Poast you’re Hardly Davesons

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d actuallY like to by vmax but I don’t think I’d survive it

I did the fast bike thing in the 90's. Let me assure you... You don't want to get one of those. Pretty much everybody I rode with crashed on them and we buried two friends. They are just stupid fast. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

05 electra glide classic. It's got 60thou on it. 

My bud's is a 94 in really nice shape. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

I did the fast bike thing in the 90's. Let me assure you... You don't want to get one of those. Pretty much everybody I rode with crashed on them and we buried two friends. They are just stupid fast. 

I got diamond hands bro

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yeah. My thoughts. Cruisers are fine for me 

2 hours ago, stealth bomber said:

Bought the blue one new in 2006, still have it.  Picked up the green one this spring because I felt guilty fucking off and leaving the wife at home, now she can go too.

506E3E28-BEDA-478B-98BA-AA49B78E29B5.jpeg

FFFA0D02-D480-491C-8D62-C6E538B52E13.jpeg

Is the front tire on the green one mounted backwards?  Looks like it would channel water towards the center of the tread but not sure.  

Just now, Plissken said:

Is the front tire on the green one mounted backwards?  Looks like it would channel water towards the center of the tread but not sure.  

Nah it’s correct.  But you’re right it does look backwards.  Many front tires are like that 

29 minutes ago, stealth bomber said:

Nah it’s correct.  But you’re right it does look backwards.  Many front tires are like that 

Yeah, I guess you’re right.  I googled it after I posted and saw a bunch of info.  I guess it channels the water toward the outside of a turn while leaning.  Saw a few other explanations but that seemed to make the most sense. 

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Sad, but, they are only as fast as the driver wants to push it. If you don,t have discipline, then almost any vehicle can kill you. 

15 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Sad, but, they are only as fast as the driver wants to push it. If you don,t have discipline, then almost any vehicle can kill you. 

Some of the sport bikes are just stupid fast now though.  600s revving to like 14,000 rpms, and the big bores are just insanely fast.  Definitely need to respect the power, many don't.  Whenever I see some nitwit with his girl on the back in tank tops, no helmets, ripping through traffic, I just cringe.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Some of the sport bikes are just stupid fast now though.  600s revving to like 14,000 rpms, and the big bores are just insanely fast.  Definitely need to respect the power, many don't.  Whenever I see some nitwit with his girl on the back in tank tops, no helmets, ripping through traffic, I just cringe.

My 07 gsxr1000 did 100mph in first gear lol. Many times the front wheel would lift at 100+ when really rippin. I no longer have the bike I don’t have the self control to not speed and be stupid on it. It’s actually really hard riding a bike like that because you don’t even feel like your going fast at 100-120 you always have to constantly be watching the speedo.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s natural selection. 

• Haha 1

Get on my buddies crotch rocket and I just wanna rip titties and do a minimum of 100 mph

get on my hardly and I just feel like enjoying the ride 

different bikes for a different experience 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Get on my buddies crotch rocket and I just wanna rip titties and do a minimum of 100 mph

get on my hardly and I just feel like enjoying the ride 

different bikes for a different experience 

Yes....ripping titties and 100 is cool. A Harley is the same as an all male gang bang. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....ripping titties and 100 is cool. A Harley is the same as an all male gang bang. 

If you wanna pick up lots of Middle age women with ugly tattoos and saggy titties with an 85 IQ get a Hardly 

you can have your all male gang bang crotch rockets tbh

• Haha 1

Can anyone explain the hate towards Harleys?  I don’t mean this thread, but in general people are always talking shit about them.  Like I think Volkswagen’s are junk but if someone shows up to a bbq with one I don’t feel the need to tell the owner what a lousy car they are.  But wear a Harley shirt to the bbq and some loudmouth idiot is bound to say something about leaking oil or turning gas into noise without the harmful effects of horsepower 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, stealth bomber said:

Can anyone explain the hate towards Harleys?  I don’t mean this thread, but in general people are always talking shit about them.  Like I think Volkswagen’s are junk but if someone shows up to a bbq with one I don’t feel the need to tell the owner what a lousy car they are.  But wear a Harley shirt to the bbq and some loudmouth idiot is bound to say something about leaking oil or turning gas into noise without the harmful effects of horsepower 

I don’t hate them they are enjoyable to cruise around on and sound good. I can appreciate anything motorized. i personally just like playing along with the stereotypes of them ya know geriatric owned and slow :lol:. It’s like anything everyone has there favorite brand sled, car, truck it’s just funny to bash the ones you don’t care for.

1 hour ago, stealth bomber said:

I actually don’t hate Harleys....I hate members of MCs