Free College

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Derp

I am sure you stumble around all day saying that. 

Now care to get back to just how bad the US public school system is bombing compared to many many many nations even though we spend more per student than any other. Countery in the world ? 

Or are you done with your stupid comments in this thread? 

Screenshot_20210613-134545_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210613-134456_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

30 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am sure you stumble around all day saying that. 

Now care to get back to just how bad the US public school system is bombing compared to many many many nations even though we spend more per student than any other. Countery in the world ? 

Or are you done with your stupid comments in this thread? 

Screenshot_20210613-134545_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210613-134456_Chrome.jpg

You comparing the us schools to the rest of the world…..lol they provide a free college education…lol

If college was an education that got you a degree in a viable field of a technical nature I would be for it but I would not support it with the current state of higher education. Government backed student loans have driven up tuition to an unsustainable level and the product (ie the education it self) has become diluted in order to extract more dollars from the dumbed down students that are available.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

If college was an education that got you a degree in a viable field of a technical nature I would be for it but I would not support it with the current state of higher education. Government backed student loans have driven up tuition to an unsustainable level and the product (ie the education it self) has become diluted in order to extract more dollars from the dumbed down students that are available.

I find it ironic that Democrats drivel on about the cost of a college education, yet they are directly responsible for the cost of a college education today.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I find it ironic that Democrats drivel on about the cost of a college education, yet they are directly responsible for the cost of a college education today.  

They are also responsible for the lower quality of education found on today's campus.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The people who go to college re going to make more money then if those same people didnt go. There is nothing wrong with them taking some of that more money and using it to pay for the education that allowed them to earn that more money.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

The people who go to college re going to make more money then if those same people didnt go. There is nothing wrong with them taking some of that more money and using it to pay for the education that allowed them to earn that more money.

Absolutely.  

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Agreed however Those aren't the people this bs targets though. It's the morons getting bs degrees in (insert useless degree here) and owing huge debt with a job in retail.

Your engineer, business, medical, etc. Degrees make the big money and deserve it.

If you choose to go to college make sure you can pay for it.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Agreed however Those aren't the people this bs targets though. It's the morons getting bs degrees in (insert useless degree here) and owing huge debt with a job in retail.

Your engineer, business, medical, etc. Degrees make the big money and deserve it.

So, you are saying that a degree in some form(s) of justice and social activism shouldn’t pay the same as a n engineering degree.

Ummm.....you a racist, bro?

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You comparing the us schools to the rest of the world…..lol they provide a free college education…lol

He'll I am talking about k to 12 . And no other counterys do not give every one post secondary not even close . But nice swing and a miss 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Well it is part of a parents job to explain the difference between a career and a hobby.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well it is part of a parents job to explain the difference between a career and a hobby.

It is also the job of high school and college career councilors since there are many parents who give bad advise, yet they too fail students in the chase for the almighty dollar.  

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It is but, but our education centers are deciding to combine the two out of virtue.