The man in the high castle

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Explain why you fell for the covid scam

Now it’s a scam again...the other day you were all upset about someone dying from it.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Explain why you fell for the covid scam

Ahhh.....you’ll have to elaborate on that one. I’ve been pretty clear on my position for a long time and I was pretty spot on

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now it’s a scam again...the other day you were all upset about someone dying from it.

True story. A guy I know was screaming from the roof tops about covid being a hoax and wasn't real, etc... Then he got covid. Then he gave it to his dad and his dad died and the mother fucker was on Facebook asking for prayer warriors while his dad was in the hospital. 

I mean you don't want to be a dick at a time like that but tell me, did that ignorant mother fucker kill his dad or what? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

True story. A guy I know was screaming from the roof tops about covid being a hoax and wasn't real, etc... Then he got covid. Then he gave it to his dad and his dad died and the mother fucker was on Facebook asking for prayer warriors while his dad was in the hospital. 

I mean you don't want to be a dick at a time like that but tell me, did that ignorant mother fucker kill his dad or what? 

Sure sounds like he did.

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

Did he wear his MAGA hat to the hospital? 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No you stupid fuck I am mad that they put infected people in her nursing home. Do you think they would put flu infected people in nursing homes. You really are a stupid fuck. This picture fits you inbred retard

C6D3909A-A5F2-4FEC-B1D5-55FB59ACA6FD.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sure did. He should probably off himself too. 

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh.....you’ll have to elaborate on that one. I’ve been pretty clear on my position for a long time and I was pretty spot on

No mother fucker i was spot on from day fucking one. I clearly remember you buying in and busting my balls telling me i was wrong. It took you a few months to Wake up. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

No mother fucker i was spot on from day fucking one. I clearly remember you buying in and busting my balls telling me i was wrong. It took you a few months to Wake up. 

You were 100% wrong. The virus was real , we didn’t know what it was and prudence early was called for. It was not a cold or the flu and you are a retard who was fooled by retards who prey on retards 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Did he wear his MAGA hat to the hospital? 

He is definitely one of them. He is a guy I know but we aren't really friends. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

No you stupid fuck I am mad that they put infected people in her nursing home. Do you think they would put flu infected people in nursing homes. You really are a stupid fuck. This picture fits you inbred retard

C6D3909A-A5F2-4FEC-B1D5-55FB59ACA6FD.jpeg

It should fit me...it’s me! 
Weird that you and some anonymous person are exchanging pictures of me but then again you are a thin skinned creepy motherfucker. 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Smales ....you look like chubby Tim Robbins in that pic lol. 

😂😂

I’ve been called worse....I think that was at my nieces wedding which was I think 4 years ago. Not sure how dumbfuck got his hands on it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

😂😂

I’ve been called worse....I think that was at my nieces wedding which was I think 4 years ago. Not sure how dumbfuck got his hands on it.

It’s fucking creepy as fuck

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

You were 100% wrong. The virus was real , we didn’t know what it was and prudence early was called for. It was not a cold or the flu and you are a retard who was fooled by retards who prey on retards 

You’re a dumbfuck I never I repeat never said it wasn’t real. I said the reaction was a scam. The shelter in place and mask mandates were the scam. People clearly got sick. It was never as bad as they tried to make out to be. You are a revisionist. I was the only one from day one that called the reaction a scam. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re a dumbfuck I never I repeat never said it wasn’t real. I said the reaction was a scam. The shelter in place and mask mandates were the scam. People clearly got sick. It was never as bad as they tried to make out to be. You are a revisionist. I was the only one from day one that called the reaction a scam. 

You spent hours and hours posting shit saying it was just a cold. You’re a fucking moron. Everyone here sees it daily. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

He's got that Matt Gaetz look going on.

He looks retarded!!! 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Smales ....you look like chubby Tim Robbins in that pic lol. 

A retarded inbred Tim Robin’s 

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

😂😂

the picture came to me after you we saying You saw pictures of me and called me gay. I said to the person i bet Jimmy is a goofy looking up north hilllbilly. They said you’ve posted several photos. Then they sent It. I was wrong you don’t look like a hillbilly but you do look retarded. As Arnold said in predator you’re one ugly mother fucker!!