Poast you’re Hardly Davesons

5 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ya looks badass and powers great but it’s just another cruiser that’s not going to bring in new people. They need something completely different like the livewire but with a gas motor. Oh and I hope it doesn’t have a 30k price tag like the livewire 

There is a power cruiser market. Hardly just never did it right 

39 minutes ago, old indy said:

i didnt ask the dry weight when looking it over but no way i would want to muscle this thing around off road.  two tracks ya but real woods or loose ground, no thanks. 

IMG_1659.jpg

Does it come with that nice ass and hooker boots ? Asking for a friend.

On 6/30/2021 at 12:03 PM, 800renegaderider said:

1250 custom looks nice, the pan America not so much ugly. I think Indians line up looks a lot more appealing personally. At least there trying that’s more than they have been doing.

Im considering doing something I swore I would never do again...Buy a new streetbike...Been shopping for one of these...None available here in the midwest, has to be ordered with an approx 6-8 week wait time...

2020-Indian-Scout-Bobber-Sixty-First-Look-cruiser-motorcycle-Featured-768x512.jpg

• Like 5

1 minute ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

Im considering doing something I swore I would never do again...Buy a new streetbike...Been shopping for one of these...None available here in the midwest, has to be ordered with an approx 6-8 week wait time...

2020-Indian-Scout-Bobber-Sixty-First-Look-cruiser-motorcycle-Featured-768x512.jpg

Indians are beautiful bikes 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

Buy it beautiful bike. That’s my favorite cruiser bike out right now love the look of the scout. Love the ftr also. Indians doing a great job making some sexy looking bikes probably why Harley sales are way down.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Does it come with that nice ass and hooker boots ? Asking for a friend.

judging by the fact no one else was even looking at that bike,  id say       no.     

sad to say but that was one of the better asses in the Laconia harley lot at that time. quite a let down from past years at bike week.                          zero titties being flashed like the old days :sad:

we got shot going into town and out.    

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

Edited by old indy
  • Haha 1

On 7/3/2021 at 12:55 PM, SlugsOnSleds said:

Still sitting on the fence...But the itch is getting stronger...Now looking at one of these...Basically the same MSRP...But a better overall deal from the dealer...In Stock and ready to Roll...

F1220FCF-C9D7-4EF8-9CC3-F8F08A217514.jpg

Edited by SlugsOnSleds

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

Still sitting on the fence...But the itch is getting stronger...Now looking at one of these...Basically the same MSRP...But a better overall deal from the dealer...In Stock and ready to Roll...

F1220FCF-C9D7-4EF8-9CC3-F8F08A217514.jpg

Get the Indian unless your old as hell and need the training wheels 😂 

4 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Get the Indian unless your old as hell and need the training wheels 😂 

Decide to try something different...Been riding 2 wheels for 50+ years...Sooo I pulled the trigger on the Can Am...They actually force you into using their finance promo with such a rediculus low rate...(0.99%) it's not worth taking $9500.00 out of the bank...I think the entire finance charge for the 60 month term is less than $250.00...Better yet this dealer doesnt charge any Frt/Setup fees...$49.00 to do the title/reg/plates...Roadtrip north on monday to pickup in the northwoods...

• Like 1

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

Decide to try something different...Been riding 2 wheels for 50+ years...Sooo I pulled the trigger on the Can Am...They actually force you into using their finance promo with such a rediculus low rate...(0.99%) it's not worth taking $9500.00 out of the bank...I think the entire finance charge for the 60 month term is less than $250.00...Better yet this dealer doesnt charge any Frt/Setup fees...$49.00 to do the title/reg/plates...Roadtrip north on monday to pickup in the northwoods...

Nice congratulations. Should be a fun ride. Sounds like you got a good deal too 👍