Lebron the douchebag

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lebron-james-skip-bayless-drama-king-leaves-game-early_n_60b74e66e4b00a70313a469d

As a former Laker's fan dating back to Wilt but up until Lebron came on I am overjoyed the dickhead is out of the playoffs. The Drama King is certainly an appropriate moniker.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1

He's a divider, He should've been suspended when he threatened the cop that shot the girl that was about to stab another girl. But no the media lied and then carried his water.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, CFM said:

No doubt LeKaren is a tool. He has helped the NBA lose a ton of fans. He’s a cancer, for sure.

:lol:  lets forget all the fans he brought in.  While i agree the actions over the last year will have a long term effect on the NBA the sport over lebrons career grew to numbers that no one ever would have thought would happen.  

12 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

Lebron is one of the reasons why I will NEVER watch another NBA game again!

for me it was the black lives matters stickers all over the court. 

Lebrons done more for basketball and his community than most athletes,  while i don't agree with what h said at least he has stepped up and tried to directly influence change in Akron.  

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Never gave a fuck about the NBA before Lebron, don't give a fuck now and won't give a fuck in the future. 

WHY ARENT YOU TRIGGERED!!!!

• Haha 1

Just like Tiger, the public persona is much different than the real person.

In the last couple of years he has shown his true persona and it is not a good image.

He has taken the nba into the dumpster by being the instigator for players to up and leave if they are "unhappy" with there current team.

This has made the nba into a circus and not a professional league.   Jordan is such a better role model in every sense 

There is major damage control coming just wait.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Never gave a fuck about the NBA before Lebron, don't give a fuck now and won't give a fuck in the future. 

I'm the same. I even hated playing it in gym class growing up. Just not my sport I guess?

• Like 1

Just now, irv said:

I'm the same. I even hated playing it in gym class growing up. Just not my sport I guess?

I played basketball, baseball and football, enjoyed all three. I like watching baseball and football, never could stand watching basketball. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I played basketball, baseball and football, enjoyed all three. I like watching baseball and football, never could stand watching basketball. 

I played both baseball and football growing up with most football coming when I was in high school. I even went back to grade 13 just to play football I loved it so much. :)

For likely 15 yrs now I haven't played any ball. I played on men's and mixed leagues through my work and had a great time then. Nothing around here locally to really play a men's league but with my time spent at the trailer during the summer, it would be too hard to juggle anyways.

Just now, Mainecat said:

You guys hate him cause he’s a democrat.

No people don’t like him because he sucks chinas cock and is a shitty human. People on this site that are conservative or republican don’t hate people because they lean left. Everyone who’s a democrat doesn’t support the garbage this communist supports. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

No people don’t like him because he sucks chinas cock and is a shitty human. People on this site that are conservative or republican don’t hate people because they lean left. Everyone who’s a democrat doesn’t support the garbage this communist supports. 

No I’m correct if he was a MAGA idiot you would be running 10 threads a day about him.

Hes a Democrat and plus he’s black.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No I’m correct if he was a MAGA idiot you would be running 10 threads a day about him.

Again only people like you blindly support and blindly hate people because of the D or R in-front of their name.

I never hated Obama I disliked his politics. You can’t even name one thing policy wise that you disagreed with Trump on. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Ya no just because you gauge a person by there politics not everyone does. This makes you very shallow. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

:lol:  he's done far more for his community than you ever will.  

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Again only people like you blindly support and blindly hate people because of the D or R in-front of their name.

I never hated Obama I disliked his politics. You can’t even name one thing policy wise that you disagreed with Trump on. 

You just called Lebron James a fucking communist. You’re dumber than a bag of fucking hammers 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You just called Lebron James a fucking communist. You’re dumber than a bag of fucking hammers 

He is a communist. He attacked Darrel Morey last year when Morey tweeted support of Taiwan in China later threaten to cancel games being played in China over it. Are you aware of how much money China has in the NBA? LeBron clearly is and is more interested in his bank account and doing what’s right

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  he's done far more for his community than you ever will.  

Are you talking about the Akron thing? It was 100% debunked as he put little or none of his own money into that school. It mostly came from tax dollars. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2789791-lebron-james-i-promise-school-to-cost-district-taxpayers-around-8m-per-year.amp.html