President Biden

He is the commander in chief. Of course he should honor the people who protect him and who have fought for this country. If he didn't then he wouldn't be worthy of the title commander in chief. 

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Impeached twice, up on criminal charges in 2 states…….only a moron would support Trump……oh look a bunch of em.

I love how you really believe that you represent intelligence here. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Fewer than a third of voters believe President Joe Biden is a stronger leader than most recent presidents, and a majority view him as less aggressive in his dealings with foreign leaders.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 32% of Likely U.S. Voters think, compared to most recent presidents, President Biden is a stronger commander in chief for the military. Forty-three percent (43%) believe Biden is a weaker commander in chief than most recent presidents. Eighteen percent (18%) say Biden is about the same as most recent presidents as a military leader. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I love how you really believe that you represent intelligence here. :lol:

He’s the moron who votes for morons 😂 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He thinks of them as his personal, deity saviors.

Him thinking at all is not only dangerous but a small miracle at the same time 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Impeached twice, up on criminal charges in 2 states…….only a moron would support Trump……oh look a bunch of em.

Impeached for what ? And out of 2 how many stuck ? 

2 attempts 2 losses.  But I get it wining those was not the reason for them . Worked on you before it even started so mission accomplished 

You idiots support Trump who says POW’s are not heros because they got caught. For fuck sakes Trump cares less about veterans so much he he didn’t go to Arlington because it was raining and it would fuck up his hair.

I have zero respect for anyone who still supports Trump especially members here.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Fewer than a third of voters believe President Joe Biden is a stronger leader than most recent presidents, and a majority view him as less aggressive in his dealings with foreign leaders.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 32% of Likely U.S. Voters think, compared to most recent presidents, President Biden is a stronger commander in chief for the military. Forty-three percent (43%) believe Biden is a weaker commander in chief than most recent presidents. Eighteen percent (18%) say Biden is about the same as most recent presidents as a military leader. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Shall I post how popular Rasmussen rates Biden? Even your right tweeter poll says so.

But yeah whatever. 

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Shall I post how popular Rasmussen rates Biden? Even your right tweeter poll says so.

But yeah whatever. 

Biden is a weaker commander in chief

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You idiots support Trump who says POW’s are not heros because they got caught. For fuck sakes Trump cares less about veterans so much he he didn’t go to Arlington because it was raining and it would fuck up his hair.

I have zero respect for anyone who still supports Trump especially members here.

Trust me.  The feelings are mutual.  :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ahhhhh.

Now that makes me want to be a democrat. Lololololol

Your a clown 🤡 You fit right in with that clown world for sure.

Edited by CFM

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trust me.  The feelings are mutual.  :lol: 

24 minutes ago, CFM said:

Ahhhhh.

Now that makes me want to be a democrat. Lololololol

Your a clown 🤡 You fit right in with that clown world for sure.

Will you two tell me your stand on ABORTION and RELIGION?????

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your topic titled "President Biden" and here you are all TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!!!11

Really you idiots support this imbecile? He should be deported.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Americans who died voluntarily in war are totally suckers....look what they gave their Iives for.....so assfucks like Trump and Biden could steer the country off a ducking cliff

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Americans who died voluntarily in war are totally suckers....look what they gave their Iives for.....so assfucks like Trump and Biden could steer the country off a ducking cliff

tumblr_mvpqtxXiYm1rqrf25o1_500.gif

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They didn't die for Trump or Biden they died so you could live well and complain about it.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

They didn't die for Trump or Biden they died so you could live well and complain about it.

Nope...they died so rich people could stay rich. There hasn’t been a legit threat to US soul in many generations

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope...they died so rich people could stay rich. There hasn’t been a legit threat to US soul in many generations

You mean we wasted every cent of the military budget over the past 80 years?

Well fuck.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Well shit.

Most of what we’ve spent since 1945 has been a massive waste. Military spending is pure idiocy when we could nuke the entire world at the flick of a bean

Edited by f7ben