Poast you’re Hardly Davesons

2 hours ago, JEFF said:

Just put a built 131 in this. Pretty fun.

Bike.jpg

Not long before you blow a belt hammering on that from what I’ve seen. They do go like a motherfucker but with that sort of power my buddies are all blowing a couple of belts a year.   $$$$.  Chain drive Seems to be the next upgrade for them

Every Hardley needs go fast parts....  I worked here over the summer while going to college and was grateful for the opportunity as it paid my bills.  Learned a couple of things about machining in the process.  Also learned that college was the way to go as working in those shops in the heat for 10-12 hour days got old really quick.  I managed to avoid the real grunt work like sandblasting parts all day long.  Those dumb bastards earned every dollar they made twice over.

Got a kick out of riding my Honda into work every day getting the sideways stares from the visiting tourists.  Best part was second summer there I was moved into Q/A and got to test run carbs coming off the line.  Nothing better than getting paid to ride on a sunny summer day.  Even after riding their best modded and tuned rides of that era I never caught the bug to actually own one.  Screaming ricer's accelerate like nothing else on two wheels. 

S&S<sup>®</sup> Logo Aluminum Sign - 16.5" x 11"

45 minutes ago, old indy said:

You should the roads around you and spunk are great for cruising.  unless you pass one of those gigantic open tobacco wagons driving down the road flinging shit looks like confetti flying out of it🤦‍♂️

I had a BMW R1100 a couple years ago for just that.  I never should have sold it.  Goofy ass looking thing, but those opposed twins are smooth as silk and run forever.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah....cause everyone is a faggot

OK 550.. put your  Maglite away.   there is so so much more than that look and attitude with owning a motorcycle, whether it be a Harley , Honda etc. etc.

If you don’t buy into the whole costume and attitude thing it’s pretty awesome.

Then again I have always been a little anti-establishment    I’m the type says ; keep up IF you can. I’m not stopping at every bar Along the way either. no boozers while riding.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, old indy said:

OK 550.. put your  Maglite away.   there is so so much more than that look and attitude with owning a motorcycle, whether it be a Harley , Honda etc. etc.

If you don’t buy into the whole costume and attitude thing it’s pretty awesome.

Then again I have always been a little anti-establishment    I’m the type says ; keep up IF you can. I’m not stopping at every bar Along the way either. no boozers while riding.  

Yeah I like it more than I expected tbh. 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Yeah I like it more than I expected tbh. 

Yeah same with me when I got it.  
I had a Yamaha VStar 1100 I put about 28,000 miles on two years prior to buying a Harley and thought that was nice and comfy to get back on two wheels with, but the Harley really is just so much more bike it’s that much more enjoyable to be on     🍻

Keep your head on a swivel and the rubber side down 🤙

• Like 2

On 6/7/2021 at 2:28 PM, Zambroski said:

I’m actually pretty excited about this thread.  It’s about time this place turned into a man on man dating site.

It’s gay pride month. Very fitting thread.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

Not mine but i have one just like it, Last yr of carburation

2005 Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra Glide Classic Options and Equipment

Looks identical to my bud's bike.