Vermont Is 1st State to Vaccinate 80% of Eligible Population

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Being proud of getting a shot is what brings the mockery.  Also, proclaiming your state was "awarded" it's freedom back by hitting 80% does it too!  :lol2:

“Our state has shown the world what’s possible when you have a group of people with the right attitude, following the data and trusting medical science."    :lol: 

This is how you know you are going the wrong direction in life  Congrats from the squidbrains.  VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Who said that I was proud of getting a shot? All I said was that I was happy that VT opened 2 weeks ahead of schedule. You really are clueless. Go pound your chest and be a man :lol:

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Who said that I was proud of getting a shot? All I said was that I was happy that VT opened 2 weeks ahead of schedule. You really are clueless. Go pound your chest and be a man :lol:

:lol:

”Congratulations on me and my state getting shots!!!”

No, you aren’t proud at all.  I just hope we all can get updates when everyone gets their flu shots.....which will bow include the dreaded COVIDz!

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

”Congratulations on me and my state getting shots!!!”

No, you aren’t proud at all.  I just hope we all can get updates when everyone gets their flu shots.....which will bow include the dreaded COVIDz!

All I did was post an article....you're the one making assumptions. Ass being the key word there.  I haven't taken any shots, or made any jokes about anyone choosing not to get the vaccine. You on the other hand.....  even though you claim you don't care.

I swear you must be 4 feet ten and a half inches tall with a 2" dick the way you act around here. SMH

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

All I did was post an article....you're the one making assumptions. Ass being the key word there.  I haven't taken any shots, or made any jokes about anyone choosing not to get the vaccine. You on the other hand.....  even though you claim you don't care.

I swear you must be 4 feet ten and a half inches tall with a 2" dick the way you act around here. SMH

I’m actually a bit smaller than that.  Well, with “lifts” I topple over 5 feet.

It’s almost like you don’t spend a lot of time perusing these posts in here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re one of the few here that actually feels that way.👍🏼

Actually many have been saying that same thing.   Get vaccinated if you want don't if you don't.  

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m actually a bit smaller than that.  Well, with “lifts” I topple over 5 feet.

It’s almost like you don’t spend a lot of time perusing these posts in here.

I hardly read here at all anymore, partly because of you. I find your constant attacks on members that don't share your beliefs to be getting old. I'm not the only one as I have gotten messages from members on the right, and left that feel the same way. This isn't Junior High. For whatever your reason you elevated your game when the HCS guys came over last winter. Trying to act macho for your boys?  Why not try acting like an adult once in a while?

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Actually many have been saying that same thing.   Get vaccinated if you want don't if you don't.  

That's fine, but the constant jokes from some get old.

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

I find your constant attacks on members that don't share your beliefs to be getting old.

Sorry Z but I gotta agree with Obi-wan on this one.

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Me three!

Why jump and thrash on Zam for his opinion?

Have we not put up with this type of shit since 2008?

All of a sudden, vax disses are 'low brow'?

People act like this is all new, Jesus,it's been our internet life for over 13 years.

We got the 2-3 golden rules. If anyone is having issues with the latest edition of the "insults of the month" they need to go to an Ivy league school and get their actual butthurt degree and post it.

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

I hardly read here at all anymore, partly because of you. I find your constant attacks on members that don't share your beliefs to be getting old. I'm not the only one as I have gotten messages from members on the right, and left that feel the same way. This isn't Junior High. For whatever your reason you elevated your game when the HCS guys came over last winter. Trying to act macho for your boys?  Why not try acting like an adult once in a while?

Yeah, poor MC, right?  Aren’t you always saying how our nation is so divided yet, somehow see MC as a voice of reason?  He’s a fucking idiot and I’ll call him such every chance I get because he represents the largest problem inAmerica.  But, if his crying in your ear is too much, you just let me know.  It’s no sweat at all to me.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why jump and thrash on Zam for his opinion?

Have we not put up with this type of shit since 2008?

All of a sudden, vax disses are 'low brow'?

People act like this is all new, Jesus,it's been our internet life for over 13 years.

We got the 2-3 golden rules. If anyone is having issues with the latest edition of the "insults of the month" they need to go to an Ivy league school and get their actual butthurt degree and post it.

“Freedom” but, don’t piss me off or I’ll shut this mother fucker down!!!!!

Hmmmm....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Butthurt Island is one click away.

Not butthurt at all,,,, if you have any suggestions on how to keep MORE members here I'm all ears. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Not butthurt at all,,,, if you have any suggestions on how to keep MORE members here I'm all ears. 

It sounds like I may be a problem for those needing protection on a forum.

I can go....maybe Tools and Barbie will come back then.  I mean...these are wonderful contributors and management can protect them!

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

We could start by living up to the name of the damn site.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Who took away anyone's freedom? I'm not allowed to have an opinion?

39 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not the only one as I have gotten messages from members on the right, and left that feel the same way.

I never said YOU took away freedom, did I?

44 minutes ago, ckf said:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It sounds like I may be a problem for those needing protection on a forum.

I can go....maybe Tools and Barbie will come back then.  I mean...these are wonderful contributors and management can protect them!

Both of you should just ban yourselves.

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

We could start by living up to the name of the damn site.

Does Freedomsledder correalate to constant bickering??? Is that what it's about? There used to be threads that were humorous with light hearted good old fashioned ribbing,,,now they're just viscious.Who the fuck would want to join??? We had a huge influx from HCS and most guys here did EVERYTHING in their power to insult them right the fuck out of here. That's real great for the site from a financial perspective. 

At one point in time you guys would get together and party,,,now I think Battle Royal would be more like it. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Does Freedomsledder correalate to constant bickering??? Is that what it's about? There used to be threads that were humorous with light hearted good old fashioned ribbing,,,now they're just viscious.Who the fuck would want to join??? We had a huge influx from HCS and most guys here did EVERYTHING in their power to insult them right the fuck out of here. That's real great for the site from a financial perspective. 

At one point in time you guys would get together and party,,,now I think Battle Royal would be more like it. 

I neither named it such nor set the limiting rules.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

At one point in time you guys would get together and party

There isn't 1 guy that has been to an East Coast get together that I wouldn't gladly go see again.

Then again, I was only there and knew what happened and figured we could keep our politics to ourselves.

But please, enjoy the view....

Fuck, I could spend the day sitting with Mainecat and have a helluva time, because I got one of those real life/internet life filters.

Wish I could patent and sell 'em.....:eyeroll:

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Both of you should just ban yourselves.

Best idea yet. @Zambroski ready....3,2,1 we both do it at the same time :lol:

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fuck, I could spend the day sitting with Mainecat and have a helluva time, because I got one of those real life/internet life filters.

Wish I could patent and sell 'em.....:eyeroll:

That's the way most used to be around here....

Looking forward to the day we get to share a drink or a meal :bc:

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

Best idea yet. @Zambroski ready....3,2,1 we both do it at the same time :lol:

That's the way most used to be around here....

Looking forward to the day we get to share a drink or a meal :bc:

I might go back to drinking if I had to meet Smales, but I'll give anything a shot.

There are too many lefties or different minded people that I like to let this carry over into spending actual time with people. Like it or not, an internet forum brings out what a lot of people keep inside. Is Zam the biggest prick on the planet if he actually acts like he says? May be... but I refuse to let an internet persona dictate my actual like for a person.

And anyone who says they are 100% like their 'persona' is a liar.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1