Hear my fear...virtue my signal!!!!!

21 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Bunch of schools are dropping act and sat requirements altogether. Lowering the bar for admittance, just what we need. :lol: 

The dems spent years teaching the mantra that college was necessary for everyone and the cash cows are needed just like the people who meet the ACT and SAT requirements.  They don't want some of these "college students" to think that college isn't necessary and lose that money from the ones who flunk out or quit.

6 hours ago, Edmo said:

Bunch of schools are dropping act and sat requirements altogether. Lowering the bar for admittance, just what we need. :lol: 

We are all born with equal intellect!!!!  It’s the damn test results holding some back! 

:lol:

On 5/25/2021 at 9:33 AM, Zambroski said:

Just got word that some friends of our friends were getting ready to travel to Germany in a few weeks with their 4 and 7 year old kids.  SO, VAX UP time!  Now, they were told it was not recommended for the kids..but FUCK THAT!  Everybody needs the Vaccine!

4 year old went into intensive care yesterday.....recovery rate is unknown as of this 

Fucked up 

On 5/26/2021 at 5:57 PM, Zambroski said:

We are all born with equal intellect!!!!  It’s the damn test results holding some back! 

Nah dude. Some people, like you, were born straight up retarded. Apparently there's nothing that can be done to overcome this form of chronic stupidity. My condolences.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Nah dude. Some people, like you, were born straight up retarded. Apparently there's nothing that can be done to overcome this form of chronic stupidity. My condolences.

Snowrider levels of self-awareness right there 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

• Haha 1

On 5/26/2021 at 10:18 AM, Edmo said:

They can't afford to lose tuition $$$

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You can barely type a literate sentence.

It’s the pervasive experience when dealing with the bulk of the new fsce. Pile fucking morons 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You can barely type a literate sentence.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It’s the pervasive experience when dealing with the bulk of the new fsce. Pile fucking morons 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

GO WILD!

We had a good time last night but MN sports has got to be the most depressing endeavor in the history of fandom. You could just see the quiet resignation in the faces of all the fans at the ballpark and the twins and Wild simultaneously melted down

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We had a good time last night but MN sports has got to be the most depressing endeavor in the history of fandom. You could just see the quiet resignation in the faces of all the fans at the ballpark and the twins and Wild simultaneously melted down

We shut the game off when they got a two goal lead.  It was over.  And indeed, what is kind of nice about being a MN fan (with reasonable brains) is, you really expect to lose so, when you win, it's just AWESOME!  Also, by expecting the loss, we don't let the it ruin out day or certainly our week.  We just shrug our shoulders and grab another cold one and move on.  I've got friends that I can't stand after their team loses.  Just miserably twats for days.  My fucking god.  My  Viking fan buddies get put in "ignore" until Wednesday.  :lol: 

Could you imagine being a typical Green Bay fan?  Eeeeeesh.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it appears she’s back home with some meds for now.  Parents proclaim, “just a fluke.”

ajhahhahahah ahahahahhahahahhaah :lol:

Fucking imbeciles.

Yep . They have no other option than to say it was just a fluke. Anything else requires some self evaluation and that prob won't end well with any honesty involved in the prosses

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep . They have no other option than to say it was just a fluke. Anything else requires some self evaluation and that prob won't end well with any honesty involved in the prosses

Frankly, I’m surprised these bad reactions and deaths to this “vaccine” haven’t somehow been pinned as being “Trump era poison.”

Or, are we waiting for it?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Frankly, I’m surprised these bad reactions and deaths to this “vaccine” haven’t somehow been pinned as being “Trump era poison.”

Or, are we waiting for it?

Oh it is coming.  We still don't know but if and when we do all the vax pushing propagabda will be forgotten 100% and it will be trumps fault for not requiring the yrs of testing . Guernteed 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh it is coming.  We still don't know but if and when we do all the vax pushing propagabda will be forgotten 100% and it will be trumps fault for not requiring the yrs of testing . Guernteed 

This is all just going away and will be forgotten.  The political side and virtue signaling is all played out and everyone knows it.