The man in the high castle

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Covid lock downs were constitutional and issued by states under their constitutional guidelines you brain dead cocksucker. Anything else you mindless fucking imbecile ???? or are you back on to making fun a Smales picture like a fucking low IQ 2nd grade outcast crying for attention....

OH BAN ME....IM GOOD DERRRRRR

UM no they were not that’s why many were struck down. Both Michigan and Wisconsin were struck down. You are the biggest twat hypocrite fraud on the site. Shut your pussy mouth

Just now, jtssrx said:

UM no they were not that’s why many were struck down. Both Michigan and Wisconsin were struck down. You are the biggest twat hypocrite fraud on the site. Shut your pussy mouth

So states rights worked

Got it

Anything else you fucking low Iq pussy ass queef? 

BAN ME IM GOOD DERRRRRRR!!!!

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Chubby Tim Robbins....... omg. any member that saves a pic of another member for any reason other than hilarious friendly chops should get shawshanked 

3 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Chubby Tim Robbins....... omg. any member that saves a pic of another member for any reason other than hilarious friendly chops should get shawshanked 

Yup....it’s pathetic behavior. I find all the photoshopped pics of me or drew or Bussman hilarious. It’s funny because we are all friends busting balls. The other shit that goes on with people stalking others wives Facebook pages and ripping pics to play some stupid game you harassment is so juvenile it’s really an indictment of the individuals involved 

16 minutes ago, Shifty said:

I know right....fucking Ben.🤣🤣

And not even a picture I posted.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....it’s pathetic behavior. I find all the photoshopped pics of me or drew or Bussman hilarious. It’s funny because we are all friends busting balls. The other shit that goes on with people stalking others wives Facebook pages and ripping pics to play some stupid game you harassment is so juvenile it’s really an indictment of the individuals involved 

Yep...

FC29B3DC-05A8-4878-A7D8-F4807E480C89.gif.f449ba4ce5a66e8458072efd869204b9.gif

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Karma is a thing boys 

Yep.

A mystical force out there somewhere that keeps track of your good deeds and bad deeds, then dispenses justice based on said deeds.

Huh.

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yep.

A mystical force out there somewhere that keeps track of your good deeds and bad deeds, then dispenses justice based on said deeds.

Huh.

It’s basically the premise I live by since I booted everything religious a decade ago. I don’t need to make sense of it ...I’ve just witnessed it enough to know it’s a thing and I respect it on some level

I mean the entire thing boils down to the tenet of “do unto others” or 1000 other religious principals of the same design and merit. It’s not wrong 

I just don’t need the boogeyman part of it to explain it. I don’t need any explanation at all

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s basically the premise I live by since I booted everything religious a decade ago. I don’t need to make sense of it ...I’ve just witnessed it enough to it’s a thing and I respect it on some level

I mean the entire thing boils down to the tenet of “do unto others” or 1000 other religious principals of the same design and merit. It’s not wrong 

I just don’t need the boogeyman part of it to explain it. I don’t need any explanation at all

Relax.

God loves you.

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

So states rights worked

Got it

Anything else you fucking low Iq pussy ass queef? 

BAN ME IM GOOD DERRRRRRR!!!!

Covid lock downs were constitutional and issued by states under their constitutional guidelines you brain dead cocksucker. Anything else you mindless fucking imbecile ???? or are you back on to making fun a Smales picture like a fucking low IQ 2nd grade outcast crying for attention....

which is it dipshit? They were constitutional or states rights worked? This is a classic talk out of both sides of your mouth Ben move. 

the Michigan Supreme Court and the Wisconsin Supreme Courts ruled the mandates were unconstitutional. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

You have a lot of balls calling people juvenile. On a regular basis you call for the death of poltical figures you disagree with. You also Wish death on members of the site who you disagree with. 

For The record fat fuck inbred Jimmy is a troll and deserves what ever comes his way. I know you love him because he sucks your cock on a daily basis. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Covid lock downs were constitutional and issued by states under their constitutional guidelines you brain dead cocksucker. Anything else you mindless fucking imbecile ???? or are you back on to making fun a Smales picture like a fucking low IQ 2nd grade outcast crying for attention....

which is it dipshit? They were constitutional or states rights worked? This is a classic talk out of both sides of your mouth Ben move. 

the Michigan Supreme Court and the Wisconsin Supreme Courts ruled the mandates were unconstitutional. 

You have a lot of balls calling people juvenile. On a regular basis you call for the death of poltical figures you disagree with. You also Wish death on members of the site who you disagree with. 

For The record fat fuck inbred Jimmy is a troll and deserves what ever comes his way. I know you love him because he sucks your cock on a daily basis. 

Link?

