Former McDonald's CEO warns $15 minimum wage directly contributing to fast-food industry's automation push

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nope, not one bit, I've just asked what you do in your business that's different and what you advocate for compared to a McDonald's or any others capitalist business in America that you are against..This discussion is about being paid a living wage buy a business in America,..you and bhen own businesses, sooooo, I'm asking the question..you just don't seem to want to answer for some reason??

What I do has no bearing on the discussion of stagnant wages. 

One could deduce, if one were an intelligent person, that a person stating aggregate wages need to rise would also be aware that rising aggregate wages would also mean that their particular business would end up paying higher wages. 

But I know expecting an intelligent person around here is often folly.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What I do has no bearing on the discussion of stagnant wages. 

One could deduce, if one were an intelligent person, that a person stating aggregate wages need to rise would also be aware that rising aggregate wages would also mean that their particular business would end up paying higher wages. 

But I know expecting an intelligent person around here is often folly.

:lol::lol:..I figured, your usual back peddle.. Pathetic

Went to Red Robbin tonight for a burger and some brew.  They had this ordering system on the table.  Fucking excellent!  Food was delivered fast as shit too!  Only had somebody come over to greet us and make sure we were of age.

So. How many inept employees is this going to put on the skreeets?

80A81758-B3A8-4A1B-800C-31EF2D14A5B2.jpeg

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No back pedal here. 

You done deflecting from the facts or you gonna continue the gish gallop?

I've only asked you what you do in your business and if it's the same as what you want/think/require other businesses to do..

You know if you walk the walk..that ya talk..:thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I've only asked you what you do in your business and if it's the same as what you want/think/require other businesses to do..

It's irrelevant to the discussion about macroeconomics. 

I know exactly why you're asking this, it's quite obvious you want to deflect from the facts. 

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's irrelevant to the discussion about macroeconomics. 

I know exactly why you're asking this, it's quite obvious you want to deflect from the facts. 

This is why I love you being here.

:bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Went to Red Robbin tonight for a burger and some brew.  They had this ordering system on the table.  Fucking excellent!  Food was delivered fast as shit too!  Only had somebody come over to greet us and make sure we were of age.

So. How many inept employees is this going to put on the skreeets?

80A81758-B3A8-4A1B-800C-31EF2D14A5B2.jpeg

I wouldnt use one of those if the meal was free....I actually support jobs 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

The short answer is no.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

How fucking dumb do you need to be to not understand how someone could advocate for systemic change while operating within the confines of the system they’d like to see fixed. I mean that’s fucking dumb , like racer level dumb. 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wouldnt use one of those if the meal was free....I actually support jobs 

Well then, look at you!  Maybe if half the fucking nation wasn’t out on Covid retirement, this may not have come to be.  Now, people like me have learned that this is a much better experience.  

Hmmmmm....#blacklivesmatter??

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well then, look at you!  Maybe if half the fucking nation wasn’t out on Covid retirement, this may not have come to be.  Now, people like me have learned that this is a much better experience.  

Hmmmmm....#blacklivesmatter??

So dumb....was the meal cheaper?

Think about that and let it sink in

Just now, f7ben said:

So dumb....was the meal cheaper?

Think about that and let it sink in

I don’t know if it was cheaper or not.  I just know that the experience was better and as such, I got more for my money.

Now, you think about that.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know if it was cheaper or not.  I just know that the experience was better and as such, I got more for my money.

Now, you think about that.

The experience was better because you’re a self centered idiot and as such it’s tough for you to empathize with anyone’s situation other than your own. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The experience was better because you’re a self centered idiot and as such it’s tough for you to empathize with anyone’s situation other than your own. 

The experience was better.  It makes no difference as to empathy given.  My financial situation and what I sacrificed to get here isn’t empathized by those less driven or intelligent.  Their hate makes no difference to me.  Why does my indifference make them/you so mad?  If hatred can just be funneled into productive means instead of wasting it all on activism....or buy a new game for the Xbox and STFU?

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The experience was better.  It makes no difference as to empathy given.  My financial situation and what I sacrificed to get here isn’t empathized by those less driven or intelligent.  Their hate makes no difference to me.  Why does my indifference make them/you so mad?  If hatred can just be funneled into productive means instead of wasting it all on activism....or buy a new game for the Xbox and STFU?

You’ve got a lot of retarded shit bouncing around in your empty melon :lol:

Edited by f7ben

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

How fucking dumb do you need to be to not understand how someone could advocate for systemic change while operating within the confines of the system they’d like to see fixed. I mean that’s fucking dumb , like racer level dumb. 

Gotcha, so just gonna bitch in a website about it but do absolutely nothing in real life to change it..And I'm the dumb one..:thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Gotcha, so just gonna bitch in a website about it but do absolutely nothing in real life to change it..And I'm the dumb one..:thumbsup:

Most of you guys really fucking suck at fact based debate, you just use a collection of logical fallacies and strut around like you won. :lol:

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Most of you guys really fucking suck at fact based debate, you just use a collection of logical fallacies and strut around like you won. :lol:

Nope, I just do what I say, I'm no hypocrite............

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

wHyQqft.jpg

14724576_348867745450969_4478491538956529287_n.jpg

• Thanks 1