Electric is coming... to everything

this was interesting

Taiga is ahead of the curve, and I expect Poo & Doo to follow.  It's sort of exciting to see this transformation... sort of

Even at our home/cottage we're transitioning to more electric stuff, chainsaws, weed eaters, Milwaukee (you name it) but haven't succumbed to our vehicles, outboards or sleds yet. 

• Like 1

Go see the one in the Hcs general forum if you can still see it. Ram rod went mental in it. Even more mental when deep haven said he would buy a Tesla to try once they build them better than a 1980’s VW lol. 

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Go see the one in the Hcs general forum if you can still see it. Ram rod went mental in it. Even more mental when deep haven said he would buy a Tesla to try once they build them better than a 1980’s VW lol. 

I don’t get the hate with electric. It’s usually just grumpy old fucks that don’t like change. 

I haven’t logged on in months over there but I’m reading through the thread now so far basically what I thought bunch of old farts hating electric lol.

7 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I don’t get the hate with electric. It’s usually just grumpy old fucks that don’t like change. 

I haven’t logged on in months over there but I’m reading through the thread now so far basically what I thought bunch of old farts hating electric lol.

Pretty much. They can’t except the fact their is a market for it, it’s been around a long time and it works. It’s now getting to the level where they can sell it a price most people can afford. 

Go drive one.  You'll want it.....and will hate the lack of combustion noise.

That being said, the Tesla is such a monstrous piece of shit I think I've decided I am going to grab a CTS-V.  Next car can be electric.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That being said, the Tesla is such a monstrous piece of shit I think I've decided I am going to grab a CTS-V.  Next car can be electric.

I’d take the CTS-V all day nothing beats that v8 rumble and blower whine those are bad ass cars. I’ve driven a few EVs as well as worked on some. I’ll agree the Tesla is a poorly designed and put together toilet but the model x I drove was pretty damn quick. I’d also never buy a Tesla because they don’t sell you parts so fuck em.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

The cts-v is a fun car. My cousin has had one for a long time. I am sure the newer ones are even faster. I know his pulls way harder than my bone stock camaro ss 

37 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I’d take the CTS-V all day nothing beats that v8 rumble and blower whine those are bad ass cars. I’ve driven a few EVs as well as worked on some. I’ll agree the Tesla is a poorly designed and put together toilet but the model x I drove was pretty damn quick. I’d also never buy a Tesla because they don’t sell you parts so fuck em.

So they will end up being the arctic cat of electric cars??

I like electric stuff, when it makes sense.  Currently not interested in electric cars because they don't make sense for me or appeal to me.  I like high quality stuff and alit of this e power stuff is junk from what I've seen.  I still prefer gas chainsaws and weed whips.  Especially chain saws.

Electric power is good in certain applications but I'm not on board thinking it's much better for the environment or this country than a gas counterpart.  

I remember ramstad was a moron with the e hating.

The e bikes are pretty rad.

17 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Go see the one in the Hcs general forum if you can still see it.

Most of us here that 'don't play well with others' can no longer view that forum.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold Member
On 5/25/2021 at 9:24 PM, Not greg b said:

Cant see GDF or Current Events if ur not registered/signed in. 

LOL dskobitch called dumbstad an idiot in that exact thread just this morning...all I did was quote him and post a pot calling kettle black meme and got banned for 20 days 🤣 😂

Place is really censored now they got some new ghay mod over there the last 30 days that doesnt like people calling out liberals or any "trolling or name calling" even in the GDF ! So lame. He deleted almost every one of my posts the last week or two and I wasnt even breaking the "rules" 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

LOL dskobitch called dumbstad an idiot in that exact thread just this morning...all I did was quote him and post a pot calling kettle black meme and got banned for 20 days 🤣 😂

Place is really censored now they got some new ghay mod over there the last 30 days that doesnt like people calling out liberals or any "trolling or name calling" even in the GDF ! So lame. He deleted almost every one of my posts the last week or two and I wasnt even breaking the "rules" 😂😂😂

RR literally likes all the new mods posts so at least she got what she wanted all along over there……no one to talk to. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Lol I will have to go look at it. It’s been a while. I will throw down 2022 arctic cats are back ordered just to get them extra riled up 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

Ah fuck that site let it die ....if it wasnt for the CE and GDF with me and others arguing it would have already been dead months ago. This new rule change and the new faggy Canadian mods will end it . I dont see myself wasting much time over there anymore except for the local VT forum during season 

On 5/25/2021 at 8:24 PM, Not greg b said:

Think it was motor trend or one if the larger rags who said tesla has the build quality of a early 9os Hyundai.  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Think it was motor trend or one if the larger rags who said tesla has the build quality of a early 9os Hyundai.  

I have heard that too, it was on the Motortrend app, can't remember which show it was on.

47 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I have heard that too, it was on the Motortrend app, can't remember which show it was on.

I was hopping old Joe was going to give more welfare to buyers for electric cars etc . I want a zero to run around the hood but not enough to pay for the whole thing my self . I want my neighbors kicking in a good chunk 

On 6/13/2021 at 8:27 AM, Ez ryder said:

From first hand engineering experience in the building I can tell you the same.

On 6/15/2021 at 3:56 PM, Deephaven said:

The ones I have seen are built like shit. Once the majors get going with ev they will bury Tesla’s car line 

On 6/15/2021 at 4:56 PM, Deephaven said:

Have seen the same. 

15 hours ago, Not greg b said:

The ones I have seen are built like shit. Once the majors get going with ev they will bury Tesla’s car line 

Possibly. If they don’t trip over their dicks in the process.