3 accused of vandalizing former home of Derek Chauvin defense witness arrested

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, all it's gonna take is for some of the clown eggplants to be butchered up good and proper and it will end.  Again, they want NO PART of a physical fight.  Most...and I do mean the overwhelming majority just want to get on with their lives.  It's the honkey SJW's that are the problem...for everyone....those are the ones I can't wait to bleed out one by one in the streets as they scream for mercy.  LOL.... 

"Awe man, I was just kidding...let me buy you a beer...no, please no!  It was just a joke!  Noooooooooooo!!!!"  :lol: 

Top 30 Mountain Vs Viper GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Oh, man, women with accents are hot..even German accents.  My wife's southern belle accent drives the tards wild up north.  

Zee, you're actually right. The government is standing down to civil disobedience!!!

The citizenry will, as they have already, resort to VIGILANTE JUSTICE.

At some point it may morph into a nation-wide level of CIVIL WAR. 

I'm not sayin' this will definitely happen, I'm sayin' it COULD happen. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Zee, you're actually right. The government is standing down to civil disobedience!!!

The citizenry will, as they have already, resort to VIGILANTE JUSTICE.

At some point it may morph into a nation-wide level of CIVIL WAR. 

I'm not sayin' this will definitely happen, I'm sayin' it COULD happen. 

The ones that think they are “making a difference” by looting, rioting and destroying areas are all doing it in areas most of America doesn’t give two fucks about.  Not in the least; big city shot holes. They know damn well that’s where they need to stay.  Start wondering around outside those shithole lines and...this will get ugly rapidly....and the news will dump gas on the fire.

Lets do this.  We’re past due as a nation and our divide is such that we are ripe.