Biden says more racist things

Critics slam Biden after saying black entrepreneurs ‘just as capable’ as white people but ‘don’t have lawyers’ (msn.com)

President Joe Biden is facing scrutiny after he told a crowd observing the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre that black businessmen and women don’t have lawyers to represent them or their businesses.

“The President of the United States doesn't think black entrepreneurs have lawyers or accountants, which seems like some of that 'soft bigotry of low expectations' that's the Democrats' favorite kind of racism,” Townhall editor Spencer Brown tweeted.

Florida Republican candidate Lavern Spicer responded: “I’m black and I know exactly where to get lawyers and accountants, you racist.”

In his remarks, Biden called for the end of white supremacy and shared different strategies his administration would implement to support those in the black community.

The president then directed his attention to black entrepreneurs who are looking to support themselves.

“The data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are. But they don’t have lawyers. They don’t have — they don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas,” Biden said.

Data shows lmfao did the libs  really need to have a study to find out if blacks were capable of starting a buisness ? I want to see who funded that shit . 

Can you imagine if Trump said that ? Would be on a news loop for weeks 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He’s correct

Lmfao . Just kill your self now .

So you are attempting to tell us all that a black guy is to fucking stupid to find a lawyer or a accountant? Really ? 

Or are you saying they are to fucking stupid to start there own buisness no matter how good of a idea they have ?  

Lmfao un fucking real 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He’s correct

Lmao, seems like George Floyd’s family had lots of lawyers representing them?  I’m sure they have a few accountants now too after all the money they received🤷‍♂️?

• Haha 2

Blacks don't give a shit what Biden says.

He loves them.

He was Obama's  shoe-shine boy for 8 years.

He's giving blacks our MONEY.

They love him.  

13 hours ago, BadaBing444 said:

Lmao, seems like George Floyd’s family had lots of lawyers representing them?  I’m sure they have a few accountants now too after all the money they received🤷‍♂️?

The lawyers probably agreed to accept payment as a percentage of the winnings.  Paying up front for would be entrepreneurs is obviously going to, broadly speaking, be more difficult for black Americans due to the racial wealth gap.  

1 hour ago, Plissken said:

The lawyers probably agreed to accept payment as a percentage of the winnings.  Paying up front for would be entrepreneurs is obviously going to, broadly speaking, be more difficult for black Americans due to the racial wealth gap.  

Imagine though.....having an absolute crackhead loser of a son, gets killed after committing a crime, yet they hit the lottery for like 27 million, AND get an invite to the white house?  What a country.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Imagine though.....having an absolute crackhead loser of a son, gets killed after committing a crime, yet they hit the lottery for like 27 million, AND get an invite to the white house?  What a country.

He got murdered by a cop in broad daylight.....not fucking “killed” 

2 hours ago, Plissken said:

Bull shit . Let's start with the obvious you don't need a lawyer or accountant to start a buisness . You can do it all your self not really that tough.  After your first year you pretty much have a accountant he is the guy who dose your taxes and then they pretty much start advising you on what you need to start doing . Now you are making a few more bucks not giving as much to the state and fed and you can afford to pay your accountant more or find one you like better for more advice and that advice may be hire a lawyer . Here is a card from a person a few of my other customers have used with good luck .  Now you have employees now you give your accountant more money to deal with your small payroll and comp payments etc.  Pretty soon you have enough people you hire your own fulltime payroll / accountant/ hr person . It is the way shit works for the small guy no matter what color you are . Unless you are out screwing peopke then you need that lawyer real quick and you deserve what you get. 

Color have jack shit to do with any of it . On fact most could argue there are more opertunitys for a minority to get fed and state contracts especaly if they are a woman . Most states have some sort of bullshit points system . I have 3 buds who's minority wife ownes the biz or is majority holder just for that reason . 2 of those guys can't spend it fast enough with all the state contracts . The other is on yr 3 just patching sidewalks after utility repair in Minneapolis and already has 15 full time guys 5 crews and can't keep up . All because his wife is the owner and Indian.  When he was the owner he got 1/8 the city work 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Bull shit . Let's start with the obvious you don't need a lawyer or accountant to start a buisness . You can do it all your self not really that tough.  After your first year you pretty much have a accountant he is the guy who dose your taxes and then they pretty much start advising you on what you need to start doing . Now you are making a few more bucks not giving as much to the state and fed and you can afford to pay your accountant more or find one you like better for more advice and that advice may be hire a lawyer . Here is a card from a person a few of my other customers have used with good luck .  Now you have employees now you give your accountant more money to deal with your small payroll and comp payments etc.  Pretty soon you have enough people you hire your own fulltime payroll / accountant/ hr person . It is the way shit works for the small guy no matter what color you are . Unless you are out screwing peopke then you need that lawyer real quick and you deserve what you get. 

Color have jack shit to do with any of it . On fact most could argue there are more opertunitys for a minority to get fed and state contracts especaly if they are a woman . Most states have some sort of bullshit points system . I have 3 buds who's minority wife ownes the biz or is majority holder just for that reason . 2 of those guys can't spend it fast enough with all the state contracts . The other is on yr 3 just patching sidewalks after utility repair in Minneapolis and already has 15 full time guys 5 crews and can't keep up . All because his wife is the owner and Indian.  When he was the owner he got 1/8 the city work 

You’re thinking about only a particular type of venture.  The  fed or state contract preferences don’t really help if for instance if  your business venture is a tech startup.  Needing to trademark and protect intellectual property?  Needing to not be taken advantage of by angel/seed investors?  Licensing agreements? I guess you can try without professional legal gurus backing you but it’s generally not considered wise. 

5 hours ago, toslow said:

I thought he had a heart attack from all the fentanyl  he had in his system

Well you thought wrong....because you’re a fucking moron

10 hours ago, Plissken said:

I’m sorry, but if you can’t come up with the $600 or so it costs to get an LLC you probably shouldn’t be going into business?