China tells G7 to fuck off

38 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

China should expose the g7 for it’s use of covid as a excuse  to print money and continue its fiat currency pyramid scheme 

So add pinko Commie supporter to your resume.

Really, China doesn't have to participate in any of that feel good bullshit which is all it really is with all these weak ass "leaders".  China knows they are winning the chess game and they don't need to play the politics at the g7 jerk fest.  We've got biden playing chess for us...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Really, China doesn't have to participate in any of that feel good bullshit which is all it really is with all these weak ass "leaders".  China knows they are winning the chess game and they don't need to play the politics at the g7 jerk fest.  We've got biden playing chess for us...

Let’s not forget China ate Trumps lunch too. We have had terrible leadership for decades

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Let’s not forget China ate Trumps lunch too. We have had terrible leadership for decades

I'm not going to say Trump was perfect but China respected Trump as did most all world leaders.  China rolled out red carpet for trump and brought him into some kind of special sacred land that no other president ever got to go to.  A far cry from people literally laughing at the Biden spectacle.  China also didn't roll up stair case for Obama to get off air force one.

Trump wasn't perfect but I think he underestimated draining the swamp.  One outsider guy cannot just change it all.  These people's whole livelihoods revolve around being a swamp creature.  Complete industries within our government.  Our military/defense is bigger than most everybody can realize, we spend more on that than everything else combined.  Russia gate is just one example of how they can fuck with you.  When you have to defend yourself against a fake witch hunt which has multiple government agencies trying to frame you and have the media working overtime for you, including social media.. I don't think people understand what he was up against.  The president isn't that power compared to the swamp.  But yeah he could have done some things better but I don't see anyone else doing any better.

Trump did the big tariff thing with China and brought them eating our lunch to light.  Nobody else was even talking about these things.  Trump at least single handedly brought these things to mainstream and did fight back against it.  Like I said one guy can only do so much and it's remarkable he could even try anything when he's defending himself against the crazy news cycle and real witch hunts at the same time, constantly.  I think people discount how hard it is to defend yourself 24/7 against the entire media and politicians, and still try to get anything productive done at the same time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, mnstang said:

I'm not going to say Trump was perfect but China respected Trump as did most all world leaders.  China rolled out red carpet for trump and brought him into some kind of special sacred land that no other president ever got to go to.  A far cry from people literally laughing at the Biden spectacle.  China also didn't roll up stair case for Obama to get off air force one.

Trump wasn't perfect but I think he underestimated draining the swamp.  One outsider guy cannot just change it all.  These people's whole livelihoods revolve around being a swamp creature.  Complete industries within our government.  Our military/defense is bigger than most everybody can realize, we spend more on that than everything else combined.  Russia gate is just one example of how they can fuck with you.  When you have to defend yourself against a fake witch hunt which has multiple government agencies trying to frame you and have the media working overtime for you, including social media.. I don't think people understand what he was up against.  The president isn't that power compared to the swamp.  But yeah he could have done some things better but I don't see anyone else doing any better.

Trump did the big tariff thing with China and brought them eating our lunch to light.  Nobody else was even talking about these things.  Trump at least single handedly brought these things to mainstream and did fight back against it.  Like I said one guy can only do so much and it's remarkable he could even try anything when he's defending himself against the crazy news cycle and real witch hunts at the same time, constantly.  I think people discount how hard it is to defend yourself 24/7 against the entire media and politicians, and still try to get anything productive done at the same time.

I think most, even the trump haters, understand this.  But their emotional disdain for trump seems to overrun their cognitive thought process, preventing them from even remotely saying something positive about him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

China should not be trusted period.   While I think the whole idea of Global govt is nothing but bad news China is positioning themselves to ensure their world dominance.   They have almost 1.5 billion people and not enough resources to take care of them.   The world better wake up in a hurry. 

Edited by Highmark

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

China should not be trusted period.   While I think the whole idea of Global govt is nothing but bad news China is positioning themselves to ensure their world dominance.   They have almost 1.5 billion people and not enough resources to take care of them.   The world better wake up in a hurry. 

Yep.  The world runs interference and throws shade for them all day long.  They have clearly shown:

1.) They cannot be trusted and,

2.) If you fuck with them....well.....

• Thanks 1

On 6/14/2021 at 9:49 PM, f7ben said:

28 years. We've had worthless motherfukkers in the White House. 

This dildo will make it 32.