Without question the somewhat arbitrary nature of the shutdowns seems unconstitutional.   Bars and Restaurants closed yet liquor stores deemed essential and kept open.  Most business' I know were kept open but whether or not they really were essential could be questioned.   Our largest 2 customers immediately contacted us and said we were deemed essential by them and we must stay open which is a little far fetched.  Didn't matter we were staying open using the approved guidelines anyway.      

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Without question the somewhat arbitrary nature of the shutdowns seems unconstitutional.   Bars and Restaurants closed yet liquor stores deemed essential and kept open.  Most business' I know were kept open but whether or not they really were essential could be questioned.   Our largest 2 customers immediately contacted us and said we were deemed essential by them and we must stay open which is a little far fetched.  Didn't matter we were staying open using the approved guidelines anyway.      

Welcome to emergency power declarations.....maybe you should do a little more squawking about the bullshit war on terror emergency war declaration that has allowed massive abuse by the Executive since 2001. Trump loved it

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Welcome to emergency power declarations.....maybe you should do a little more squawking about the bullshit war on terror emergency war declaration that has allowed massive abuse by the Executive since 2001. Trump loved it

:lol:   Dude I didn't say the lockdowns were completely unconstitutional however the an emergency power declaration does not completely suspend the constitution.  There were some equal protection questions during the pandemic.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. 

Just because I don't agree with them doesn't mean I don't understand how these have been ruled in the past.   I don't agree that Roe was ruled correctly but its the standard which must be upheld under our system of govt until the SC rules otherwise.  The SC has already ruled given the govt the right to certain quarantine powers.   Just how far that goes is yet to be tested.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/emergency_powers

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-constitutional-guide-to-emergency-powers-11584659429

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-constitutional-guide-to-emergency-powers-11584659429

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Dude I didn't say the lockdowns were completely unconstitutional however the an emergency power declaration does not completely suspend the constitution.  There were some equal protection questions during the pandemic.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. 

Just because I don't agree with them doesn't mean I don't understand how these have been ruled in the past.   I don't agree that Roe was ruled correctly but its the standard which must be upheld under our system of govt until the SC rules otherwise.  The SC has already ruled given the govt the right to certain quarantine powers.   Just how far that goes is yet to be tested.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/emergency_powers

Absolutely.....and states quickly adjudicated claims of unconstitutionality and some were upheld. Meanwhile out massive bloated rights violating Fed bohemoth runs amok with each side cheering it on as the reigns change hands but the policy remains the same 

31 minutes ago, Snake said:

I wanted a link on the constitutionality of the lockdown. Who else am I gonna ask for it?

I don't agree with it but I think they were claiming it fell under this....

https://www.constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/blog/constitutional-powers-and-issues-during-a-quarantine-situation

Marshall’s reasoning set the precedent that police powers are reserved to states for activities within their borders (with some exceptions). Those police powers include the ability to impose isolation and quarantine conditions. Marshall wrote that quarantine laws “form a portion of that immense mass of legislation which embraces everything within the territory of a State not surrendered to the General Government.”

The Research Service also noted that one trend in common today among the states is the “antiquity” of their quarantine laws, with many statutes between 40 and 100 years old.

To be sure, the federal government has important quarantine powers. Under section 361 of the Public Health Service Act, the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services has the power to take measures to contain communicable diseases from foreign countries into the United States and between states. The CDC acts on behalf of the Secretary in these matters.

Federal public health and welfare statutes also give the federal government authority to isolate and quarantine persons with certain diseases, based on an executive order issued by President George W. Bush in 2003. The federal government also has a seldom-used power to impose large-scale quarantines. For example, the federal government issued isolation and quarantine orders during the Spanish Influenza pandemic in 1918 and 1919.

But under the Constitution, individuals have rights in quarantine and isolation conditions. Under the 5th and 14th Amendment’s rights of Due Process and Equal Protection, public health regulations used to impose such conditions can’t be “arbitrary, oppressive and unreasonable.”

• Gold Member
20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

😂😂

I’ve been called worse....I think that was at my nieces wedding which was I think 4 years ago. Not sure how dumbfuck got his hands on it.

Not singling out JT because is for sure not the only one to do this, but yeah that's weird as fuck. 

Chubby Tim Robbins was good tho :lol:

50 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Not singling out JT because is for sure not the only one to do this, but yeah that's weird as fuck. 

Chubby Tim Robbins was good tho :lol:

I didn’t do anything. The pictures of that fat fucking retard were sent to me. 

ps no one likes Jimmy because he’s a troll well except Ben MC and a few others Jimmy sucks off

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

ps no one likes Jimmy because he’s a troll well except Ben MC and a few others Jimmy sucks off

I like Jimmy, he doesn't troll me. I'm just saying.  :bc:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You sure are obsessed with dudes sucking each other off and of course you did something...you posted the picture ya’ little twat and the funny thing is that after you threw your little tantrum and banned yourself I had people tell me good job.😂😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks