The man in the high castle

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You spent hours and hours posting shit saying it was just a cold. You’re a fucking moron. Everyone here sees it daily. 

No dipshit Ace called it a cold. I said it was the flu. Ace still calls it a cold. It’s clearly flu like as it affects your respiratory system. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He looks retarded!!! 

A retarded inbred Tim Robin’s 

the picture came to me after you we saying You saw pictures of me and called me gay. I said to the person i bet Jimmy is a goofy looking up north hilllbilly. They said you’ve posted several photos. Then they sent It. I was wrong you don’t look like a hillbilly but you do look retarded. As Arnold said in predator you’re one ugly mother fucker!! 

Well whoever sent is a creepy motherfucker as are you for posting it and I stand by my gay comments as you are way too concerned about my looks.

BTW I don’t even remember where that picture was posted...guessing my wife posted it on her FB...some skeevy mofos around here.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You spent hours and hours posting shit saying it was just a cold. You’re a fucking moron. Everyone here sees it daily. 

Gay, stupid and a fucking liar...what a trifecta!🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well whoever sent is a creepy motherfucker as are you for posting it and I stand by my gay comments as you are way too concerned about my looks.

BTW I don’t even remember where that picture was posted...guessing my wife posted it on her FB...some skeevy mofos around here.

Yep I’m gay you’re clear to fucking ugly for my taste!!! :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

It's weird huh how Ben is now in bed with Snacks and MC.

It proves what a fraud he is. Just like he was captain constitution and captain fourth amendment right up until Covid hit and then he was willing to give away not only his freedom but everybody else is freedom and constitutional rights because of the virus

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It proves what a fraud he is. Just like he was captain constitution and captain fourth amendment right up until Covid hit and then he was willing to give away not only his freedom but everybody else is freedom and constitutional rights because of the virus

Ben flipped a switch when he came back to Minnesota. 

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Find one post you moron.....just one where I advocate a single right being violated. Fucking retard

Just now, f7ben said:

Ahhh no....I’m just not a retard methbilly

No not switch I hope lol.

There's been a few new tweakers around here and Silver Bay robbing garages and stealing trucks and trailers and vandalizing shit.

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

No not switch I hope lol.

There's been a few new tweakers around here and Silver Bay robbing garages and stealing trucks and trailers and vandalizing shit.

Motherfuckers

25 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yep I’m gay you’re clear to fucking ugly for my taste!!! :lmao:

So what...doesn’t change the fact that you and whoever sent the picture are a couple of skeevy shitbags.🤷🏻

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Find one post you moron.....just one where I advocate a single right being violated. Fucking retard

I posted about this not being freedom sledder anymore and specifically called out your laughable stance on covid after crying about forth amendment abuses for years. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what...doesn’t change the fact that you and whoever sent the picture are a couple of skeevy shitbags.🤷🏻

You’re such a crypussy!! You run your fat mouth all day and then cry like a pussy when called out. Biggest troll I’ve ever encountered. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

I posted about this not being freedom sledder anymore and specifically called out your laughable stance on covid after crying about forth amendment abuses for years. 

You’re such a crypussy!! You run your fat mouth all day and then cry like a pussy when called out. Biggest troll I’ve ever encountered. 

You’re a fucking mindless drone ....an idiots idiot. You don’t have shit and it’s not like you’d understand it if you did

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking mindless drone ....an idiots idiot. You don’t have shit and it’s not like you’d understand it if you did

Shut up  hypocrite go cry about Brett Kavenau some more while supporting covid lockdowns 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Shut up  hypocrite go cry about Brett Kavenau some more while supporting covid lockdowns 

Covid lock downs were constitutional and issued by states under their constitutional guidelines you brain dead cocksucker. Anything else you mindless fucking imbecile ???? or are you back on to making fun a Smales picture like a fucking low IQ 2nd grade outcast crying for attention....

OH BAN ME....IM GOOD DERRRRRR

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m not crying about anything...I’m calling you a creepy motherfucker.

BTW it’s hilarious you calling me a pussy considering your recent hissy fit.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks