How you fix the military

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

What is the current enlistment age limit?

18 and 17 with an exception and faggot ass trash politicians want to make it 16

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

18 and 17 with an exception and faggot ass trash politicians want to make it 16

Oh.  I thought you were saying maximum age needs to be raised to 35 and that is where it’s at with each making it’s own max limits.

would you force those 18 year olds to go into college debt after highschool for those that want to join and not attend college right out of highschool?  Military Is great start for many youth that would be lost in society and would put many on the course to a life of poverty without the option of military service.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Roughly two-thirds of all DOD active-duty military personnel were ages 30 or younger in 2015. Only about one-in-ten (9%) were older than 40. Even so, since the military draft ended in 1973, the average age of officers and enlisted personnel has increased. The average military officer was roughly 34.5 years old in 2015, up from 32.1 in 1973. And the average enlisted member was just over age 27 in 2015, compared with age 25.

More than eight-in-ten DOD active-duty officers have at least a bachelor’s degree, including 42% who hold an advanced degree. They are four times as likely as average adults ages 18 to 44 to have completed a postgraduate degree.

The educational profile of enlisted personnel is much different. The vast majority of enlisted personnel (92%) have completed high school or some college. This compares with 60% of all U.S. adults ages 18 to 44. Fewer than one-in-ten enlisted personnel (7%) have a bachelor’s degree, compared with 19% of all adults ages 18 to 44.

:news:

What I’m saying you brain dead fucks is the minimum age should be 35

Nobody who’s brain isn’t fully developed should be able to be manipulated like the kids who enlist

Edited by f7ben

41 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Oh.  I thought you were saying maximum age needs to be raised to 35 and that is where it’s at with each making it’s own max limits.

would you force those 18 year olds to go into college debt after highschool for those that want to join and not attend college right out of highschool?  Military Is great start for many youth that would be lost in society and would put many on the course to a life of poverty without the option of military service.

I’d ask those 18 year olds to finish allowing themselves to be educated and for their brains to develop before they let the worst propaganda arm in the world try and convince them of 100% bullshit and sacrifice themselves for it.

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nobody who’s brain isn’t fully developed should be able to be manipulated like the kids who enlist

We probably shouldn’t let them be manipulated into getting a job in a capitalist society until 35 either.  They can play Xbox and shit until they a fully developed or someshit

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d ask those 18 year olds to finish allowing themselves to be educated and for their brains to develop before they let the worst propaganda arm in the world try and convince them of 100% bullshit and sacrifice themselves for it.

What makes you think of those that enlist are sacrificing themselves?

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My god.  Benny now has a plan to “fix” the military?

:lol:

SMH it's just silly

perfect spot for someone to go that hasn't figured out what they want to do.   but hey lets take that away from them.  Would be awesome if his daughter wants to enlist.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH it's just silly

perfect spot for someone to go that hasn't figured out what they want to do.   but hey lets take that away from them.  Would be awesome if his daughter wants to enlist.  

He’s having a rough day.  I wish I felt more compassionate but, meh.....I don’t feel like reading some half-witted, hating bullshit from somebody that knows nothing about what he is spewing.  

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I couldn't imagine what you were like with an under developed brain :lol: Life must have been epic for you:thumbsup::bc:

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Same can be said for public school and colleges 

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH it's just silly

Benny is a perfect example of not having it figured out with a combination of being retarded and having ADD.   Lucky daddy is there with the silver spoon to fund his hopes and dreams of the latest adventure.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH it's just silly

Yes....kids who “haven’t figured it out” should be brainwashed into “woolies” at 18....what the fuck is wrong with you

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

when are you going to to get coronavirus and die already american faggot to reduce your burden to taxpayers?

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Benny is a perfect example of not having it figured out with a combination of being retarded and having ADD.   Lucky daddy is there with the silver spoon to fund his hopes and dreams of the latest adventure.

remember when my drunk cousin slapped you up when you lived in tanana faggot?

Edited by FrankieJames7

37 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Remember when you had a good job, owned a house, toys. Had cash in the bank, happy family. Oh wait a sec,,,

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Raise the enlistment age to 35

Boom , done

I know you're trolling. If not, then you really are a fucktard.  

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....kids who “haven’t figured it out” should be brainwashed into “woolies” at 18....what the fuck is wrong with you

This, from somebody who has clearly got it all “figured out”?

“Brainwashed”.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The poor girl.

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

But you send them to 12 yrs of indoctrination with a smile and a wave every morning. 

58 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

The drunk part is just a given no need to add that . 

How many watch for pedestrian signs are on the road on the way in to your village . Lmfao you always know you are coming in to a rez when you are on a fucking highway in the middle of noplace and the watch for pedestrians yellow signs show up . Don't hit the wondering drunks on the highway unless you want to buy a new bumper and have to clean the vomit of your hood then drag that piss smell road kill to the ditch and lean it up next to that 6 ft tall stack of empty jugs that is 

• Like 1