many lefties or different minded people that I like to let this carry over into spending actual time with people. Like it or not, an internet forum brings out what a lot of people keep inside. Is Zam the biggest prick on the planet if he actually acts like he says? May be... but I refuse to let an internet persona dictate my actual like for a person.

And anyone who says they are 100% like their 'persona' is a liar.

Good post :bc: . There isn't a single member on here I feel true distaste for,,,do I like to throw a few jabs ,the odd sucker punch,sure,,but it's never out of hate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

B.S. "most" did. You either have your blinders on or you missed the one or 2 individuals who were actually doing what you said.

I guess we don't receive the same PM's ,,, carry on. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, irv said:

Banning/complaining about Zam sounds like the ideology that the Dems/Liberals display when they get all sucky because someone doesn't agree with their viewpoint.

Personally, and I've thought this for a while now, and that is, why did I pay again to be a contributing member? When I open FS, and before logging in, if I see the site has a bunch of posts from 550, MC, Snacks or AFJ, I usually don't bother. In my opinion, those types are just here to stir the pot, evoke emotion and cause shit. Rarely, if ever, do they bring anything of value to this site other than just trying to be trolls,,,,, but Zam is the bad guy for calling them out on their bullshit??

Color me confused but if you're wondering why this site isn't as busy as it once was, look no further than those morons. People can only take so much troll idiocy and, imo, that is reflected in this sites declining traffic lately. :news:

Quit your fucking crying Irv...good god. 

6206D1F6-562F-4B36-BA43-4D43028FF51E.jpeg.4a7adcb0f7434fe83d035ad208cba1df.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

Not something to be proud of 

17 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Do you believe there are that many sepp in Vermont.  Never been but 2 options 

1 govenment full of shit 

2 the state lives up to its stereotype 

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re one of the few here that actually feels that way.👍🏼

16 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Umm...huh?  Most of us have repeated pretty much exactly what he said.

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

No shit

16 hours ago, mnstang said:

Highest cuck per capita, good to know!

Morons....you don’t see those who have received the vaccine saying this stupid shit which is fine but quit playing dumb ffs.🤣🤣👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just my opinion, which might mean fuck all to some, but Zam seems exactly the same as before the influx of HCS people recently. And just to muddy the water even more, MC was trying hard to be a dick to those same HCS people. It's a shit show here  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Morons....you don’t see those who have received the vaccine saying this stupid shit.🤣

Nope.

But we get treated to most of them giving us a literal play by fucking play of their 'vaccination experience'.

Do any of them think we give a shit they signed in at 8:05 and was signed out at 9:10?

You can see why they advocate for a Passport.... they have already laid out their entire medical histories, telling us their comorbidity to justify the jab.

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

I might go back to drinking if I had to meet Smales, but I'll give anything a shot.

There are too many lefties or different minded people that I like to let this carry over into spending actual time with people. Like it or not, an internet forum brings out what a lot of people keep inside. Is Zam the biggest prick on the planet if he actually acts like he says? May be... but I refuse to let an internet persona dictate my actual like for a person.

And anyone who says they are 100% like their 'persona' is a liar.

Good post.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just smoke a jibbah on the trail and I'm a friend for life.

:smoke:

25 minutes ago, irv said:

Thanks for the heads up. I'll remove your CM status. And you're welcome for helping you with your grow when you had questions.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nope.

But we get treated to most of them giving us a literal play by fucking play of their 'vaccination experience'.

Do any of them think we give a shit they signed in at 8:05 and was signed out at 9:10?

You can see why they advocate for a Passport.... they have already laid out their entire medical histories, telling us their comorbidity to justify the jab.

Sounds  like you are referring to Red Twat next door.🤣👍🏼😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

52 minutes ago, HSR said:

Good post :bc: . There isn't a single member on here I feel true distaste for,,,do I like to throw a few jabs ,the odd sucker punch,sure,,but it's never out of hate.

Frankie?  I think he's a true asshole all the way around.  That's why I like him, because really there's nothing else to like.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Just my opinion, which might mean fuck all to some, but Zam seems exactly the same as before the influx of HCS people recently. And just to muddy the water even more, MC was trying hard to be a dick to those same HCS people. It's a shit show here  :lol: 

I believe you are being a racist. :fuckyou::roflcrying:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, HSR said:

in all the history of these sites there is only 1 person i would not piss on if on fire.   and there is only 1 person here who actually knows who that person is.  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

in all the history of these sites there is only 1 person i would not piss on if on fire.   and there is only 1 person here who actually knows who that person is.  

HAHA.... I don't see him anywhere on the interwebs anymore. He used to pop up in the FB sled groups from time to time.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

We know that’s why your always so excepting of us new members from hcs

So, apparently the severel being assholes here weren't until we  showed up and made them so

lololol 🤡 clownshow 

btw more hcs would have come over but jimmysnacks warned everyone there how rude and crude some ehete here and don't come over unless 

truth righ there

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Morons....you don’t see those who have received the vaccine saying this stupid shit which is fine but quit playing dumb ffs.🤣🤣👍🏼

No you just see them holding up there card with self pics and braging about there state leading the way 

9 hours ago, HSR said:

Does Freedomsledder correalate to constant bickering??? Is that what it's about? There used to be threads that were humorous with light hearted good old fashioned ribbing,,,now they're just viscious.Who the fuck would want to join??? We had a huge influx from HCS and most guys here did EVERYTHING in their power to insult them right the fuck out of here. That's real great for the site from a financial perspective. 

At one point in time you guys would get together and party,,,now I think Battle Royal would be more like it. 

Ahhhh....because most of them were faggot ass retards who made the site 100x worse. Duh

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

It’s CKF isn’t it

9 hours ago, Snake said:

Why jump and thrash on Zam for his opinion?

Have we not put up with this type of shit since 2008?

All of a sudden, vax disses are 'low brow'?

People act like this is all new, Jesus,it's been our internet life for over 13 years.

We got the 2-3 golden rules. If anyone is having issues with the latest edition of the "insults of the month" they need to go to an Ivy league school and get their actual butthurt degree and post it.

:owned:

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:owned:

How many times has this site imploded since 08 because the  clowns wouldn’t listen to the owner? How about this Ben, why don’t YOU start Freedomsledder.com 3.0 and you can run things and let John enjoy his retirement and maybe visit once in a while. Until then stfu