Exciting NEW GREEN products at Country Cat

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

$9k for a fucking golf cart.  :lol:

And golfers say " $20,000 for a fucking sled" lol. Honestly I spend more "days" per year in my cart than I do on my sled. By a wide margin. Not comparable in terms of what experience ya get but in use per $$$$ , fuck I have an 88 yamaha cart that runs like a top, just picked up an 09 for $3750 cdn ,good for years now 

9 hours ago, HSR said:

And golfers say " $20,000 for a fucking sled" lol. Honestly I spend more "days" per year in my cart than I do on my sled. By a wide margin. Not comparable in terms of what experience ya get but in use per $$$$ , fuck I have an 88 yamaha cart that runs like a top, just picked up an 09 for $3750 cdn ,good for years now 

My buddies and I built a 670 rotax powered golf cart for the annual storm lake honda golf outing , we made it to hole 3 before we were told to put it away. Damn thing was a riot to drive but anything towards top speed got really sketchy... 

Now thinking about it I want to build another just to cruise around town on since they legalized that here... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I guess Country Cat actually wanted to sell something.

Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.

The Biden Administration may as well absorb Arctic Cat into all the other failing government programs.

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, fortune46x said:

My buddies and I built a 670 rotax powered golf cart for the annual storm lake honda golf outing , we made it to hole 3 before we were told to put it away. Damn thing was a riot to drive but anything towards top speed got really sketchy... 

Now thinking about it I want to build another just to cruise around town on since they legalized that here... 

something like that be sweet down south. Everyone used gold carts on the roads in South Carolina when my parents lived there for a couple years. Lots of custom carts down there.

15 hours ago, fortune46x said:

that has to be about as sketchy as that golf cart cleetus McFarland built with the r1 engine in it 

On 5/19/2021 at 7:56 PM, Zambroski said:

$9k for a fucking golf cart.  :lol:

We use to sell used clapped out ones for 6500 bucks all day long to the general public. A new one at the time was about that 6-7k depending what it was on a fleet program to a golf course. 

23 hours ago, fortune46x said:

F7 

On 5/22/2021 at 7:35 AM, Frostynuts said:

I just saw an add for a side x side up here in Canada 34K, plus 13% tax. People are stupid ! 

Price out a 4 seater can am turbo. They are 30k us 

• Haha 1

On 5/20/2021 at 8:45 AM, Deephaven said:

I guess Country Cat actually wanted to sell something.

I'm surprised that Country Cat has been exclusive to Cat as long as they have. If you've been watching their inventory the last 3 years, they've had almost nothing to sell. I'd like to know how many new Cats that Country Cat sold at their peak..... Not to mention how much clothing they used to sell. 

It will be fun to watch their Kawasaki sales and see how long it takes before their Kawasaki sales exceed their Cat sales.....

Take a look at Country Cat's dirt inventory. WAY more Kawasaki inventory than Cat inventory. 

I wonder if the Tracker agreement has had much impact on Country Cat's sales?

Last I saw, you could buy a comparable Tracker for less than a Cat labeled product.

1 hour ago, Ziemann said:

I'm surprised that Country Cat has been exclusive to Cat as long as they have. If you've been watching their inventory the last 3 years, they've had almost nothing to sell. I'd like to know how many new Cats that Country Cat sold at their peak..... Not to mention how much clothing they used to sell. 

It will be fun to watch their Kawasaki sales and see how long it takes before their Kawasaki sales exceed their Cat sales.....

My dealer picked up Kawasaki a few months before country cat. The Kawasaki’s out sold the cat atvs with in 2 months. They won’t order any more cat dirt products. 

5 hours ago, Ziemann said:

Take a look at Country Cat's dirt inventory. WAY more Kawasaki inventory than Cat inventory. 

I wonder if the Tracker agreement has had much impact on Country Cat's sales?

Last I saw, you could buy a comparable Tracker for less than a Cat labeled product.

My buddy was saying that too this weekend.  We are both interested in the prowler pro/800sx.  I haven't looked into it a ton but I think the cat offering comes better equipped and once you equip them the same it's a wash.  I'd also much rather have any warranty work done at a cat dealer.  And the cat labeling means something to me also.

Like, the 800sx doesn't come with a top or winch or windshield.  They have a package for it but then it costs more than the cat offering.

8 hours ago, Ziemann said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they already have.  Ride a brute force and then the Cat and you won't buy the one made in TRF

10 hours ago, Ziemann said:

Country Cat makes more $ on their parts and soft goods than most by a country mile... pun intended.  They stock parts, their prices are always right there (I understand margins as good as anyone) and their customer service is top notch, regardless of Cat.  Have ordered must-have parts on a Friday and had them in time on a Saturday morning without fail.  Any manufacturer with half a brain should be lucky to have a dealer as good as them serving the online parts ordering public.  

Last time I tried ordering a part priority from one of the local dealers and told them I was willing to pay a premium for a widget I was told a week and a ludicrous shipping price.  CC had it in stock and it was $6 for Spee-Dee delivery which gets to me in one day.  Hard to beat that.    

10 hours ago, Ziemann said:

They used to be a Ski-Doo dealer too.  And Bad Boy Buggy.

5 hours ago, mnstang said:

My buddy was saying that too this weekend.  We are both interested in the prowler pro/800sx.  I haven't looked into it a ton but I think the cat offering comes better equipped and once you equip them the same it's a wash.  I'd also much rather have any warranty work done at a cat dealer.  And the cat labeling means something to me also.

Like, the 800sx doesn't come with a top or winch or windshield.  They have a package for it but then it costs more than the cat offering.

Have a Prowler Pro. 

Satisfied. 

Some short-comings, but nothing too major.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Country Cat makes more $ on their parts and soft goods than most by a country mile... pun intended.  They stock parts, their prices are always right there (I understand margins as good as anyone) and their customer service is top notch, regardless of Cat.  Have ordered must-have parts on a Friday and had them in time on a Saturday morning without fail.  Any manufacturer with half a brain should be lucky to have a dealer as good as them serving the online parts ordering public.  

Last time I tried ordering a part priority from one of the local dealers and told them I was willing to pay a premium for a widget I was told a week and a ludicrous shipping price.  CC had it in stock and it was $6 for Spee-Dee delivery which gets to me in one day.  Hard to beat that.    

Country Cat is bad ass.. I almost 1800 miles away, and I would rather buy parts from them than my local dealer. 
Gets here quicker, Price is fair even with our dollar. The fact they have exploded diagrams available to the public is enough for me to support them.