CDC says fully vaccinated people can ditch indoor masks, physical distancing

Michiganders refuse to ditch their masks. They can no longer trust the science or the government.  I can’t believe some of the idiots they interviewing on the news.  Why even leave your house if you’re such a massive pussy.  Spare the rest of us having to watch you strut around with some phony sense of being a better person because of cloth on your face. 

637BAE12-B893-4D68-B820-0D738CD61904.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Michiganders refuse to ditch their masks. They can no longer trust the science or the government.  I can’t believe some of the idiots they interviewing on the news.  Why even leave your house if you’re such a massive pussy.  Spare the rest of us having to watch you strut around with some phony sense of being a better person because of cloth on your face. 

If you want to wear a mask...wear a mask.  If you want to get vaccinated, get vaccinated.  But do it quietly and go about your OWN fucking personal business.  Virtue signaling, ironically, is NOT a virtue.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

More? Less?

Myself, wife and 12 friends all got it 4th of July.  A few family members had it last March. None of us have been cautious, going to packed bars, restaurants and having parties since.  No one has gotten it again.  

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you want to wear a mask...wear a mask.  If you want to get vaccinated, get vaccinated.  But do it quietly and go about your OWN fucking personal business.  Virtue signaling, ironically, is NOT a virtue.

Simple enough. I don’t see it going well for  These self appointed Covid cop assholes who think they are going to demand to see vac cards from non mask wearer. 
The woman doing the story was denied a ice cream because she had no mask, standing outside 

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Simple enough. I don’t see it going well for  These self appointed Covid cop assholes who think they are going to demand to see vac cards from non mask wearer. 
The woman doing the story was denied a ice cream because she had no mask, standing outside 

It’s not going to go well at all.  The people I see wearing masks are mostly the mousy, feeble looking liberal types.  The ones rolling without them seemingly are not.  Short of that retard in Walmart months ago that confronted me (sometimes a mentally disabled gazelle feels it can take the lion), I’ve yet to be confronted again.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Any business requiring masks as of today proves this is political theatre not science.  not vaxed yet that's your choice just don't expect anyone to protect you.  

Agree.  If you get sick with the rones at this point, it's your own damn fault.

On the flip side, if people still decide they want to wear masks, that's their prerogative too.  No need to call them retards even if you think they are.

On 5/14/2021 at 8:43 AM, Cold War said:

That’s because Gretch told them they were doing the right thing by keeping their masks on. Perfect. It just gives us an actual count on how they will vote from here on out. 

On 5/14/2021 at 8:48 AM, Doorider said:

Myself, wife and 12 friends all got it 4th of July.  A few family members had it last March. None of us have been cautious, going to packed bars, restaurants and having parties since.  No one has gotten it again.  

My wife and I had it just before the lockdowns (tested positive for antibodies because they didn’t test for covid when we had it). We’ve been doing the same with no reoccurrence of symptoms. Not saying that we never will but we both agree to live our life as we see fit. Anyone that doesn’t believe in the same is free to not hang out/travel/etc with us. We don’t judge them and ask they don’t judge us. 

21 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Any business requiring masks as of today proves this is political theatre not science.  not vaxed yet that's your choice just don't expect anyone to protect you.  

It’s 110% cya at this point. Businesses are still too damn scared to be on the news as the cause for some sort of mass outbreak and don’t want to be sued by people for getting sick/dying. That’s why all public festivals and other public outdoor activities have been canceled for they past year plus as well, IMO. 

21 hours ago, Matt said:

Agree.  If you get sick with the rones at this point, it's your own damn fault.

On the flip side, if people still decide they want to wear masks, that's their prerogative too.  No need to call them retards even if you think they are.

I blamed no one when I got sick with it in the first place, even though I know I got it from my coworkers. What did people do before covid when they got terribly sick? That’s how this shit has changed the world. Much like a war, 9/11, etc. There is now pre-covid world and post covid world. Pretty sorry ass reason to change the world, IMO. 

• Like 1