Make sure your vaccinated

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You fucking lying sociopath. A vaccine is supposed to give you immunity. The covid vaccine manufacturers tell you these shit gene therapys only reduce symptoms. 

Good God man get a clue. You have zero clue what a vaccine is. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Seems so. Some don't quite understand.

Here is how a vaccine works, for the uninformed.

Your body tries to fight viruses, pathogens etc,

IF the immune system recognizes the threat, it says lets go kill it!

Many threats are old hat for the immune system.

IF a new, stealthy virus, like the one the Wuhan lab made super stealthy gets in, your immune system ignores it and it multiples quickly and takes over.

Vaccines deliver some dead virus, or rna to look like the same thing.  Not enough to make you really sick, but your immune response may give you some side effects.

Your immune system wakes the fuck up and says this shit is bad, lets go kill it before it multiplies. It custom makes some super soldiers with RPG's, tanks and Warthogs that wipe them fuckers out!!

Now your immune system recognizes this shit when it first gets in and goes and kills it, or tries really hard so you don't get super sick.

Is that a simple enough explanation?

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

S  T   R    E     T     C       H   M U C H ? !  I won't bother waiting for your uninterpreted proof of these doses. Gud Gawd Man you're just makin shit up now.

This time last year testing eligibility required you to have symptoms and cases dropped about 190%. But we're only talking 375-475 new cases a day. We just went from 4400 new cases per day to 500, that's a 875% percent drop and the only change has been the Vax. So yeah I'd go way out on limb there and say it's the Vax

For the 100th time and you agree to this yourself, covering your mouth and nose does not protect you. It simply helps reduce the spread of yur Goobers.

It's Friday, I'm out. Patio drinks are on the agenda, enjoy.

What happened last year, same bat time, same bat channel?  Must have been the masks and social distancing until it wasn't.

Enjoy the patio, I never stopped supporting the small bus around here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who are you in this pic?  I circled myself.

Comparing yourself to someone in Nazi Germany resisting just shows  what an absolute fucktard you are...good god. The rest of your posts are just more of the usual self proclaimed knowitall bullshit. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

good post

No, it isn’t.  The definition is clear.  This is truly NOT a vaccine.  But hey, to get things “back to normal” and people “traveling” again.....

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Pretty much the reason that I spend less and less time here every day. The place is filled with idiots.

D500D65A-3F4C-4496-AE9C-EB2437B839D6.gif

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Comparing yourself to someone in Nazi Germany resisting just shows  what an absolute fucktard you are...good god. The rest of your posts are just more of the usual self proclaimed knowitall bullshit. 

Pretty sure I have you pegged.  Fucking dumb and Dumber loser.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are a dumb gullible sheep.  Ok.

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Vaccine, suspension of weakened, killed, or fragmented microorganisms or toxins or of antibodies or lymphocytes that is administered primarily to prevent disease.

What you got is not disease . 

I don't understand the bullshit here.

If you don't like the vaccine, don't get it.

If you're not afraid of the COVID, that's your call. 

If you're scared shitless of Covid, that's a call also. 

Just do what works for you. 

Easy peasy.   

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Pretty much the reason that I spend less and less time here every day. The place is filled with idiots.

Yes it is. Seems since the chimps got here from the HCS monkey exhibit it’s gotten much worse. 

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You fucking lying sociopath. A vaccine is supposed to give you immunity. The covid vaccine manufacturers tell you these shit gene therapys only reduce symptoms. 

No vaccine gives you 100% immunity. I’ll take my daughters mmr vaccine she just got for example. It’s not 100% immunity. Yup it’s a small chance you’ll likely ever catch one of them but there is still that small chance it could happen just like the covid vaccine even if you got the vaccine you can still potentially get the rona.

One dose of MMR vaccine is 93% effective against measles, 78% effective against mumps, and 97% effective against rubella.

Two doses of MMR vaccine are 97% effective against measles and 88% effective against mumps.

6 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

No vaccine gives you 100% immunity. I’ll take my daughters mmr vaccine she just got for example. It’s not 100% immunity. Yup it’s a small chance you’ll likely ever catch one of them but there is still that small chance it could happen just like the covid vaccine even if you got the vaccine you can still potentially get the rona.

One dose of MMR vaccine is 93% effective against measles, 78% effective against mumps, and 97% effective against rubella.

Two doses of MMR vaccine are 97% effective against measles and 88% effective against mumps.

The covid gene therapy give zero immunity. They reduce symptoms. You are better off getting infected and recovering with natural immunity 

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't understand the bullshit here.

If you don't like the vaccine, don't get it.

If you're not afraid of the COVID, that's your call. 

If you're scared shitless of Covid, that's a call also. 

Just do what works for you. 

Easy peasy.   

It's just not that easy.  The ones that got the vaccine don't want to admit they are scared to get covid (weirdly) so, they come up with a myriad of other reasons to include virtue.  Maybe they should just stfu and go about their business.  

In the same breath, not sure why so many are so upset with those that decided it was worth getting that are just actually going about their business.  Covid is real.  It does pose a danger to some.  Those should take steps and vaccinate....but again, shutting the fuck up about others that don't feel it's necessary.  I don't give a fuck what you think I need to do for my own "health" and if me being normal threatens your health, you should segregate yourself and others from society.

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yes it is. Seems since the chimps got here from the HCS monkey exhibit it’s gotten much worse. 

You are a fucking moron and the single biggest problem with America right now.  Kill yourself...or get help in doing so.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I also just love the fact, laughing as I go, that we are now arguing the definitions of "vaccination" and "immunity".

"It's what I say it is!!!!!!!!!!!!"  :lol: 

I know.  Not to mention the paperwork you get with your first shot clearly says it is not a vaccine.

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

I know.  Not to mention the paperwork you get with your first shot clearly says it is not a vaccine.

Our government...and the world's governments are allowing the term to be used incorrectly.  Even the WHO and CDC don't define vaccine like it is being thrown around.  A true vaccine provides immunization.  They are using "vaccine" as more of the action of receiving this injection and getting away with it.

Pffft.....whatever.  All this eye poking idiocy is all going away....and it can't go fast enough.  Although.....I just saw Duluth was hanging on like grim death to the narrative while I was up there last week.  My god.