States giving incentives for GOING BACK TO WORK

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

We should change the child labor laws to a minimum age of 35 before the youth can hold a job.  That gives them time to fully develop their brains instead of being manipulated by corporate America and capitalism.

when are you going to get coronavirus and die already to reduce your burden to tax payers?

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

when are you going to get coronavirus and die already to reduce your burden to tax payers?

Tell us the story again about how your cousin smacked Gaygrabs10dicks around in Tanana and took his shit :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Tell us the story again about how your cousin smacked Gaygrabs10dicks around in Tanana and took his shit :lol:

that's not a true story but that's how grabs acts. grabs did used to live in tanana and worked on extending the airport runway. i say that to troll him because he's retarded

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

that's not a true story but that's how grabs acts. grabs did used to live in tanana and worked on extending the airport runway. i say that to troll him because he's retarded

Fucking A dude....that was my favorite story of all time :lol:

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

"recurring cash payments" to both "adults and dependents" (including elderly dependents and children over age 16), payable not only to U.S. citizens but also "to all immigrant workers, refugees, and their families."  

seems reasonable

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

"recurring cash payments" to both "adults and dependents" (including elderly dependents and children over age 16), payable not only to U.S. citizens but also "to all immigrant workers, refugees, and their families."  

seems reasonable

It’s a cash printing free for all and has been since 2008....might as well all get some before the bullshit house of cards falls

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

You are going to die on a cock blocking your airway long before I die of Corona virus you little transvestite piss ant. 

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Never worked on a runway....  likely I had several cousins of yours begging and pleading with me, with tears and desperation in their eyes, to not turn their lights off for non payment.  Complete pathetic display by your cousins 

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Liberal sources I see.

MSN is conservative?  :lol:  

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/msn-com/

The last site is done by progressive citizens getting a petition signed for it.  "Dems" doesn't have to mean just politicians. 

So let’s see ……the service industry is crying they can’t get slaves. The same owners who pay less than part timers 6 bucks and hour with zero benefits….ohhhhh those same businesses that have used the taxpayer to pay for their healthcare, public transportation etc. subsidizing their businesses for decades.

yeah those business owners sucking off the taxpayer tit.

But yeah the so called conservatives here are all upset over those poor business pimps not having their slaves return.

Dumbasses 

Edited by Mainecat

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So let’s see ……the service industry is crying they can’t get slaves. The same owners who pay less than part timers 6 bucks and hour with zero benefits….ohhhhh those same businesses that have used the taxpayer to pay for their healthcare, public transportation etc. subsidizing their businesses for decades.

But yeah the so called conservatives here are all upset over those poor business pimps not having their slaves return.

Dumbasses 

Do you personally know anyone making less than 15 bucks an hour?  The only ones I personally know are high school students.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do you personally know anyone making less than 15 bucks an hour?  The only ones I personally know are high school students.

my daughter makes less than that in OH in college working at a smoothie place but you can also rent a house for 700/mo there.  

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dumbasses 

:lol:  

In your backyard and mine anyone in the service industry not making good money sucks at what they do.  pretty easy for a waiter to make 1000'wk working less than 40 hours.   dunks hires at 14+ an hour to start  

I bet there's not one person on this forum that knows anyone making minimum wage. It's nothing more than a talking point. Minimum wage was never intended to be a comfortable wage. Ever. Ones work ethic and skill- knowledge determine their wage. As it should.  

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  

In your backyard and mine anyone in the service industry not making good money sucks at what they do.  pretty easy for a waiter to make 1000'wk working less than 40 hours.   dunks hires at 14+ an hour to start  

Not when the places are shut down or running at 25 or 50% capacity 

• Thanks 1